Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We’ve won as many games in the last YEAR 03:39 - Apr 20 with 1666 viewsIllinoisblue

As Norwich have won in the last MONTH. That is shameful and disgraceful. With Captain Evans at the helm we have well and truly hit the iceberg.

Allez, Allez, Allez, i guess. It’s not normal, Paul? You’re fooking right it’s not.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

We’ve won as many games in the last YEAR on 04:28 - Apr 20 with 1621 viewsBenters2

It is and guess what our ‘old experienced ‘players who are going to lead ‘da yoof’on to great things are not up to it either.

While I think Blue Action is one of the best things that’s happened to the club in years in creating an atmosphere,PL was a master stroke by Evans,the trouble being of course I’d say the majority of fans think we will come straight back up.

Will it be that easy though? I’m not sure it will tbh.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2019 4:50]
We’ve won as many games in the last YEAR on 05:16 - Apr 20 with 1604 viewsreadtheleaguetable

Before today, 2 losses in 10 and at least 6 out of 10 competitive performances. Relegated last week. Today meant nothing, other than a chance to field 5 academy grads and no loan players, which is what the fans, real and “forum” pretenders, have been clamouring for. The inept performance was disappointing but unsurprising. It has no relevance to next year’s mission.
“Every little thing’s gonna be alright.”

Qu'est-ce que vous chantez? Nous chantons "Les Bleus, allez!"

We’ve won as many games in the last YEAR on 05:28 - Apr 20 with 1587 viewsGiveusaWave

We’ve won as many games in the last YEAR on 04:28 - Apr 20 by Benters2

It is and guess what our ‘old experienced ‘players who are going to lead ‘da yoof’on to great things are not up to it either.

While I think Blue Action is one of the best things that’s happened to the club in years in creating an atmosphere,PL was a master stroke by Evans,the trouble being of course I’d say the majority of fans think we will come straight back up.

Will it be that easy though? I’m not sure it will tbh.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2019 4:50]

I've seen little evidence on the pitch to believe that we will go straight back up....

Poll: If we sign one player in the Jan window....

We’ve won as many games in the last YEAR on 05:31 - Apr 20 with 1579 viewsBenters2

We’ve won as many games in the last YEAR on 05:16 - Apr 20 by readtheleaguetable

Before today, 2 losses in 10 and at least 6 out of 10 competitive performances. Relegated last week. Today meant nothing, other than a chance to field 5 academy grads and no loan players, which is what the fans, real and “forum” pretenders, have been clamouring for. The inept performance was disappointing but unsurprising. It has no relevance to next year’s mission.

It all depends where you set your ‘alright’ meter at!?
We’ve won as many games in the last YEAR on 07:10 - Apr 20 with 1482 viewsITFC_Forever

We’ve won as many games in the last YEAR on 05:28 - Apr 20 by GiveusaWave

I've seen little evidence on the pitch to believe that we will go straight back up....

We are more likely to be another Charlton and hover around in the top half of L1, sometimes making the POs and sometimes not.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

We’ve won as many games in the last YEAR on 07:18 - Apr 20 with 1460 viewsballycastle

We’ve won as many games in the last YEAR on 05:16 - Apr 20 by readtheleaguetable

If we start our league 1 fixtures with anything resembling yesterdays defence we will be in dire straits, habitual bad defending is the reason we are relegated losing 30?points from winning positions.
We’ve won as many games in the last YEAR on 07:40 - Apr 20 with 1407 viewsthebooks

Hmm, some spinning there, I think.

It was actually 3 losses in 10 (Brentford, Hull, Reading). More importantly, 9 points from 30. Solid relegation form.

The deterioration over recent weeks is also alarming.

When we've bolstered our squad with 75 loans we've still finished 15 points clear of relegation. Take the loanees out, and we get thrashed by a team who'd lost their last 4 matches.

Yep, everything's going to be alright.
We’ve won as many games in the last YEAR on 11:46 - Apr 20 with 1182 viewsIllinoisblue

Behold the competitive performances! These are the days!

I get it, yesterday’s result doesn’t really mean anything at all in the bigger picture - but that’s my point; the bigger picture is one of failure, incompetence and a startling lack of talent.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024