Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Downes good 18:04 - Apr 22 with 1796 viewsGarv

Keane good.
Quaner okay but missed his chance.
Bree okay.
Judge okay.

The rest were pretty pathetic. Special mentions for Chalobah and Dozzell who didn't really look bothered. One moment first half summed it up when about 4 of our players stopped thinking the ball was dead and while trying to defend, Chambers had to let his teammates there was still a game going on.

Stayed at the end to applaud Lambert and somewhat naively think it might inspire them to greatness next season. The players didn't deserve applause.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Downes good on 18:06 - Apr 22 with 1770 viewsMrTown

Thought Downes was good, thought Elder showed he is better than Elder.

Honestly rest were awful.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Downes good on 18:10 - Apr 22 with 1739 viewscbower

Dozzell's lack of form is a real worry. You keep seeing little glimpses of quality but that is all. He is so off the pace and of no influence on the game for most of the time that his effectiveness in the hustle and bustle of a lower division must be questionable. I guess we will see next year. I really hope I am wrong.

bluescouser

Downes good on 18:11 - Apr 22 with 1730 viewsstrikalite

Well I'll give you some good news, watched Sunderland today and we will run rings around them next season, and that's coming from me, Mr pessimistic..
[Post edited 22 Apr 2019 18:20]
Downes good on 18:16 - Apr 22 with 1704 viewsgazzer1999

Downes good on 18:10 - Apr 22 by cbower

Dozzell's lack of form is a real worry. You keep seeing little glimpses of quality but that is all. He is so off the pace and of no influence on the game for most of the time that his effectiveness in the hustle and bustle of a lower division must be questionable. I guess we will see next year. I really hope I am wrong.

Dozzell was really poor again today, I am not sure where he has to go to improve. The game passed him by, maybe the injury he had, has blighted him somewhat. We probably expect too much of him.
Downes good on 18:19 - Apr 22 with 1688 viewsFtnfwest

Luton ready to cherry pick Downes as I understand it
Downes good on 19:09 - Apr 22 with 1561 viewsPlums

Downes good on 18:11 - Apr 22 by strikalite

Well I'll give you some good news, watched Sunderland today and we will run rings around them next season, and that's coming from me, Mr pessimistic..
[Post edited 22 Apr 2019 18:20]

And I watched Lincoln v Tranmere, both of whom could be in L1 and we have nothing to fear there either. Lincoln’s best player today is ours...

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Downes good on 19:16 - Apr 22 with 1529 viewsloyalfan

Downes good on 18:19 - Apr 22 by Ftnfwest

Luton ready to cherry pick Downes as I understand it

Is this a guess or did you hear it from a good source?
Downes good on 19:34 - Apr 22 with 1460 viewsMelford

Downes good on 19:16 - Apr 22 by loyalfan

He was on loan there and did really well by all accounts.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Login to get fewer ads

Downes good on 19:41 - Apr 22 with 1439 viewsnifty2000

Downes good on 19:09 - Apr 22 by Plums

And I watched Lincoln v Tranmere, both of whom could be in L1 and we have nothing to fear there either. Lincoln’s best player today is ours...

And I watched Ipswich v Swansea today, and trust me theres a lot to be worried about.

Poll: Who is the real proper bloke?

Downes good on 20:06 - Apr 22 with 1376 viewsloyalfan

Downes good on 19:34 - Apr 22 by Melford

He was on loan there and did really well by all accounts.

The last time I asked a Luton fan about Downes they said he want good enough for them if they go up!
Downes good on 20:19 - Apr 22 with 1333 viewsFtnfwest

Downes good on 19:16 - Apr 22 by loyalfan

Local news as I’m down in Hertfordshire. Pure speculation at present but they liked what they saw when he was there and still think he’d fit in there well
Downes good on 21:22 - Apr 22 with 1218 viewsloyalfan

Downes good on 20:19 - Apr 22 by Ftnfwest

Local news as I’m down in Hertfordshire. Pure speculation at present but they liked what they saw when he was there and still think he’d fit in there well

We must live near each other! I will ask at work this week as everyone seems to be a Luton fan.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024