Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think Keane will start 07:36 - Apr 22 with 535 viewsgrimboy

Today hopefully two up front ,we need a more forceful attack if we are going to constantly let goals in we must just hope we score more goals than the opposing side.
I fear we wil concede again today it seems it’s gimme this season.
I think Keane will start on 07:56 - Apr 22 with 506 viewschristiand

PL, like most managers, is stubborn and pragmatic. I feel he’ll select his side today with one main striker up top and continue with the 4-3-3 formation. Judge has shown he is most effective playing behind the strikers. Why not get him playing in a role that is going to hurt the opposition? Would like to see Judge playing behind Keane and Jackson today. Sadly, I very much doubt it will happen.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

I think Keane will start on 08:04 - Apr 22 with 489 viewsgrimboy

I think Keane will start on 07:56 - Apr 22 by christiand

PL, like most managers, is stubborn and pragmatic. I feel he’ll select his side today with one main striker up top and continue with the 4-3-3 formation. Judge has shown he is most effective playing behind the strikers. Why not get him playing in a role that is going to hurt the opposition? Would like to see Judge playing behind Keane and Jackson today. Sadly, I very much doubt it will happen.

Yep I agree with have to be more a threat at home and start to get teams that are watching our play be more aware we can be a threat no matter what league.
I think Keane will start on 08:28 - Apr 22 with 450 views3_5_2

be nice to have 2 strikers but think he will stick with one .
Back 4 picks itself, so a question of what midfield we pick behind a front two if we went that way (Jackson and Keane for me, sub Quaner as Kean wont play 90)

I would play the diamond, with Judge behind the front two. Edwards right wing, Skuse holding (prefer Chaolbah but he is not ours, maybe look at Downes there?) Wide left is an issue maybe. Bishop right and Edwards left?

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024