Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 forwards 09:52 - Apr 20 with 773 viewsBluefish

If we can't play 2 up top when we have nothing to play for and we are already down, what hope is there to see it used next season when we are competing for points? I think we were better off under Hurst, Sir Bob came against the same player revolts and dealt with them.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

2 forwards on 09:54 - Apr 20 with 759 viewsHerbivore

Do we actually have two fit strikers? The Hurst bit is top trolling.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Looking back now.... on 10:13 - Apr 20 with 736 viewsBloots

....Hurst should have just got rid of Doig.

In terms of quality on the pitch we are no better now than before, probably worse.

The only positive appears to be a bit of a better "team spirit", but it's producing nothing in terms of results.

If Hurst was still here we couldn't be any worse and we wouldn't have to listen to our current former Norwich manager bleating on about the fans every 5 minutes while he lets us drift off into the footballing obscurity.

#Fraud

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

2 forwards on 10:21 - Apr 20 with 705 viewsJ2BLUE

Wait for pre-season to see how we'll play next season. We're not going to play two strikers against Sheff U and Leeds, although after last night i'd be tempted to go 1-1-8 with the under 11s side as Leeds need some goals.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

2 forwards on 10:22 - Apr 20 with 705 viewsWestcountryblue

I think Harrison and Jackson have qualities that compliment each other well. Harrison is very good in the air, holds the ball up well and is a good foil for the likes of Jackson, who has tremendous pace.

Both could get 15 + plus next season if partnered together.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024