Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yes we were awful - what do fans expect 18:01 - Apr 22 with 1265 viewskizaitfc

We arent where we are by fluke!

add the poor players we have to the fact we are already relegated is anyone shocked we were poor today!

Why are fans getting so up in arms about it.

Just close your eyes and wake up in August

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Yes we were awful - what do fans expect on 18:47 - Apr 22 with 1215 viewsAJblue

I Just think with no pressure on them, these last few games would be an opportunity to go out there and enjoy playing the game that they are so well paid to play.

No-one expects them to become world beaters overnight, just show a spark of passion.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2019 18:48]

Crecy

Yes we were awful - what do fans expect on 18:52 - Apr 22 with 1197 viewswarkthisway

So why don’t we get a refund? Are you watching Brentford? - nothing to play for but putting in a professional display

bentnkuqi

Yes we were awful - what do fans expect on 19:04 - Apr 22 with 1183 viewsGirthyguy

Yes we were awful - what do fans expect on 18:52 - Apr 22 by warkthisway

So why don’t we get a refund? Are you watching Brentford? - nothing to play for but putting in a professional display

They haven't just been relagated and have a fairly decent championship squad maybe. Also they didn't sell or release our 40 plus goal strike force from last year and replace it with players who can't even manage a goal at all most weeks. At least when we cocked up at the back which was even before this season we still had a goal or 2 in us.
Yes we were awful - what do fans expect on 19:06 - Apr 22 with 1176 viewsbraveblue

Tactics and formation are awful. Is he MM in disguise?
Yes we were awful - what do fans expect on 19:09 - Apr 22 with 1162 viewsrexron

Yes we were awful - what do fans expect on 19:06 - Apr 22 by braveblue

Tactics and formation are awful. Is he MM in disguise?

If MM was here we could have got something. Be careful what you wish for!

Poll: Who would you prefer as manager for Ipswich Town?

Yes we were awful - what do fans expect on 19:09 - Apr 22 with 1157 viewsnifty2000

Because our manager isn’t performing ???
He’s had a transfer window, still haven’t improved since hursts days...
Even our 3 wins were against fellow strugglers and were fortunate to say the least - especially Rotherham.
I’d prefer not to close my eyes until August when we undoubtedly will be watching a repeat of what we saw at Accrington.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2019 19:10]

Poll: Who is the real proper bloke?

Yes we were awful - what do fans expect on 22:14 - Apr 22 with 1015 viewskizaitfc

Yes we were awful - what do fans expect on 18:52 - Apr 22 by warkthisway

Brentford arent bottom of the league!!!

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Yes we were awful - what do fans expect on 22:16 - Apr 22 with 1005 viewskizaitfc

Yes we were awful - what do fans expect on 19:09 - Apr 22 by nifty2000

Because our manager isn’t performing ???
He’s had a transfer window, still haven’t improved since hursts days...
Even our 3 wins were against fellow strugglers and were fortunate to say the least - especially Rotherham.
I’d prefer not to close my eyes until August when we undoubtedly will be watching a repeat of what we saw at Accrington.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2019 19:10]

He has had a transfer window where we were bottom of the league and already had a full squad of players so had very little spending room.

If in our first 5- 10 games next season we dont perform then i expect things to turn a little sour and then it would be justifiable.

But for fans to suddenly start kicking off because we lost 1-0 when the season is dead is just pathetic

Login to get fewer ads

Yes we were awful - what do fans expect on 22:18 - Apr 22 with 993 viewskizaitfc

Seriously though, have some fans only just realised we are poor.

Lets just get on with the summer now

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024