Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm bored at work - and hungry. I've just invented a new food. 13:31 - Apr 20 with 2871 viewsLord_Lucan

and I believe it's sort of vegetarian.

Mustard on toast. I have run out of Marmite.

It's actually quite nice - with a bit of salt.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I'm bored at work - and hungry. I've just invented a new food. on 13:37 - Apr 20 with 2846 viewsfactual_blue

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=Mustard+on+toast

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I'm bored at work - and hungry. I've just invented a new food. on 13:41 - Apr 20 with 2822 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm bored at work - and hungry. I've just invented a new food. on 13:37 - Apr 20 by factual_blue

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=Mustard+on+toast

Gah!

That's not the same as straight Colmans though.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

I'm bored at work - and hungry. I've just invented a new food. on 15:33 - Apr 20 with 2730 viewsFixed_It

I'm bored at work - and hungry. I've just invented a new food. on 13:41 - Apr 20 by Lord_Lucan

Gah!

That's not the same as straight Colmans though.

Colman's?!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I'm bored at work - and hungry. I've just invented a new food. on 15:48 - Apr 20 with 2708 viewsBackToRussia

Lucan have you tried the burger van thats on Giles Circus called Return of the Mac?

Does a Mac n Cheese patty on top of a beef one.

P good, but a novelty IMO

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

I'm bored at work - and hungry. I've just invented a new food. on 15:55 - Apr 20 with 2689 viewsBloomBlue

All bread is non vegan/vegetarian because of the number of insects killed in harvesting the wheat and bread contains some of those insects. Unsure if the harvesting of mustard seeds has the some issue.
I'm bored at work - and hungry. I've just invented a new food. on 16:20 - Apr 20 with 2657 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm bored at work - and hungry. I've just invented a new food. on 15:48 - Apr 20 by BackToRussia

Lucan have you tried the burger van thats on Giles Circus called Return of the Mac?

Does a Mac n Cheese patty on top of a beef one.

P good, but a novelty IMO

No I haven't be on your recommendation I will certainly give it a look.

It's not veggie beef is it?

I'm bored at work - and hungry. I've just invented a new food. on 16:30 - Apr 20 with 2646 viewsBackToRussia

I'm bored at work - and hungry. I've just invented a new food. on 16:20 - Apr 20 by Lord_Lucan

No I haven't be on your recommendation I will certainly give it a look.

It's not veggie beef is it?

O god I hope not!! Seemed very meaty to me tho. A nice pink flavour...

https://www.addtoevent.co.uk/return-of-the-mac doesnt seem like it

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

I'm bored at work - and hungry. I've just invented a new food. on 16:48 - Apr 20 with 2617 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm bored at work - and hungry. I've just invented a new food. on 16:30 - Apr 20 by BackToRussia

O god I hope not!! Seemed very meaty to me tho. A nice pink flavour...

https://www.addtoevent.co.uk/return-of-the-mac doesnt seem like it

I wonder if they will be about bank holiday Monday, I might give it a look.

I'm on a health kick at the moment though, tonight's kebab is going to be chicken! Usually on a Saturday I have a dirty doner and cover it with chili sauce but last Saturday I tried a mixed chicken kebab with garlic mayo, I felt rejuvenated after eating it.

That was the last takeaway I had as well, I feel like a new man!

Login to get fewer ads

I'm bored at work - and hungry. I've just invented a new food. on 16:50 - Apr 20 with 2614 viewsBackToRussia

I'm bored at work - and hungry. I've just invented a new food. on 16:48 - Apr 20 by Lord_Lucan

I wonder if they will be about bank holiday Monday, I might give it a look.

I'm on a health kick at the moment though, tonight's kebab is going to be chicken! Usually on a Saturday I have a dirty doner and cover it with chili sauce but last Saturday I tried a mixed chicken kebab with garlic mayo, I felt rejuvenated after eating it.

That was the last takeaway I had as well, I feel like a new man!

Oh sh1t bruv, chicken kebab with garlic mayo is my thing. Order from pizza and kebab king in Nacton and get the special chicken kebab. It comes with fried veg and is banging.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

I'm bored at work - and hungry. I've just invented a new food. on 16:59 - Apr 20 with 2606 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm bored at work - and hungry. I've just invented a new food. on 16:50 - Apr 20 by BackToRussia

Oh sh1t bruv, chicken kebab with garlic mayo is my thing. Order from pizza and kebab king in Nacton and get the special chicken kebab. It comes with fried veg and is banging.

