Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forestieri... 20:19 - Apr 19 with 1359 views66notout

Goal of the Season at Carrow Road
Forestieri... on 20:21 - Apr 19 with 1347 viewsBLUEBEAT

Amazing goal

Poll: W or W

Forestieri... on 20:28 - Apr 19 with 1288 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Unbelievable, always reminds me of Luis Suarez.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Forestieri... on 20:31 - Apr 19 with 1278 views66notout

Cracking game between two teams light years ahead of where we are right now.
I’m sick of Lambert’s platitudes - fans are brilliant, we’re not far from being a very good side, this place will be rocking next season, you won’t be able to get a ticket etc etc. Embarrassing that so many have fallen for it.
Forestieri... on 20:54 - Apr 19 with 1149 viewsbritbiker

Forestieri... on 20:31 - Apr 19 by 66notout

Cracking game between two teams light years ahead of where we are right now.
I’m sick of Lambert’s platitudes - fans are brilliant, we’re not far from being a very good side, this place will be rocking next season, you won’t be able to get a ticket etc etc. Embarrassing that so many have fallen for it.

Or maybe we just renew our tickets because we support Ipswich albeit we know we are not very good at the moment.
Forestieri... on 21:04 - Apr 19 with 1112 views66notout

Forestieri... on 20:54 - Apr 19 by britbiker

Or maybe we just renew our tickets because we support Ipswich albeit we know we are not very good at the moment.

Admirable of you, clearly a true supporter. I’m just saying Lambert doesn’t deserve the support you are giving him - the man’s a fraud and his little team of yes men is not the way forward.
Forestieri... on 21:07 - Apr 19 with 1091 viewsfooters

Forestieri... on 21:04 - Apr 19 by 66notout

Admirable of you, clearly a true supporter. I’m just saying Lambert doesn’t deserve the support you are giving him - the man’s a fraud and his little team of yes men is not the way forward.

You're a pretty subtle troll compared to the rest we get. Fair play. Still a sad way to spend an evening, innit?

Hope your sister's well.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Forestieri... on 21:09 - Apr 19 with 1079 viewsBLUEBEAT

Budgies are very masterful at gamesmanship and getting a whinge on.

I hope the pressure gets to them and they miss out on the title.

Poll: W or W

Forestieri... on 21:10 - Apr 19 with 1067 viewsjeera

Forestieri... on 21:07 - Apr 19 by footers

You're a pretty subtle troll compared to the rest we get. Fair play. Still a sad way to spend an evening, innit?

Hope your sister's well.

Subtle. Is he feck.

Stop giving him airtime people ffs.

He'll get a ban soon no doubt.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Forestieri... on 21:13 - Apr 19 with 1034 views66notout

Forestieri... on 21:07 - Apr 19 by footers

Hope your sister's well.

Just wait and see. I’m watching an enthralling game between Norwich and Sheffield Wednesday, I’ll give you that, but It’s thanks to Sky and I can assure you I am not what you appear to think I am. I would love it - apologies to Kevin Keegan - if the Canaries are beaten tonight and it is just a shame that Leeds did not win to really put the pressure on them at the top. How I would laugh if Norwich did not win automatic promotion and then failed in the play-offs. Almost worth getting relegated for.
[Post edited 19 Apr 2019 21:15]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024