Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** 22:21 - Apr 21 with 12656 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Lisa is definitely a UCO sent in by Hastings to investigate Corbett. She ordered him to be killed as he was releasing too much information about the plans and the other members of the gang and H. He is on the other end of the laptop trying to get info.

Hastings is not bent but the money that he had is from some dodgy investment with that other strange man who keeps popping up.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS** on 22:30 - Apr 21 with 7270 viewsbournemouthblue

That seems far fetched but this is Line of Duty we are talking about

They seem to be setting Hastings up as H which almost definitely means be won't be H

I expect H to be a woman
[Post edited 21 Apr 2019 22:31]

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS** on 22:31 - Apr 21 with 7255 viewsSitfcB

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS** on 22:30 - Apr 21 by bournemouthblue

They seem to be setting Hastings up as H which almost definitely means be won't be H

I expect H to be a woman

I expect H to not even have an H in his/her name.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS** on 22:31 - Apr 21 with 7259 viewsdavblue

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS** on 22:30 - Apr 21 by bournemouthblue

I expect H to be a woman

It will be the woman who Hastings is sleeping with.
Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS** on 22:32 - Apr 21 with 7250 viewsbournemouthblue

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS** on 22:31 - Apr 21 by SitfcB

I expect H to not even have an H in his/her name.

Very true!

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS** on 22:34 - Apr 21 with 7238 viewsbournemouthblue

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS** on 22:31 - Apr 21 by davblue

That seems the best bet at this stage

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS** on 22:35 - Apr 21 with 7232 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

we are not finding out H this series I reckon.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 22:40 - Apr 21 with 7221 viewsitfcjoe

Hastings is definitely bloke on other end of laptop, they both spelt ‘definately’ wrong the same way and that was clearly highlighted in credits at start.

I think he is running Lisa, but not sure to what end?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 22:45 - Apr 21 with 7204 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 22:40 - Apr 21 by itfcjoe

Hastings is definitely bloke on other end of laptop, they both spelt ‘definately’ wrong the same way and that was clearly highlighted in credits at start.

I think perhaps he was investigating Corbett and Lisa was getting somewhere. However, when he found out that Corbett had beaten up his wife, he snapped and ordered him to be killed. Hence why Lisa was so upset, because she has now lost all of her leads.

Now Lisa is going to have to make a new plan to catch H on her own, perhaps she will bring in Arnott?

Login to get fewer ads

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS** on 22:45 - Apr 21 with 7194 viewsdavblue

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS** on 22:35 - Apr 21 by TRUE_BLUE123

we are not finding out H this series I reckon.

I would be surprised if we don't.
Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS** on 22:47 - Apr 21 with 7197 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS** on 22:45 - Apr 21 by davblue

I would be surprised if we don't.

I watched an interview with Martin Comptson the other day and he alluded that not everything is going to be cleared up as there is going to be another series.

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS** on 22:49 - Apr 21 with 7170 viewsdavblue

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS** on 22:47 - Apr 21 by TRUE_BLUE123

I watched an interview with Martin Comptson the other day and he alluded that not everything is going to be cleared up as there is going to be another series.

Probably meaning the network, not the lead I suspect.
Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS** on 22:52 - Apr 21 with 7157 viewsbournemouthblue

Again that sounds very likely, Line of Duty always gives the impression it's the last season only for some even more ultimate baddie to appear implausibly from nowhere

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 22:53 - Apr 21 with 7152 viewsBogblue

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 22:40 - Apr 21 by itfcjoe

I noticed that and he was much too quick to get into the hot seat to write the messages too, an innocent copper would've held back on the grounds of not knowing the real man's style which could be a giveaway
Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 22:56 - Apr 21 with 7148 viewsbournemouthblue

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 22:53 - Apr 21 by Bogblue

I noticed that and he was much too quick to get into the hot seat to write the messages too, an innocent copper would've held back on the grounds of not knowing the real man's style which could be a giveaway

It did seem like a weird double bluff but again this maybe to add greater suspicion to us expecting him to be H

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 23:07 - Apr 21 with 7110 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 22:53 - Apr 21 by Bogblue

My wife has a theory on this

Ted misspelled definitely wrong on purpose so that Lisa knew she was talking to him, the next message was, "maybe we should bring this to a close" as an order perhaps?

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 23:14 - Apr 21 with 7073 viewsBogblue

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 23:07 - Apr 21 by TRUE_BLUE123

My wife has a theory on this

Ted misspelled definitely wrong on purpose so that Lisa knew she was talking to him, the next message was, "maybe we should bring this to a close" as an order perhaps?