Fried egg? That's a bit weird.

Anyhoo, I'm off.

I'm bored at work - and hungry. I've just invented a new food. on 17:33 - Apr 20 with 2575 viewsBackToRussia

I'm bored at work - and hungry. I've just invented a new food. on 16:59 - Apr 20 by Lord_Lucan

Fried egg? That's a bit weird.

Anyhoo, I'm off.

Um it literally says veg? Have you had a stroke?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

I'm bored at work - and hungry. I've just invented a new food. on 19:35 - Apr 20 with 2487 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm bored at work - and hungry. I've just invented a new food. on 17:33 - Apr 20 by BackToRussia

Um it literally says veg? Have you had a stroke?

Oh yes.

I'm not seeing fried veg on the menu?

I'm bored at work - and hungry. I've just invented a new food. on 19:40 - Apr 20 with 2478 viewsBackToRussia

I'm bored at work - and hungry. I've just invented a new food. on 19:35 - Apr 20 by Lord_Lucan

Oh yes.

I'm not seeing fried veg on the menu?

Special chicken kebab yeah? Not the regular. Says it comes with onions green peppers and mushrooms.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

I'm bored at work - and hungry. I've just invented a new food. on 19:44 - Apr 20 with 2473 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm bored at work - and hungry. I've just invented a new food. on 19:40 - Apr 20 by BackToRussia

Special chicken kebab yeah? Not the regular. Says it comes with onions green peppers and mushrooms.

Got it - but that's just chicken shish, I need a bit of dirty doner chicken with it, I'll see if they might adapt it for me.

I suppose the good thing about buying from Nacton takeaways is that they cater for fat bastards and it should be a good portion.

I'm bored at work - and hungry. I've just invented a new food. on 19:49 - Apr 20 with 2467 viewsBackToRussia

I'm bored at work - and hungry. I've just invented a new food. on 19:44 - Apr 20 by Lord_Lucan

Got it - but that's just chicken shish, I need a bit of dirty doner chicken with it, I'll see if they might adapt it for me.

I suppose the good thing about buying from Nacton takeaways is that they cater for fat bastards and it should be a good portion.

Ah yeah phone them up they are good lads. I didn't think you wanted anything too messy hence the recommend!!

Usually deliver in 20 mins.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

I'm bored at work - and hungry. I've just invented a new food. on 19:52 - Apr 20 with 2461 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm bored at work - and hungry. I've just invented a new food. on 19:49 - Apr 20 by BackToRussia

Ah yeah phone them up they are good lads. I didn't think you wanted anything too messy hence the recommend!!

I've failed.

I was under pressure from the trouble and strife to sort things quick so I buckled and ordered from Flamy.

Next time!

I'm bored at work - and hungry. I've just invented a new food. on 21:40 - Apr 20 with 2382 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm bored at work - and hungry. I've just invented a new food. on 19:49 - Apr 20 by BackToRussia

It was a bad one R.

Flamy quite close but it took well over an hour and it was cold.

I'm bored at work - and hungry. I've just invented a new food. on 21:43 - Apr 20 with 2373 viewsBackToRussia

I'm bored at work - and hungry. I've just invented a new food. on 21:40 - Apr 20 by Lord_Lucan

It was a bad one R.

Flamy quite close but it took well over an hour and it was cold.

That's fvcked up pal. Nothing worse than a let down take out.

Don't want to set them up for a fail for Pizza and Kebab King are local legends on Just Eat and have only ever taken more than 20 minutes once (tho I do live round the corner) and tastiest kebab I've had from a kebab joint.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.

I'm bored at work - and hungry. I've just invented a new food. on 01:13 - Apr 21 with 2297 viewsjeera

Rommers, eat your heart out.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I'm bored at work - and hungry. I've just invented a new food. on 06:04 - Apr 21 with 2252 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I'm bored at work - and hungry. I've just invented a new food. on 01:13 - Apr 21 by jeera

Rommers, eat your heart out.

Well it’s no pasta and cheese is it

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I'm bored at work - and hungry. I've just invented a new food. on 08:16 - Apr 21 with 2202 viewsLord_Lucan

I'm bored at work - and hungry. I've just invented a new food. on 21:43 - Apr 20 by BackToRussia

That's fvcked up pal. Nothing worse than a let down take out.

Don't want to set them up for a fail for Pizza and Kebab King are local legends on Just Eat and have only ever taken more than 20 minutes once (tho I do live round the corner) and tastiest kebab I've had from a kebab joint.

What road do you live in R?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024