Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is utter bollox of the highest order 13:09 - Apr 20 with 2767 viewshomer_123

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47996638

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

This is utter bollox of the highest order on 13:13 - Apr 20 with 2722 viewsLankHenners

What’s happened here is he missed the opportunity to go for the ‘I did something stupid to make my mates laugh’ excuse (which in all likelihood is exactly what it was) which would have been fine so he’s now dug himself into a very deep hole where he has to keep up the pretence of being a colossal moron by saying gradually more stupid things.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

This is utter bollox of the highest order on 13:18 - Apr 20 with 2695 viewsfactual_blue

In a country full of people obsessed by WW2, in a sport where chants of 'two world wars' and 'ten German bombers' and the theme tunes from The Great Escape and The Dambusters abound....

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

This is utter bollox of the highest order on 13:24 - Apr 20 with 2662 viewsSuperblue95

Are you saying that he’s lying about making a nazi gesture at a camera man called ‘Bussolini’ who was taking a photo for a German? No, surely not

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

This is utter bollox of the highest order on 13:33 - Apr 20 with 2628 viewsjeera

This is utter bollox of the highest order on 13:24 - Apr 20 by Superblue95

Are you saying that he’s lying about making a nazi gesture at a camera man called ‘Bussolini’ who was taking a photo for a German? No, surely not

That seems to rhyme with a certain famous Italian name but not someone I've ever heard of.

It's possibly some pasta maker or something.

I'll need to do some research just in case I accidentally go out and fill my wardrobe with an array of dark coloured shirts entirely by coincidence.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

This is utter bollox of the highest order on 13:35 - Apr 20 with 2609 viewsfactual_blue

This is utter bollox of the highest order on 13:33 - Apr 20 by jeera

That seems to rhyme with a certain famous Italian name but not someone I've ever heard of.

It's possibly some pasta maker or something.

I'll need to do some research just in case I accidentally go out and fill my wardrobe with an array of dark coloured shirts entirely by coincidence.

'Pasta maker' nicely describes Wayne Hennessey.

Or perhaps I misheard.

This is utter bollox of the highest order on 13:36 - Apr 20 with 2604 viewsfactual_blue

This is utter bollox of the highest order on 13:13 - Apr 20 by LankHenners

What’s happened here is he missed the opportunity to go for the ‘I did something stupid to make my mates laugh’ excuse (which in all likelihood is exactly what it was) which would have been fine so he’s now dug himself into a very deep hole where he has to keep up the pretence of being a colossal moron by saying gradually more stupid things.

I don't think he'll find that too much of a challenge...

This is utter bollox of the highest order on 14:23 - Apr 20 with 2508 viewsBlueBadger

This is utter bollox of the highest order on 13:13 - Apr 20 by LankHenners

Ah, the TWTD Poster gambit.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This is utter bollox of the highest order on 16:17 - Apr 20 with 2332 viewsEwan_Oozami

This is utter bollox of the highest order on 13:18 - Apr 20 by factual_blue

In a country full of people obsessed by WW2, in a sport where chants of 'two world wars' and 'ten German bombers' and the theme tunes from The Great Escape and The Dambusters abound....

"I mentioned it once and I think I got away with it"

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Login to get fewer ads

This is utter bollox of the highest order on 16:54 - Apr 20 with 2284 viewsSuperblue95

This is utter bollox of the highest order on 16:17 - Apr 20 by Ewan_Oozami

"I mentioned it once and I think I got away with it"

Who won the bloody war anyway?!

This is utter bollox of the highest order on 17:07 - Apr 20 with 2240 viewsfactual_blue

This is utter bollox of the highest order on 16:54 - Apr 20 by Superblue95

Who won the bloody war anyway?!

The Russians and Americans ensured military victory.

Nobody 'won' 20th century wars.

This is utter bollox of the highest order on 17:08 - Apr 20 with 2237 viewsSuperblue95

This is utter bollox of the highest order on 17:07 - Apr 20 by factual_blue

The Russians and Americans ensured military victory.

Nobody 'won' 20th century wars.

Tell John Cleese that

This is utter bollox of the highest order on 17:29 - Apr 20 with 2181 viewsBLUEBEAT

This is utter bollox of the highest order on 17:08 - Apr 20 by Superblue95

Tell John Cleese that

And The Illuminati

Poll: W or W

This is utter bollox of the highest order on 17:47 - Apr 20 with 2133 viewsWeWereZombies

This is utter bollox of the highest order on 17:29 - Apr 20 by BLUEBEAT

And The Illuminati

No, it is not the Illuminati:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/shape-shifting-lizards-rule-world-1

The hidden connection between Manchester United and the Green Party, and why has no one told us that the world ended twenty two years ago?

Going back to the original link I am prepared to consider that Hennessey actually is quite ignorant of history but more because Roy Hodgson thinks this is the case than because of what Hennessey says. Of course, it could just be PR by the manager.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

This is utter bollox of the highest order on 17:57 - Apr 20 with 2096 viewsbritbiker

I wonder what would happen if I use the same method to get the attention of a German steward at the next town game???? Not sure the 'panel' would be as generous whilst giving me a long ban.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024