Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mid point first half review - Swansea 15:34 - Apr 22 with 690 viewsunstableblue

Lethargic from players and fans on a sultry afternoon.

Look like two teams with nothing to play for.

Toto almost gifted a goal with a bad error; and perhaps Swansea should have been given a penalty rather than a yellow for diving.

Chalobah showing at times why he is much better than Skuse.

Dozzell poor so far. A game for Downes to shine, not enough so far.

Loanee full backs doing well.

I worry about Judge. He’s getting frustrated and doing way too much work. Needs service.

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Mid point first half review - Swansea on 16:00 - Apr 22 with 542 viewspointofblue

I think Downes has really grown into the game in the last ten minutes - playing with a lot fight. Chalobah has looked good. Keane needs support. Our centre backs are both liabilities.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Mid point first half review - Swansea on 16:05 - Apr 22 with 516 viewsunstableblue

Mid point first half review - Swansea on 16:00 - Apr 22 by pointofblue

I think Downes has really grown into the game in the last ten minutes - playing with a lot fight. Chalobah has looked good. Keane needs support. Our centre backs are both liabilities.

Thanks for replying. I was just about to post that Downes has been superb in the last ten minutes.

Both from a steely tackling and passing/attacking sense. Gives some hope for next season.

Toto been poor, but I thought Chambo was improved.

Judges isolation and frustrations continues.

Here’s to some town goals.

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024