Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FFS 21:05 - Apr 22 with 1549 viewsFixed_It

We are 30 (THIRTY) points off 15th place. When put like that it really does suggest we are a bit sh1t!
On the plus side, there are some rubbish teams in League One and I don't think we'll struggle down there.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

FFS on 21:26 - Apr 22 with 1479 viewsstringy

But I don't want to 'not struggle', I want to be a force to be reckoned with blazing up the table - alas I don't have a huge amount of faith in that right now
FFS on 21:30 - Apr 22 with 1462 viewsJ2BLUE

What more needs to be said than bottom of the league and only 4 wins all season? Coming up with these creative ways to prove we've been sh1t are pointless.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

FFS on 00:54 - Apr 23 with 1268 viewsjeera

FFS on 21:30 - Apr 22 by J2BLUE

What more needs to be said than bottom of the league and only 4 wins all season? Coming up with these creative ways to prove we've been sh1t are pointless.

"Pointless".

Very good.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

FFS on 01:12 - Apr 23 with 1253 viewsMinneapolis_ITFC

Realized earlier the team will enter the FA Cup tournament in say November or December as we're no longer of top two league status. (God forbid we have to negotiate any preliminary rounds before it)

Point being, the season COULD effectively be over before Christmas if we were to be eliminated before the usual third round event. (Not expecting to make much progress in the League Cup or whatever it's called now)

If the league form stays as it is, and Evans and Lambert continue as they are, the team could very well find itself in no-mans land by end of year in League One with no real chance of promotion ahead. It's a scenario you have to entertain, it's perfectly feasible in all truth.
FFS on 01:47 - Apr 23 with 1212 viewsMrTown

Have not even look at it like that, in fact i have tried to not look at the table this year.

But when you put it like that. Very damming circumstances.

I likewise don't think we will struggle, but I don't think we will do well either based on recent performances.

No identity at all at the club.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

FFS on 01:51 - Apr 23 with 1203 viewspatrickswell

Mick was right, his critics were wrong. I hope they own their failure at the end of the season. Lambert doesn’t seem to have a clue.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024