Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I could not believe my eyes. 22:19 - Apr 22 with 1905 viewsericclacton

As the teams lined up today Swansea had whiter than white shirts and socks on display, maybe they have some premier washing powder left over from last season, then I noticed how grey and dull our manky shorts and grey sleeves on our magic shirts looked, did our owner buy a job lot of really cheap powder from somewhere, i mean wake me up please, how bad is this pantomime going to get?

I could not believe my eyes. on 22:29 - Apr 22 with 1833 viewsblaggers

Also, I was surprised at the lack of Magical Vegas shirts on display today too. I'd be keen to know if shirt sales are significantly down on last year.

Poll: What happens next?

I could not believe my eyes. on 22:45 - Apr 22 with 1764 viewsnorfsufblue

I could not believe my eyes. on 22:29 - Apr 22 by blaggers

Also, I was surprised at the lack of Magical Vegas shirts on display today too. I'd be keen to know if shirt sales are significantly down on last year.

Funny that as i too noted how many retro shirts seemed to be on display as if an attempt to wipe this season from our collective memory has begun.
I could not believe my eyes. on 22:58 - Apr 22 with 1712 viewsfloridablue

Sad reflection of the club I've followed for close to 60 years and made a whole lot worse by 'those' North of the border!!
I could not believe my eyes. on 23:35 - Apr 22 with 1576 viewsWeWereZombies

Thanks eric, first time I have ever been the first to view a YouTube video (sounds a bit like slowed down Mr. Oizo):

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

I could not believe my eyes. on 07:22 - Apr 23 with 1197 viewsBenters2

Has he cleaned the NS roof yet?

'Dont worry bout a thing,every little thing gonna be alright'.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024