Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I was expecting a lot more details of this "plan" ... 15:16 - Apr 20 with 2533 viewsScottCandage

... that PL keeps talking about. A few ifs and buts regarding ticketing isn't a plan outside of marketing. I not only want more details, I not only need more details, frankly, by sticking with the club through thick and thin, I think I deserve more details.
[Post edited 20 Apr 2019 15:16]
I was expecting a lot more details of this "plan" ... on 15:20 - Apr 20 with 2498 viewsfooters

We're signing Baldrick but couple of small details to sort before finalised, signing-on fee etc.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Oh, and btw PL... on 15:22 - Apr 20 with 2501 viewsScottCandage

'No loans, maybe one or two' is not a plan - it's a beforehand justification for a path that, in part, led this club to the place it now occupies.

You want a plan? THIS is how you communicate a plan:

Journo: What is your plan next year?
SC: No more loans. Period. Full stop. We invest in us. Small clubs loan players. If we do not want to be a small club we should stop acting like one.
Oh, and btw PL... on 15:29 - Apr 20 with 2448 viewsFixed_It

Oh, and btw PL... on 15:22 - Apr 20 by ScottCandage

'No loans, maybe one or two' is not a plan - it's a beforehand justification for a path that, in part, led this club to the place it now occupies.

SC: No more loans. Period. Full stop. We invest in us. Small clubs loan players. If we do not want to be a small club we should stop acting like one.

Who is SC? Simon Clegg no longer works here.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I was expecting a lot more details of this "plan" ... on 16:00 - Apr 20 with 2396 viewsBlueBadger

Essentially it's 'carry on as we have been only with a League Oen budget and better press conferences'.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Oh, and btw PL... on 16:24 - Apr 20 with 2350 viewsGeoffSentence

Oh, and btw PL... on 15:29 - Apr 20 by Fixed_It

Who is SC? Simon Clegg no longer works here.

At a guess, ScottCandage.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I was expecting a lot more details of this "plan" ... on 16:50 - Apr 20 with 2305 viewsfactual_blue

I was expecting a lot more details of this "plan" ... on 16:00 - Apr 20 by BlueBadger

Essentially it's 'carry on as we have been only with a League Oen budget and better press conferences'.

So the budget is being increased then?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Oh, and btw PL... on 16:52 - Apr 20 with 2293 viewsFixed_It

Oh, and btw PL... on 16:24 - Apr 20 by GeoffSentence

At a guess, ScottCandage.

Makes sense. If only a journo would ask him...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I was expecting a lot more details of this "plan" ... on 18:20 - Apr 20 with 2123 viewsmrshallisfit

The only real plan that would be worth hearing would be a new owner who is prepared to back the team significantly.
Login to get fewer ads

I was expecting a lot more details of this "plan" ... on 20:18 - Apr 20 with 2000 viewsstrikalite

I was expecting a lot more details of this "plan" ... on 18:20 - Apr 20 by mrshallisfit

The only real plan that would be worth hearing would be a new owner who is prepared to back the team significantly.

Or having loads and loads of scouts across Europe..

That ship sadly sailed a long time ago..
Oh, and btw PL... on 22:42 - Apr 20 with 1852 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Oh, and btw PL... on 15:22 - Apr 20 by ScottCandage

"Small clubs loan players". I wonder what the smallest club in the leagues that has not had a player on loan this season at all is? I guess Birmingham as they cannot sign players under transfer embargo but I bet they would have loved to loan someone if they had been allowed to.

Don't most Premier clubs loan players nowadays?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Oh, and btw PL... on 00:29 - Apr 21 with 1753 viewsjeera

Oh, and btw PL... on 16:52 - Apr 20 by Fixed_It

Makes sense. If only a journo would ask him...

Oh Fixed-it.

You Silly C.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

I was expecting a lot more details of this "plan" ... on 08:48 - Apr 21 with 1615 viewsRegencyBlue

I was expecting a lot more details of this "plan" ... on 16:00 - Apr 20 by BlueBadger

Given we’ve been operating in the Championship with a League 1 budget I very much fear we will be operating with a League 2 budget next season!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024