Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool or City or don't care? 18:18 - Apr 22 with 14141 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I want Liverpool to win nothing again because I don't really like Scousers and it would be funny.
Liverpool or City or don't care? on 18:20 - Apr 22 with 5359 viewsm14_blue

City all day long.

If Liverpool win the double and Norwich win the league then this really will be some sort of dystopian nightmare.
Liverpool or City or don't care? on 18:23 - Apr 22 with 5352 viewsJ2BLUE

City.

Liverpool's continuing wait gets more and more amusing. If they go from semis of the CL and competing for the Prem to nothing I will have a good laugh.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Liverpool (n/t) on 18:23 - Apr 22 with 5357 viewsSporall

Liverpool or City or don't care? on 18:27 - Apr 22 with 5334 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Liverpool or City or don't care? on 18:23 - Apr 22 by J2BLUE

City.

Liverpool's continuing wait gets more and more amusing. If they go from semis of the CL and competing for the Prem to nothing I will have a good laugh.

Same. Having gone to University in Sheffield I had to interact with plenty of people from Liverpool and they used yap on about nothing really in that stupid accent.

Oh and lot's of people in the US seems to love them which also annoys me. Probably some loose Irish connection. Come on City.
Liverpool or City or don't care? on 18:27 - Apr 22 with 5330 viewscaught-in-limbo

The lesser of the two money-bags for me.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Liverpool or City or don't care? on 18:38 - Apr 22 with 5297 viewsclive_baker

City for me. 1 my mate supports them and he's a proper City fan. 2, Liverpool seem to have a lot of salty supporters, so I would quite like to see a controversial decision on the final day deny them the title. They'll probably start another petition or something and dig out one of the ref's tweets from 5 years ago.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Liverpool or City or don't care? on 18:39 - Apr 22 with 5294 viewsBenters2

This.
Liverpool or City or don't care? on 18:40 - Apr 22 with 5292 viewsLord_Lucan

ABL

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool or City or don't care? on 18:40 - Apr 22 with 5291 viewsnoggin

You don't like scousers. How many of the hundreds of thousands of them have you met?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Liverpool or City or don't care? on 18:41 - Apr 22 with 5286 viewsIllinoisblue

Liverpool all day long. Not enough has been made of City's blatant financial cheating.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Liverpool or City or don't care? on 18:47 - Apr 22 with 5252 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Liverpool or City or don't care? on 18:40 - Apr 22 by noggin

You don't like scousers. How many of the hundreds of thousands of them have you met?

Can only go on the evidence presented. Of course there are fine people everywhere.
Liverpool or City or don't care? on 18:48 - Apr 22 with 5248 viewsSuperblue95

Liverpool or City or don't care? on 18:41 - Apr 22 by Illinoisblue

Liverpool all day long. Not enough has been made of City's blatant financial cheating.

Financial cheating should be deemed acceptable though if it stops Liverpool winning things

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Liverpool or City or don't care? on 18:50 - Apr 22 with 5236 viewsnoggin

Liverpool or City or don't care? on 18:47 - Apr 22 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Can only go on the evidence presented. Of course there are fine people everywhere.

It's a bit like saying "I don't like muslims because of the Lee Rigby attack."

Liverpool or City or don't care? on 18:51 - Apr 22 with 5238 viewsIllinoisblue

Liverpool or City or don't care? on 18:48 - Apr 22 by Superblue95

Financial cheating should be deemed acceptable though if it stops Liverpool winning things

don't get all the hate for Liverpool. Exciting to watch, proper fan base, likable manager. As it is, they'll likely end up trophyless; 1 defeat in the league all year and it still probably won't be enough.

62 - 78 - 81

Liverpool or City or don't care? on 19:07 - Apr 22 with 5200 viewsSuperblue95

Liverpool or City or don't care? on 18:51 - Apr 22 by Illinoisblue

don't get all the hate for Liverpool. Exciting to watch, proper fan base, likable manager. As it is, they'll likely end up trophyless; 1 defeat in the league all year and it still probably won't be enough.

Agree about the football and I don’t mind Klopp much.

I just don’t like their self entitled, whiney, scummy fans and a lot of the tosser players they’ve had over the years and as stated by some above the longer they go without winning a title the funnier it becomes (It’s like watching Derby bottle promotion every year).

Liverpool spend stupid money too and I suspect they aren’t much better than Man City from that viewpoint.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Liverpool or City or don't care? on 19:10 - Apr 22 with 5187 viewsSarge

Liverpool, easy. I wasn’t born the last time they were decent so for me it would be more interesting.
Liverpool or City or don't care? on 19:16 - Apr 22 with 5161 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Liverpool or City or don't care? on 18:50 - Apr 22 by noggin

It's a bit like saying "I don't like muslims because of the Lee Rigby attack."

Not really
Liverpool or City or don't care? on 19:23 - Apr 22 with 5135 viewsPJH

City-I wanted them to take all four trophies but now I will happy enough with them getting three and Barcelona getting the other one.
Liverpool or City or don't care? on 19:26 - Apr 22 with 5120 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Liverpool or City or don't care? on 19:23 - Apr 22 by PJH

City-I wanted them to take all four trophies but now I will happy enough with them getting three and Barcelona getting the other one.

I want Spurs to win it, plenty of English in that side.
Liverpool or City or don't care? on 20:00 - Apr 22 with 5048 viewsballycastle

Liverpool or City or don't care? on 18:51 - Apr 22 by Illinoisblue

I can only assume you were not supporting Town in the 1970s and 80s?

Liverpool got every decision from the officials, all the publicity and media support were responsible for English euro club ban, yeah I know it affected nodge.

The gary boys at my old school, Ipswich born and bred teens, supported Liverpool.

Now on to their utter scum of support from that era, renowned for storming turnstiles, flash mugging streets of shoppers and shops.
Liverpool or City or don't care? on 20:09 - Apr 22 with 5017 viewsnoggin

Liverpool or City or don't care? on 20:00 - Apr 22 by ballycastle

Liverpool got every decision from the officials, all the publicity and media support were responsible for English euro club ban, yeah I know it affected nodge.

The gary boys at my old school, Ipswich born and bred teens, supported Liverpool.

Now on to their utter scum of support from that era, renowned for storming turnstiles, flash mugging streets of shoppers and shops.

And picking the pockets of the dead?

Liverpool or City or don't care? on 20:15 - Apr 22 with 5004 viewsnorth_stand77

Liverpool for me. They've played exciting football and I really like Klopp who says it as it is and is honest.. Not full of cr*p like Mourinho
Liverpool or City or don't care? on 20:16 - Apr 22 with 4994 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Liverpool or City or don't care? on 20:15 - Apr 22 by north_stand77

Liverpool for me. They've played exciting football and I really like Klopp who says it as it is and is honest.. Not full of cr*p like Mourinho

I have good news for you - I don’t think Mourinho will be winning it either...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Liverpool or City or don't care? on 20:19 - Apr 22 with 4982 viewsIllinoisblue

Liverpool or City or don't care? on 20:00 - Apr 22 by ballycastle

blimey

62 - 78 - 81

Liverpool or City or don't care? on 20:26 - Apr 22 with 4953 viewsjudespiveyg

Liverpool, I don't have any problem with them as a team as their fans haven't done anything bad in my lifetime and wasn't there to witness their domination of the 80s. Steven Gerrard is my favourite ever non-Ipswich player and I wanted them to win in 2014. As much as I love Guardiola's football I'd like to see a different champion, especially as City have won the League Cup and look certain to win the FA cup.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024