Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like the Blunts are keeping up their end of the bargain 15:24 - Apr 22 with 3403 viewsbournemouthblue

Now for Leeds and Stoke to do their job

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Looks like the Blunts are keeping up their end of the bargain on 15:28 - Apr 22 with 3388 viewsbournemouthblue

Fecking Budgie goal :(

Looks like the Blunts are keeping up their end of the bargain on 15:48 - Apr 22 with 3329 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Much as it would be lovely to see them mess it up from here, it isn't going to happen. I feel like I did when Lambert came in and it was, we can turn this around and stay up. Something inside me knew it wasn't going to happen but I still felt we might.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Looks like the Blunts are keeping up their end of the bargain on 15:50 - Apr 22 with 3312 viewsbournemouthblue

Looks like the Blunts are keeping up their end of the bargain on 15:48 - Apr 22 by Nthsuffolkblue

Much as it would be lovely to see them mess it up from here, it isn't going to happen. I feel like I did when Lambert came in and it was, we can turn this around and stay up. Something inside me knew it wasn't going to happen but I still felt we might.

No, in truth they haven't needed a great deal of points over the last few games to go up sadly

90+ and they are home and hosed, usually 88+ gets you up

All very very depressing indeed

Unlike us, they have learnt to yoyo between the two Leagues

Looks like the Blunts are keeping up their end of the bargain on 15:54 - Apr 22 with 3284 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Looks like the Blunts are keeping up their end of the bargain on 15:50 - Apr 22 by bournemouthblue

No, in truth they haven't needed a great deal of points over the last few games to go up sadly

There was so little between the sides when we played them in the play offs and again this season at PR. However, in between those two games and since the match at PR this season we have moved in polar opposite directions.

The only consolation is the high they riding pales into insignificance compared to the highs we have known. Let's hope we return and compete with them again before too long.

Looks like the Blunts are keeping up their end of the bargain on 16:00 - Apr 22 with 3247 viewsJ2BLUE

Looks like the Blunts are keeping up their end of the bargain on 15:54 - Apr 22 by Nthsuffolkblue

There was so little between the sides when we played them in the play offs and again this season at PR. However, in between those two games and since the match at PR this season we have moved in polar opposite directions.

The only consolation is the high they riding pales into insignificance compared to the highs we have known. Let's hope we return and compete with them again before too long.

I think time has blurred the memories of some regarding the play offs. To say there was little in it isn't what I remember. We did well at home. Away we were always against it. They were definitely the better side, as much as I hate to admit it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Looks like the Blunts are keeping up their end of the bargain on 16:03 - Apr 22 with 3233 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Looks like the Blunts are keeping up their end of the bargain on 16:00 - Apr 22 by J2BLUE

I think time has blurred the memories of some regarding the play offs. To say there was little in it isn't what I remember. We did well at home. Away we were always against it. They were definitely the better side, as much as I hate to admit it.

Away it was all over when Berra got his red. The fact Smith equalised was a temporary reprieve. If Berra had not been sent off who knows what might have played out?

Looks like the Blunts are keeping up their end of the bargain on 16:05 - Apr 22 with 3225 viewsbournemouthblue

Looks like the Blunts are keeping up their end of the bargain on 16:00 - Apr 22 by J2BLUE

Last season the gap seemed to be bridged finally

I'd agree that even in that play-off season, they still very much had our number.

Sadly, Farke and Hurst had very different transfer windows :(

Looks like the Blunts are keeping up their end of the bargain on 16:07 - Apr 22 with 3219 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Defending like that almost makes me want to see them go up and get stuffed every week next season.

Login to get fewer ads

Looks like the Blunts are keeping up their end of the bargain on 16:19 - Apr 22 with 3181 viewsJ2BLUE

Looks like the Blunts are keeping up their end of the bargain on 16:03 - Apr 22 by Nthsuffolkblue

Away it was all over when Berra got his red. The fact Smith equalised was a temporary reprieve. If Berra had not been sent off who knows what might have played out?

We'd have been 1-0 down and needing to chase the game. MM would probably have kept the same tactics and tried to nick a goal.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Looks like the Blunts are keeping up their end of the bargain on 16:22 - Apr 22 with 3166 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Looks like the Blunts are keeping up their end of the bargain on 16:19 - Apr 22 by J2BLUE

We'd have been 1-0 down and needing to chase the game. MM would probably have kept the same tactics and tried to nick a goal.

We were 1-0 down after that anyway...

I do agree though, they were the much better side that season unfortunately, as it proved
[Post edited 22 Apr 2019 16:22]

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Looks like the Blunts are keeping up their end of the bargain on 16:26 - Apr 22 with 3142 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Looks like the Blunts are keeping up their end of the bargain on 16:19 - Apr 22 by J2BLUE

We were 1-0 down, went down the other end and equalised when Smith danced round their keeper. However we were also down to ten men.

You are right they did have our number but in a one-off match 11 v 11 I think we still had a chance.

Looks like the Blunts are keeping up their end of the bargain on 16:43 - Apr 22 with 3077 viewsGlasgowBlue

Looks like the Blunts are keeping up their end of the bargain on 15:50 - Apr 22 by bournemouthblue

In truth they are very much like us in 1992. Unfancied at the start of the season, had promotion all but certain early on and limped over the line at the end.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Looks like the Blunts are keeping up their end of the bargain on 17:01 - Apr 22 with 3015 viewsm14_blue

Their arse has gone, unfortunately Leeds bottled it massively last week.

That Vrancic 95th minute free kick suddenly looks massive, especially as they still have to go to Villa.
Looks like the Blunts are keeping up their end of the bargain on 17:06 - Apr 22 with 2988 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

We should have gone at them second half at PR.
Looks like the Blunts are keeping up their end of the bargain on 17:12 - Apr 22 with 2955 viewsFramfarmer

says a lot about how crass our season was, that we have to chuck in the towel for our last two games of the season just to give the club a lift
Looks like the Blunts are keeping up their end of the bargain on 17:16 - Apr 22 with 2928 viewsPinewoodblue

Looks like the Blunts are keeping up their end of the bargain on 15:48 - Apr 22 by Nthsuffolkblue

Norwich haven't won in four games, they could still miss out on automatic, assuming we don't pick up any more points.

BBC website indicates that Ipswich have not win at home, after going behind, since Leeds in January 2016. Today was the 34th time we have gone behind , at home, and failed to win.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Looks like the Blunts are keeping up their end of the bargain on 17:17 - Apr 22 with 2920 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Looks like the Blunts are keeping up their end of the bargain on 17:16 - Apr 22 by Pinewoodblue

Norwich haven't won in four games, they could still miss out on automatic, assuming we don't pick up any more points.

BBC website indicates that Ipswich have not win at home, after going behind, since Leeds in January 2016. Today was the 34th time we have gone behind , at home, and failed to win.

But we are apparently going to walk League 1 so don't worry about it
Looks like the Blunts are keeping up their end of the bargain on 17:21 - Apr 22 with 2904 viewsFramfarmer

Looks like the Blunts are keeping up their end of the bargain on 17:16 - Apr 22 by Pinewoodblue

so Town fans are supposed to hope for defeat in the next 2 games then? Hope the players understand the lack of enthusiasm
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024