Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
6 wins from the last 56 games 01:37 - Apr 20 with 1174 viewsIllinoisblue

Evans/Mick/Hurst/Lambert... whoever’s to blame - and they’ve all got blood on their hands - that is a fooking disgrace. The only way is up, right?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

6 wins from the last 56 games on 01:43 - Apr 20 with 1158 viewsMinneapolis_ITFC

Not so. The door swings both ways. What's to stop another fall into the Fourth League in a years time ? Not to say it will happen, but on todays evidence and a frequent follower of the team and it's er, "misadventures", it's not outside the realms of reason it could come to pass. Pretty long odds however.

Evans is the biggest culprit would be the general consensus. He gets my vote, and as for the rest of the sorry asses mentioned, it could only be a matter of time before Lambert is viewed in the same hall of shame as his predecessors.
6 wins from the last 56 games on 02:17 - Apr 20 with 1130 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

It’s a shame there hasn’t been someone at the helm for that period who we could safely say was the constant. Like an owner..

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

6 wins from the last 56 games on 05:06 - Apr 20 with 1070 viewseddiespearitt03

6 wins from the last 56 games on 02:17 - Apr 20 by The_Romford_Blue

It’s a shame there hasn’t been someone at the helm for that period who we could safely say was the constant. Like an owner..

Evans will not stick around once the money drys up. This club has been ransacked by the money men and it has not finished yet.
6 wins from the last 56 games on 06:41 - Apr 20 with 1022 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

6 wins from the last 56 games on 05:06 - Apr 20 by eddiespearitt03

Evans will not stick around once the money drys up. This club has been ransacked by the money men and it has not finished yet.

Huh? Evans has made a hash of running Ipswich but this makes no sense - he loses money in the club hand over fist

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

6 wins from the last 56 games on 07:53 - Apr 20 with 900 viewsDeano69

6 wins from the last 56 games on 01:43 - Apr 20 by Minneapolis_ITFC

Not so. The door swings both ways. What's to stop another fall into the Fourth League in a years time ? Not to say it will happen, but on todays evidence and a frequent follower of the team and it's er, "misadventures", it's not outside the realms of reason it could come to pass. Pretty long odds however.

Evans is the biggest culprit would be the general consensus. He gets my vote, and as for the rest of the sorry asses mentioned, it could only be a matter of time before Lambert is viewed in the same hall of shame as his predecessors.

I am convinced there are at least 3 worse sides than us in that league, likewise, regrettably there are at least three better sides.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

6 wins from the last 56 games on 08:11 - Apr 20 with 821 viewswellhungphil

6 wins from the last 56 games on 07:53 - Apr 20 by Deano69

I am convinced there are at least 3 worse sides than us in that league, likewise, regrettably there are at least three better sides.

We're going to need to find a fourth team worse than us if we're to dodge the slightly wider trapdoor which connects the floor of League One to the dungeon of League Two.

The recruitment of players that weren't good enough over the summer is the main reason we are dropping down a division. As such I don't see how Mick can be to blame for that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024