Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
352 Junior is a mascot today 08:20 - Apr 22 with 1143 views3_5_2

I am not sure who is most excited, her or me!

We got it half price (£150) and given that includes a full new kit and 4 tickets, it is good value as we would have gone anyway.

Not sure her favourite player will be starting today (Chalobah) so she might be going alongside someone else. it might even be Judgey and she is taller than him !

COYB

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

352 Junior is a mascot today on 09:09 - Apr 22 with 1079 viewsBluefish

Wonderful stuff. Enjoy every moment

I think Trevoh will start

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

352 Junior is a mascot today on 09:12 - Apr 22 with 1073 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Half price is how much! Hope she has a great day, junior slave certainly did against Derby 6 or so years ago (Tommy Smith almost power drove her into the pitch during the line up)although I think it was nearer £50 then. (had to provide kit though) Enjoy

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

352 Junior is a mascot today on 09:27 - Apr 22 with 1047 viewsITFC_Blood

My 2 did it last game and had a great time.

Seats are OK as well.

Poll: Do you want Jewell sacked?
Blog: [Blog] Different Season, Same Problems

352 Junior is a mascot today on 21:07 - Apr 22 with 926 views3_5_2

Well what was an appalling game was for once, not going to spoil our day.

The whole experience was fantastic, well organised and she has had an amazing day.

The smile on face when I collected her after they kicked off was worth every penny. She said the players were great with her (PL too) and all made a fuss when they went into the changing room for autographs etc. She has asked for us to get season tickets next season and we will as its a real Dad/Daughter thing which may go on for years.

Well done ITFC

352 Junior is a mascot today on 21:42 - Apr 22 with 903 viewsnorth_stand77

352 Junior is a mascot today on 21:07 - Apr 22 by 3_5_2

Well what was an appalling game was for once, not going to spoil our day.

The whole experience was fantastic, well organised and she has had an amazing day.

The smile on face when I collected her after they kicked off was worth every penny. She said the players were great with her (PL too) and all made a fuss when they went into the changing room for autographs etc. She has asked for us to get season tickets next season and we will as its a real Dad/Daughter thing which may go on for years.

Well done ITFC

Hopefully , it will be a bond you share for a long time.

My son is 34 and has been coming with me since a young boy. We have a good mum/ son relationship partly because I am lucky enough to have spent Saturday afternoons catching up on life with him over the years- just him and me, precious time.

Glad you all, had a nice day
352 Junior is a mascot today on 18:59 - Apr 24 with 784 views3_5_2

352 Junior is a mascot today on 21:42 - Apr 22 by north_stand77

Hopefully , it will be a bond you share for a long time.

My son is 34 and has been coming with me since a young boy. We have a good mum/ son relationship partly because I am lucky enough to have spent Saturday afternoons catching up on life with him over the years- just him and me, precious time.

Glad you all, had a nice day

Thanks

it is "our" time, she plays a lot of football too so understands a lot of what is going on but the whole day, in the car, eating out, the game and Radio Suffolk on the way home is special and I hope you are right and it goes on for years

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024