Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cheers Leeds 18:43 - Apr 22 with 4958 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Useless bunch of bottlers.

On the plus side there will be loads of them coming down here on the final day for a dead rubber lol. All the effort to make fake accounts, try and get tickets, beg for them etc.

Blades beating us confirms Sheffield United are up baring an unbelievable turn around including huge goal difference.
[Post edited 22 Apr 2019 18:44]

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Cheers Leeds on 18:46 - Apr 22 with 4908 viewsstrikalite

Indeed, aren't Brentford everything you wish we were? The front three especially...
Cheers Leeds on 18:46 - Apr 22 with 4899 viewsTractorWood

Leeds' front 2 have missed about 6 chances already. No sympathy.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Cheers Leeds on 18:46 - Apr 22 with 4901 viewsgainsboroughblue

I don't think Leeds would make it through the play-offs either. Not only deflated at missing out on top two but woefully out of form and reknowned bottlers.

Villa for me.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Cheers Leeds on 18:48 - Apr 22 with 4882 viewsIllinoisblue

them losing to Wigan was the killer. Wouldn't bet on them in the playoffs either, they don't look very convincing.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Cheers Leeds on 18:48 - Apr 22 with 4872 viewsMaySixth

Cheers Leeds on 18:46 - Apr 22 by strikalite

Indeed, aren't Brentford everything you wish we were? The front three especially...

Watkins loves a tumble

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Cheers Leeds on 18:49 - Apr 22 with 4851 viewsSuperblue95

Cheers Leeds on 18:46 - Apr 22 by gainsboroughblue

I don't think Leeds would make it through the play-offs either. Not only deflated at missing out on top two but woefully out of form and reknowned bottlers.

Villa for me.

Hard to look past Villa when comparing their form to all the other teams that could be in them

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Cheers Leeds on 18:50 - Apr 22 with 4847 viewsTractorWood

Cheers Leeds on 18:46 - Apr 22 by strikalite

Maupay cost £1.6m from Saint Etienne. There are good players out there if we looked beyond sky sports news.

Cheers Leeds on 18:50 - Apr 22 with 4847 viewsxrayspecs

Villa for me.

Agree with that.

Sheff U roll us over quite easily. Nodge and Blunts all but promoted unless freak set of results
Nodge get result v Blackburn in the late game on Saturday so are confirmed as promoted.
Villa win at Leeds on Sunday, Blunts are promoted.
Villa the momentum bet in the play offs...
Login to get fewer ads

Cheers Leeds on 18:50 - Apr 22 with 4845 viewsstrikalite

Villa for me.

Leeds will be gutted to finish third.....that's the daft thing about the play-offs, yep it has to be Villa for me too, coming good at the right time...
Cheers Leeds on 18:52 - Apr 22 with 4815 viewsstrikalite

Cheers Leeds on 18:50 - Apr 22 by TractorWood

Maupay cost £1.6m from Saint Etienne. There are good players out there if we looked beyond sky sports news.

Don't get me started on overseas talent...
Cheers Leeds on 18:56 - Apr 22 with 4757 viewsstrikalite

Cheers Leeds on 18:48 - Apr 22 by MaySixth

Watkins loves a tumble

Ha, there you go right there!
Cheers Leeds on 18:56 - Apr 22 with 4757 viewsHARRY10

Cheers Leeds on 18:50 - Apr 22 by strikalite

Leeds will be gutted to finish third.....that's the daft thing about the play-offs, yep it has to be Villa for me too, coming good at the right time...

Could be some cracking playoffs if it ends Leeds 3rd and Boro sixth. No love lost between those two so it should be feisty.

Meanwhile in the other play off you will have Villa v West Brom, who are about 4 mile apart. As much hatred for each other as us and the scum.

4 great games and a bl**by life lien for plod and the railway companies as if this is how it pans out then you won't have two sets of fans travelling down on the same line for the final.
Cheers Leeds on 19:00 - Apr 22 with 4694 viewsTractorWood

Cheers Leeds on 18:48 - Apr 22 by MaySixth

Watkins loves a tumble

Enter stage left, yellow card for dive.

Cheers Leeds on 19:10 - Apr 22 with 4591 viewsm14_blue

Cheers Leeds on 18:56 - Apr 22 by HARRY10

Could be some cracking playoffs if it ends Leeds 3rd and Boro sixth. No love lost between those two so it should be feisty.

Meanwhile in the other play off you will have Villa v West Brom, who are about 4 mile apart. As much hatred for each other as us and the scum.

4 great games and a bl**by life lien for plod and the railway companies as if this is how it pans out then you won't have two sets of fans travelling down on the same line for the final.

Completely agree with that, be great games. Same if it’s Derby v Leeds too.

Although Albion v Villa very much plays second fiddle to WBA v Wolves and Villa v Blues in terms of rivalry.
Cheers Leeds on 19:12 - Apr 22 with 4578 viewsbritbiker

Yeah that result at Brentford may save a bloodbath on the final day. With nothing to play for they will probably rest players for the playoffs but still beat us.
Cheers Leeds on 19:50 - Apr 22 with 4191 viewsIllinoisblue

when Mick was here our recruitment seemed to revolve around agents sending Mick a DVD of some random cast-offs and a few (Bru, Toure, N'Daw) would end up here for a year or two before disappearing into the abyss. He's only had a window, but I hope Lambert has good connections in Germany or Scotland. Not as if we need quality in every single position in the squad...

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Cheers Leeds on 19:51 - Apr 22 with 4175 viewsFtnfwest

It’s true but we couldn’t afford his wages even in this division
Cheers Leeds on 19:54 - Apr 22 with 4118 viewsPJH

Bramall Lane is going to be bouncing Saturday evening isn't it?

Busy night in prospect for Gerks.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024