Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rubbish result and performance but what a day our daughters had.. 21:16 - Apr 19 with 1134 viewsitfcpaul

Arranged with Preston for our daughters to be mascots for today's game and thought it might just entail walking out with the teams but was so much more than that.

Preston looked us and them amazingly well. Arrived and were given a tour of the stadium and a bit of history about them then they were invited into the changing room to meet the players and get autographs from them. mist duly obliged and they were treated really respectfully.

Luke Chambers had a chat and so did Paul Lambert. Both extremely nice people and respectful. had some food and drinks after that end then the girls went down the tunnel to walk out with the team

Both walked out with Luke Chambers. They loved it.

And to cap it all even after a dreadful team performance Luke Chambers came to the girls after the final whistle and handed the girls his shirt. Very respectful guy and deserved of the supporters player of the year award.

I will also add thst the club were really amazing with the girls. so all in all awful game but some great highlights for us as a family

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Rubbish result and performance but what a day our daughters had.. on 21:20 - Apr 19 with 1106 viewsBackToRussia

Glad to hear that Paul.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Rubbish result and performance but what a day our daughters had.. on 21:21 - Apr 19 with 1095 viewsnorth_stand77

That sounds like your family had a lovely day out. I agree about Luke Chambers, he's a really nice guy and I don't get why people knock him so much. He seems to hold the 'Old fashioned Ipswich style' that we need right now.
Rubbish result and performance but what a day our daughters had.. on 21:25 - Apr 19 with 1084 viewsjeera

Sounds fantastic.

At least something good came out of today.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Rubbish result and performance but what a day our daughters had.. on 22:12 - Apr 19 with 997 viewsitfcpaul

Rubbish result and performance but what a day our daughters had.. on 21:21 - Apr 19 by north_stand77

That sounds like your family had a lovely day out. I agree about Luke Chambers, he's a really nice guy and I don't get why people knock him so much. He seems to hold the 'Old fashioned Ipswich style' that we need right now.

He certainly is. gracious and a really nice guy who get stick he doesn't deserve as he ends up covering and dealing with every cock up from full back errors and defensive midfield failures

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Rubbish result and performance but what a day our daughters had.. on 09:55 - Apr 20 with 754 viewsitfcpaul

Rubbish result and performance but what a day our daughters had.. on 21:25 - Apr 19 by jeera

Sounds fantastic.

At least something good came out of today.

it was a good day

and a free our and drink as well. pity the traffic was awful as well

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024