Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone know the situation with Harrison? 08:34 - Apr 20 with 1005 viewsurbanblue

I know he was injured, but unless I missed it I don't recall hearing what it is or any update on his progress.

I quite like Jackson but don't think I can take watching another game with him being thrown to the wolves up front on his own any more!
Anyone know the situation with Harrison? on 08:45 - Apr 20 with 965 viewsmeekreech

Who cares ? Not worth a shirt , neither is Jackson! We needed goals they have not supplied them. If we are going to be reliant on them in the future unfortunately I have fears our downward slide will continue!

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

Anyone know the situation with Harrison? on 09:10 - Apr 20 with 934 viewsRegencyBlue

Anyone know the situation with Harrison? on 08:45 - Apr 20 by meekreech

Who cares ? Not worth a shirt , neither is Jackson! We needed goals they have not supplied them. If we are going to be reliant on them in the future unfortunately I have fears our downward slide will continue!

Neither of them are any good in the loan striker role for sure.

I would like to see them played in a front two before I completely write them off though.
Anyone know the situation with Harrison? on 09:15 - Apr 20 with 908 viewsHerbivore

Anyone know the situation with Harrison? on 08:45 - Apr 20 by meekreech

They've both shown glimpses but neither are that effective as a lone striker and they've been playing in a dysfunctional side that's not been creating much. Give them a run in a front 2 in a more competitive side and I think they'll do fine.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Anyone know the situation with Harrison? on 09:36 - Apr 20 with 843 viewsSuperblue95

Anyone know the situation with Harrison? on 09:10 - Apr 20 by RegencyBlue

Neither of them are any good in the loan striker role for sure.

I would like to see them played in a front two before I completely write them off though.

Just as well they are permanent signings so

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Anyone know the situation with Harrison? on 09:37 - Apr 20 with 841 viewsPhilTWTD

Still struggling with his back injury.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024