Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like a three-way fight for that last play-off spot 14:46 - Apr 22 with 828 viewsIllinoisblue

I'd like to see Boro mess it up and miss out. I'd also like to see Frank Lampard's Derby mess it up. And I'd also like to see the super-annoying Lee Johnson's Bristol City fail. Bummer.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Looks like a three-way fight for that last play-off spot on 14:51 - Apr 22 with 812 viewsgainsboroughblue

This whole situation at the top of the table has been a bit like choosing whether to stand in cat sh!t or dog sh!t.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Looks like a three-way fight for that last play-off spot on 15:05 - Apr 22 with 764 viewsElderGrizzly

I’d like to see Boro miss, purely for the style of football Pulis advocates and it should end his career given the funding levels at Boro. They should be in the Top 2.

I’m equally enjoying Martin O’Neill’s show at Forest. Sack a progressive manager and get a lump ball manager and a thug
Looks like a three-way fight for that last play-off spot on 15:15 - Apr 22 with 745 viewsbournemouthblue

I didn't realise Brizzle were still in contention, I thought they had blown it

Have Middlesbrough dropped points recently?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Looks like a three-way fight for that last play-off spot on 15:30 - Apr 22 with 714 viewsElderGrizzly

Looks like a three-way fight for that last play-off spot on 15:15 - Apr 22 by bournemouthblue

I didn't realise Brizzle were still in contention, I thought they had blown it

Have Middlesbrough dropped points recently?

Won their last 3, but lost their previous 5.
Looks like a three-way fight for that last play-off spot on 15:59 - Apr 22 with 654 viewsSE1blue

I'd like West Brom to go up.

Always had a bit of a soft spot for them from great away days during Burley's years.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024