Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What surprises do you think we have to wait from the inbreds? 12:00 - Apr 20 with 2395 viewsBluefish

Will we see a plane and a banner?

If we were them I would want us to crowd fund a statue of Lambert

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

What surprises do you think we have to wait from the inbreds? on 12:06 - Apr 20 with 2363 viewsMattinLondon

To be honest I couldn’t care less. When they were relegated to L1 some of us took the Micky so I guess we just have to sup it up.
What surprises do you think we have to wait from the inbreds? on 12:29 - Apr 20 with 2295 viewsBackToRussia

What's wrong with them? They've barely been on here at all to have a laugh. They can't even do winning right.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

What surprises do you think we have to wait from the inbreds? on 13:38 - Apr 20 with 2152 viewsFramfarmer

What surprises do you think we have to wait from the inbreds? on 12:29 - Apr 20 by BackToRussia

What's wrong with them? They've barely been on here at all to have a laugh. They can't even do winning right.

but it looks like they are lapping it up on their own fan forum....
https://forum.pinkun.com/index.php?/topic/124713-well-done-agent-lambert-job-alm
we ought to have a poll on here to see whether our fans would be willing to lose 8-0 or something similar, to Leeds and Sheff, if it meant the budgies having to play in the play-offs, and fall at the last hurdle?
What surprises do you think we have to wait from the inbreds? on 09:53 - Apr 21 with 1819 viewsnewcastlefan1984

What surprises do you think we have to wait from the inbreds? on 13:38 - Apr 20 by Framfarmer

but it looks like they are lapping it up on their own fan forum....
https://forum.pinkun.com/index.php?/topic/124713-well-done-agent-lambert-job-alm
we ought to have a poll on here to see whether our fans would be willing to lose 8-0 or something similar, to Leeds and Sheff, if it meant the budgies having to play in the play-offs, and fall at the last hurdle?

Can Norwich fans operate a keyboard. I don't forgive them for charging us £45 in the 2012/2013 season and their away area looking like a dump. I remember they took the top off my drink which then proceeded to get kicked over and having the injustice to give Delia Smith my money to get another one and it was overpriced at that.
What surprises do you think we have to wait from the inbreds? on 13:06 - Apr 21 with 1674 viewsdaisyisabaddog

They have got other things to think about at the moment. And let's face it, picking on us at the moment would be a bit like picking on the thick child at school. The ones I know stopped laughing a long time ago.
What surprises do you think we have to wait from the inbreds? on 00:20 - Apr 23 with 1365 viewsFramfarmer

What surprises do you think we have to wait from the inbreds? on 13:06 - Apr 21 by daisyisabaddog

They have got other things to think about at the moment. And let's face it, picking on us at the moment would be a bit like picking on the thick child at school. The ones I know stopped laughing a long time ago.

they for sure will be gloating whatever the level of defeat of our next two games.
-just had misfortune of being sent this
the fans clearly got too much time on their hands.

even a total 10-0 capitulation by us won't be enough to ruin their season now, as they only need a point. We're no longer likely to overhaul Bolton after today's performance.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024