Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Originally posted on comments after match report 10:28 - Apr 20 with 450 viewsPendejo

Not posted before - respect to the 400odd town fans there yesterday and congrats to the mascots.

my comment fwiw...

Folk, perspective please.

We were relegated last week, this week's result really no surprise, yet it merits 5 pages of Evans Out posting?

bluejake78 - asks "how far can we fall?" - this result has ZERO bearing on how far we may fall. You're not going Monday because someone finally hammered us? But would you have had we lost 2-0? Makes no sense what so ever.

Get a grip people, the results from here to end of season have NO EFFECT at all on next season.

As for "Evans Out" stuff - he isn't an employee, he is the OWNER of the club. The ONLY way to get him out is to BUY him out. Good luck with that folks... unless you are pally with a billionaire with no offspring waiting for their inheritance, who's willing to drop a wad load of cash into ITFC. No, you're not? Didn't think so.

I'm not telling to you "don't worry be happy" nor am I imagining that "everything's gonna be all right"

All WE, the fans, can do is support OUR club. Stop blubbing, get a grip, stiff upper lip and show the world how to support your team.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024