That's really good, bright missus!
Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 23:22 - Apr 21 with 7061 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 22:56 - Apr 21 by bournemouthblue

It did seem like a weird double bluff but again this maybe to add greater suspicion to us expecting him to be H

To be fair, it's unlikely that someone code named H will actually have a surname beginning in H!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 23:26 - Apr 21 with 7052 viewsLord_Lucan

Just read that The BBC has ordered a sixth series

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 06:58 - Apr 22 with 6878 viewsitfcjoe

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 22:45 - Apr 21 by TRUE_BLUE123

I think perhaps he was investigating Corbett and Lisa was getting somewhere. However, when he found out that Corbett had beaten up his wife, he snapped and ordered him to be killed. Hence why Lisa was so upset, because she has now lost all of her leads.

Now Lisa is going to have to make a new plan to catch H on her own, perhaps she will bring in Arnott?

I wouldn’t have thought that the killing of Corbett was for emotional reasons, everything has to be so clear cut generally and thought out.

He clearly wanted Corbett dead though, and must be some link back to NI, and with the cash payment and the NI links think it’s almost safe to say hastings is on the wrong side of things now. Whatever the reasons.

He’s either in so deep and is covering everything up, or he is in so deep and effectively rogue that he is so straight and will be bringing everything down

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS** on 22:54 - Apr 28 with 6371 viewsBogblue

that got me wondering about the woman Steve is sleeping with!

I also wonder if all the 'Hastings must be innocent' stuff is actually a double blind and he really is H but we've been manipulated into thinking his involvement is innocent and that something will turn up to exonerate him when it won't
Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS** on 09:44 - Apr 29 with 6238 viewsflimflam

Another 2

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 09:57 - Apr 29 with 6220 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

I came up with another mental theory last night.

MRS Hastings is H.

She is running things and it is not in fact a bent copper (as hinted at by Chicken Licken, who believes the sky is falling when it isn't).

She was also in financial difficulty due to Ted's investment, she was furious with him, she was also susceptible to bribes as all those that found out about Ted's difficulties and could approach him for a bribe could equally get to her.

I wonder if this man she has now met is the same ex-copper who was looking into Ted's investment. He turned up out of the blue saying that he was compensating victims. Really? An ex-copper that Ted knows just happening to be now acting for the recovery of funds for the exact project Ted lost money on.

If Mrs H wanted Graham gone, because she found out he was an undercover cop trying to bring them all down, she could have 'ordered' an attack on herself knowing that the exact injuries she would get would be limited to this parliamentary style attack, that it would get to Ted, further implicate him (the man she is divorcing who lost all of their money) as H and completely ruin him.

Woman scorned and all that. All of it makes perfect sense if you can get past the attack on her. But it would have been the one thing that would really have tipped everyone else into believing Corbett that Hastings was H, so assuming she has no permanent injuries I'm having that.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 10:17 - Apr 29 with 6183 viewsParisBlue

I'm thinking Lisa is the daughter of Tony Gates and Jackie Laverty.

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 10:24 - Apr 29 with 6171 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 10:17 - Apr 29 by ParisBlue

I'm thinking Lisa is the daughter of Tony Gates and Jackie Laverty.

There's potential for that.

Curious that they have chosen to suddenly show Jackie's leg in the freezer 4 series after it was put there, for no reason.

Unless Mercurio has worked out that people will assume she is their child by the fact we know they were together before Gates got married and she's mixed race. Would be a great red herring to throw in by having Jackie's body resurface.

Also interesting that chose to dump it now with Corbett's remains. Why hold onto it for 7 years and suddenly get rid once Corbett is dead? What's the connection there?

Does Lisa know her mum was Laverty and was she actively involved in having her killed? Perhaps she was given up for adoption or something? Very much doubt they'd knowingly have her in the next room to her mums body.

The viewer is DEFINATELY supposed to think that she could be. Other wise no reason at all for Jackie Laverty to come up.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 10:29 - Apr 29 with 6160 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Line Of Duty- ***SPOILERS*** on 10:24 - Apr 29 by WarkTheWarkITFC

There's potential for that.

Curious that they have chosen to suddenly show Jackie's leg in the freezer 4 series after it was put there, for no reason.

Unless Mercurio has worked out that people will assume she is their child by the fact we know they were together before Gates got married and she's mixed race. Would be a great red herring to throw in by having Jackie's body resurface.

Also interesting that chose to dump it now with Corbett's remains. Why hold onto it for 7 years and suddenly get rid once Corbett is dead? What's the connection there?

Does Lisa know her mum was Laverty and was she actively involved in having her killed? Perhaps she was given up for adoption or something? Very much doubt they'd knowingly have her in the next room to her mums body.

The viewer is DEFINATELY supposed to think that she could be. Other wise no reason at all for Jackie Laverty to come up.

Can't help but think that Gill (the woman that Ted slept with) is involved.

I reckon she is H and is working in tandem with Moffat to frame Ted. First the money and perhaps she will use the semen from her night with Ted to make it seem as if he was involved in the OCG and their sex trafficking.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024