Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Toto 16:42 - Apr 21 with 10300 viewsFrimleyBlue

Now. I can only go by highlights so I'm asking a genuine question here.

Over 90 minutes do he look like a solid CB as in the past 4- 5 highlights I've watch him in he looks absolutely woeful.

As I say. Genuine question. Is he solid enough and just needs experience to take out the errors or is he genuinely looking like a rubbish cb.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Toto on 17:25 - Apr 21 with 6881 viewsIpswichKnight

Seen him play live 3 times this season and he looks rubbish to me. He can’t pass, his heading is awful and his tacking well he should have red carded at Brentford for a shin high studs up tackle. If we play him instead of Woolfy next season I’ll be slightly annoyed.
Toto on 17:26 - Apr 21 with 6876 viewsBlueBadger

He's a highly comptent League One defender. Which is part of the reason why we're headed there...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Toto on 17:28 - Apr 21 with 6871 views66notout

Do he look like a solid CB?
No, he do not, but he do look like an accident waiting to happen with nothing in the way of finesse.
I think that’s the first time I have written in a Suffolk dialect, if you see what I mean.
Toto on 17:32 - Apr 21 with 6855 viewsmeekreech

Toto on 17:26 - Apr 21 by BlueBadger

He's a highly comptent League One defender. Which is part of the reason why we're headed there...

Better suited to the Sunday league's as he is a disaster waiting to happen!

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

Toto on 17:42 - Apr 21 with 6825 viewstpsontour

Toto EndsInDisaster - the clue's in the name
Toto on 17:58 - Apr 21 with 6764 viewsbournemouthblue

He's always looked pretty competent to me from what I have seen, he will hopefully develop next season

Being part of a settled back four would make quite a difference in fairness to him

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Toto on 17:58 - Apr 21 with 6766 viewsMrTown

Think he has developed this season.

But been saying this since the start of the season, and by all accounts was the exact same as Shrewsbury.

He's just too rash.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Toto on 18:01 - Apr 21 with 6756 viewsSwailsey

Has improved and I think would do well with playing regularly. Will be fine in L1, which is our level.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Login to get fewer ads

Toto on 18:04 - Apr 21 with 6738 viewsportmanking

Anyone that thinks Toto is even remotely half decent needs their head examining. He's like a poor man's George's Santos. Promises lots but in reality is a disaster waiting to happen. Nice guy but just not good enough.
Toto on 18:04 - Apr 21 with 6735 viewsRegencyBlue

I’d say he looks what he is, a very average League 1 player.
Toto on 18:28 - Apr 21 with 6628 viewsgazzer1999

I have seen every time he has played at home this season, and i must say that he has all the skill of a garden shed. He is however a stopper which is what you need, he's just not been very good at it. The times when I think he looks ok is when a game is nearly over and we are desperate for a goal and he moves upfront, could be a place there for him.
But lets not get on his back, with some good coaching he may settle down and turn out good, probably needs a run of games. Trouble is he and Chambers together clearly does not work, both want to play the same side.
Toto on 18:29 - Apr 21 with 6622 viewsKieran_Knows

If he’s a regular for us next season I’ll be worried.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Toto on 18:37 - Apr 21 with 6608 viewsBLUEBEAT

Will be interesting to see if Woolfenden claims a regular place next season.

And Ndaba, for that matter...

Poll: W or W

Toto on 18:48 - Apr 21 with 6571 viewslinhdi

Toto on 18:04 - Apr 21 by RegencyBlue

I’d say he looks what he is, a very average League 1 player.

I try to look positively at players, accentuate what they are good at. So. We surely haven't seen the best of him.

He was woeful Friday, slow, unskilled, out of position too often, and seemingly too nervous of his disciplinary record to make a telling tackle.
Toto on 19:03 - Apr 21 with 6510 viewsDevereuxxx

I've not been impressed with him at all.

80% of the time he looks perfectly competent, but it's that other 20% which completely lets him down and leads to goals being conceded. A poor header, bad positioning or just lunging in has cost us.

Also, there seems to be no relationship between him and Chambers (who has also been poor). If one is going to be the fall guy, and I hope one is as I'd be very worried about them as our starting CB partnership next season, I'd expect it to be Nsiala. There just isn't a balance there when they both play.
Toto on 19:28 - Apr 21 with 6458 views3_5_2

mistake prone clogger

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Toto on 20:01 - Apr 21 with 6370 viewsKeaneish

He’s improved but he’s not good enough. Too rash. We need someone a bit more savvy.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Toto on 23:58 - Apr 21 with 6032 viewsbournemouthblue

Toto on 20:01 - Apr 21 by Keaneish

He’s improved but he’s not good enough. Too rash. We need someone a bit more savvy.

That applies to our entire back four and parts of the midfield also

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Toto on 01:54 - Apr 22 with 5954 viewsclive_baker

Africa. Massive tune.

Nsiala? Horrible, horrible footballer. Hate watching him.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Toto on 07:53 - Apr 22 with 5794 viewsJamestownPrince

His heads all over the place, his Misses wasn't on the 12.30 flight
Toto on 08:00 - Apr 22 with 5778 viewsPositivelyPortman

Thought you’d already know all the answers on every player at the club.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Toto on 08:05 - Apr 22 with 5760 viewsportmanking

Toto on 01:54 - Apr 22 by clive_baker

Africa. Massive tune.

Nsiala? Horrible, horrible footballer. Hate watching him.

Agreed. I'd go as far as to say that watching Nsiala don our blue and white was the moment I knew we were up sh*t creek. We've not had many players that are less technically gifted than Toto, even at centre half. He makes Drissa look like a world-beater. Positionally he is Sunday League level and don't get me started on his weekly two-footed lunge tackles.
Toto on 08:10 - Apr 22 with 5757 viewsDubtractor

Toto on 08:05 - Apr 22 by portmanking

Agreed. I'd go as far as to say that watching Nsiala don our blue and white was the moment I knew we were up sh*t creek. We've not had many players that are less technically gifted than Toto, even at centre half. He makes Drissa look like a world-beater. Positionally he is Sunday League level and don't get me started on his weekly two-footed lunge tackles.

I've not seen him as much as some of you, but every time I have he has looked pretty poor. A pretty basic level stopper, and nothing else at all, remarkably lacking in technical ability.

That home game against QPR really sticks in the memory for me.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Toto on 08:27 - Apr 22 with 5720 viewsportmanking

Toto on 08:10 - Apr 22 by Dubtractor

I've not seen him as much as some of you, but every time I have he has looked pretty poor. A pretty basic level stopper, and nothing else at all, remarkably lacking in technical ability.

That home game against QPR really sticks in the memory for me.

For Hurst to think Nsiala could step up to Championship level was a sackable offence in itself IMO.
Toto on 08:40 - Apr 22 with 5700 viewsurbanblue

Strange one this. I think everyone's being a little harsh. Against Birmingham Collins had a mare ... Two or three times passed straight to a Brum player. Toto came on for him and didn't put a foot wrong yet all I read is how great Collins is and how Toto's distribution is sh1t! I have watched nearly every game and cannot recall recently Toto ever misplacing a pass ... I am of course open to correction on this.

I certainly feel Toto is no worse then the rest of our back four and with the right person next to him he can be good .... Unfortunately, I don't think that person is Chambers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024