Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great article about Jim Magilton and the play-offs.... 08:50 - Apr 22 with 1992 viewsBluebell

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6945467/MATCH-DAY-Jim-Magilto

Those WERE the days!
Great article about Jim Magilton and the play-offs.... on 10:00 - Apr 22 with 1851 viewsBlueBadger

Apparently Bolton's current plight is all down to the ref that day!

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Great article about Jim Magilton and the play-offs.... on 10:09 - Apr 22 with 1825 viewsSuperblue95

Great article about Jim Magilton and the play-offs.... on 10:00 - Apr 22 by BlueBadger

Apparently Bolton's current plight is all down to the ref that day!

It’s obvious really. Well if you ignore the decade they spent in the prem just after that

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Great article about Jim Magilton and the play-offs.... on 11:06 - Apr 22 with 1730 viewsWD19

Gave up reading at the misspelling of Ipswich in the first bullet header.
Great article about Jim Magilton and the play-offs.... on 11:43 - Apr 22 with 1650 viewsWickets

Great article about Jim Magilton and the play-offs.... on 11:06 - Apr 22 by WD19

You missed a good read !
Great article about Jim Magilton and the play-offs.... on 12:08 - Apr 22 with 1589 viewsPJH

Great article about Jim Magilton and the play-offs.... on 11:06 - Apr 22 by WD19

Bit like Spike Milligna, the well known typing error.

It was a good read though.
Great article about Jim Magilton and the play-offs.... on 12:19 - Apr 22 with 1562 viewsWeWereZombies

Any chance you can do a cut and paste so that we can avoid visiting The Daily Mail?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Great article about Jim Magilton and the play-offs.... on 13:10 - Apr 22 with 1457 viewsSwailsey

Thanks for that, great read.

Was Mogga captain then or was that a mistake?

I can’t remember when Holland became it but I swear he was then?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Great article about Jim Magilton and the play-offs.... on 13:53 - Apr 22 with 1392 viewsBluebell

Great article about Jim Magilton and the play-offs.... on 13:10 - Apr 22 by Swailsey

Thanks for that, great read.

Was Mogga captain then or was that a mistake?

I can’t remember when Holland became it but I swear he was then?

Mogga was definitely captain for the final so I guess so.
Login to get fewer ads

Great article about Jim Magilton and the play-offs.... on 13:57 - Apr 22 with 1381 viewsgainsboroughblue

Great article about Jim Magilton and the play-offs.... on 13:53 - Apr 22 by Bluebell

Mogga was definitely captain for the final so I guess so.

I'm not so sure.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Great article about Jim Magilton and the play-offs.... on 14:01 - Apr 22 with 1354 viewsBluebell

Great article about Jim Magilton and the play-offs.... on 13:57 - Apr 22 by gainsboroughblue

I'm not so sure.

You are right. Mr Bluebell told me it was Mogga. I shouldn't listen to him!

How did I not know it was Matty?
[Post edited 22 Apr 2019 14:02]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024