Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Judge wouldn’t have signed if something significant wasn’t in the pipel 18:42 - Apr 21 with 2388 viewsBLUEBEAT

Surely?

Poll: W or W

Alan Judge wouldn’t have signed if something significant wasn’t in the pipel on 18:51 - Apr 21 with 2355 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Why not? He wouldn’t have signed for us in the first place if he was inundated with better offers

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Alan Judge wouldn’t have signed if something significant wasn’t in the pipel on 19:20 - Apr 21 with 2256 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Alan Judge wouldn’t have signed if something significant wasn’t in the pipel on 20:57 - Apr 21 with 1970 viewspickles110564

Alan Judge wouldn’t have signed if something significant wasn’t in the pipel on 19:20 - Apr 21 by factual_blue

Yup that's what all you remoaners keep doing, nice you have finally realised that.
Alan Judge wouldn’t have signed if something significant wasn’t in the pipel on 22:10 - Apr 21 with 1775 viewsSpruceMoose

Alan Judge wouldn’t have signed if something significant wasn’t in the pipel on 20:57 - Apr 21 by pickles110564

Yup that's what all you remoaners keep doing, nice you have finally realised that.

Way to shoehorn that pointless jibe in.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Alan Judge wouldn’t have signed if something significant wasn’t in the pipel on 22:17 - Apr 21 with 1742 viewsjeera

Alan Judge wouldn’t have signed if something significant wasn’t in the pipel on 22:10 - Apr 21 by SpruceMoose

Way to shoehorn that pointless jibe in.

It was a bit sad.

I expect better from Pickly tbh.

He's let himself down there.

He's also let me down really, as I expected better of him.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Alan Judge wouldn’t have signed if something significant wasn’t in the pipel on 22:24 - Apr 21 with 1710 viewsSpruceMoose

Alan Judge wouldn’t have signed if something significant wasn’t in the pipel on 22:17 - Apr 21 by jeera

It was a bit sad.

I expect better from Pickly tbh.

He's let himself down there.

He's also let me down really, as I expected better of him.

I don't think he's real anymore, not after he stood Footers and me up.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Alan Judge wouldn’t have signed if something significant wasn’t in the pipel on 22:28 - Apr 21 with 1690 viewsjeera

Alan Judge wouldn’t have signed if something significant wasn’t in the pipel on 22:24 - Apr 21 by SpruceMoose

I don't think he's real anymore, not after he stood Footers and me up.

He isn't coming across as very reliable.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Alan Judge wouldn’t have signed if something significant wasn’t in the pipel on 22:41 - Apr 21 with 1633 viewsSpruceMoose

Alan Judge wouldn’t have signed if something significant wasn’t in the pipel on 22:28 - Apr 21 by jeera

He isn't coming across as very reliable.

We genuinely would have enjoyed seeing him at the game. I've not given up though. Next time Pickles! Next time!

Login to get fewer ads

Alan Judge wouldn’t have signed if something significant wasn’t in the pipel on 23:11 - Apr 21 with 1539 viewscatch74

Alan Judge wouldn’t have signed if something significant wasn’t in the pipel on 20:57 - Apr 21 by pickles110564

You’re moaning.
Wonder if there are any childish names for Brexiteers and if so, why not!?

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Alan Judge wouldn’t have signed if something significant wasn’t in the pipel on 23:39 - Apr 21 with 1471 viewsSpruceMoose

Alan Judge wouldn’t have signed if something significant wasn’t in the pipel on 23:11 - Apr 21 by catch74

You’re moaning.
Wonder if there are any childish names for Brexiteers and if so, why not!?

Oh there are. I'll start us off. Gammony thickos.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024