Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Footers & Spruce 09:23 - Apr 23 with 3080 viewspickles110564

How do I post a picture in here of where I sat please?
Footers & Spruce on 13:47 - Apr 23 with 2634 viewsSpruceMoose

I already posted my ticket, showing the seat number which you claim to have had! The seat we advised you to get wasn't purchased (I actually looked on my way to the ground). So wherever you sat, it wasn't with us like we'd planned!

Anyway, it's fine! No harm done. I get why people might be a bit iffy about meeting off board.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Footers & Spruce on 13:56 - Apr 23 with 2617 viewspickles110564

Footers & Spruce on 13:47 - Apr 23 by SpruceMoose

I already posted my ticket, showing the seat number which you claim to have had! The seat we advised you to get wasn't purchased (I actually looked on my way to the ground). So wherever you sat, it wasn't with us like we'd planned!

Anyway, it's fine! No harm done. I get why people might be a bit iffy about meeting off board.

My question was how do i post mine please to see where i went wrong, sitting by myself was not fun m8
Footers & Spruce on 13:57 - Apr 23 with 2612 viewspickles110564

Footers & Spruce on 13:56 - Apr 23 by pickles110564

My question was how do i post mine please to see where i went wrong, sitting by myself was not fun m8

Mine was Sir Bob upper, block 3 row m seat 0163
Footers & Spruce on 14:06 - Apr 23 with 2598 viewsSpruceMoose

Footers & Spruce on 13:57 - Apr 23 by pickles110564

I think that was Footers' ticket. I had 164, he had 163 I believe.

You can upload an image here:

https://imgbb.com/

Once it is uploaded you'll want to select 'HTML Full Linked' copy that and post it in a forum post.

Why didn't you let us know you were going to meet us old bean!? You could have bought me a pint

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Footers & Spruce on 14:11 - Apr 23 with 2587 viewsfooters

Footers & Spruce on 13:57 - Apr 23 by pickles110564

Balls.

Feel free to add me on fb guise
[Post edited 23 Apr 2019 14:26]

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Footers & Spruce on 14:16 - Apr 23 with 2562 viewsJ2BLUE

Footers & Spruce on 14:11 - Apr 23 by footers

Balls.

You can still see your name on there.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Footers & Spruce on 14:18 - Apr 23 with 2553 viewsSpruceMoose

Footers & Spruce on 14:16 - Apr 23 by J2BLUE

You can still see your name on there.

And my name, according to some.

Footers & Spruce on 14:25 - Apr 23 with 2523 viewsJ2BLUE

Footers & Spruce on 14:18 - Apr 23 by SpruceMoose

And my name, according to some.

Your name is Web Booking Reference?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Footers & Spruce on 14:26 - Apr 23 with 2518 viewsSpruceMoose

Footers & Spruce on 14:25 - Apr 23 by J2BLUE

Parents were hippies.

Footers & Spruce on 14:27 - Apr 23 with 2509 viewsfooters

Footers & Spruce on 14:25 - Apr 23 by J2BLUE

Now you know my name there's no need to be shy x

Footers & Spruce on 14:27 - Apr 23 with 2503 viewsBenters2

Footers & Spruce on 13:47 - Apr 23 by SpruceMoose

Aw friends 😍😍🚜🤚
Footers & Spruce on 14:27 - Apr 23 with 2506 viewsSpruceMoose

Footers & Spruce on 14:11 - Apr 23 by footers

Balls.

Well before you outed yourself, I definitely saw that you had seat 163 in row M. So god knows where Pickles was.

Footers & Spruce on 14:28 - Apr 23 with 2500 viewsSpruceMoose

Footers & Spruce on 14:27 - Apr 23 by Benters2

Aw friends 😍😍🚜🤚

Don't be jealous Benters.

Footers & Spruce on 14:32 - Apr 23 with 2471 viewsBenters2

Footers & Spruce on 14:28 - Apr 23 by SpruceMoose

Don't be jealous Benters.

I’ve already met you two hun.

Thumbs up friends xoxox.
Footers & Spruce on 14:33 - Apr 23 with 2469 viewsSpruceMoose

Footers & Spruce on 14:32 - Apr 23 by Benters2

I’ve already met you two hun.

Thumbs up friends xoxox.

I'm afraid you didn't create much of an impression if so! Maybe next time! I'll buy you a pint of Broadside.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2019 14:35]

Footers & Spruce on 14:54 - Apr 23 with 2422 viewspickles110564

Footers & Spruce on 14:06 - Apr 23 by SpruceMoose

I think that was Footers' ticket. I had 164, he had 163 I believe.

You can upload an image here:

https://imgbb.com/

Once it is uploaded you'll want to select 'HTML Full Linked' copy that and post it in a forum post.

Why didn't you let us know you were going to meet us old bean!? You could have bought me a pint

<a href=" https://ibb.co/vhLGy7k"> src=" https://i.ibb.co/DYwycxQ/20190423-091526.jpg" alt="20190423-091526" border="0"></a>
Footers & Spruce on 14:56 - Apr 23 with 2416 viewsSpruceMoose

Footers & Spruce on 14:54 - Apr 23 by pickles110564

<a href=" https://ibb.co/vhLGy7k"> src=" https://i.ibb.co/DYwycxQ/20190423-091526.jpg" alt="20190423-091526" border="0"></a>

WTF?!

How the heck do you both have the same ticket, and how the heck didn't we see you!?

Footers & Spruce on 14:59 - Apr 23 with 2404 viewspickles110564

Footers & Spruce on 14:56 - Apr 23 by SpruceMoose

WTF?!

How the heck do you both have the same ticket, and how the heck didn't we see you!?

That was where I sat by my lonesome, your ticket you posted had something else, repost it as cannot remember exactly what it said.
Footers & Spruce on 15:00 - Apr 23 with 2399 viewsfooters

Footers & Spruce on 14:59 - Apr 23 by pickles110564

That was where I sat by my lonesome, your ticket you posted had something else, repost it as cannot remember exactly what it said.

HOW HAS THIS HAPPENED

Footers & Spruce on 15:00 - Apr 23 with 2400 viewsSpruceMoose

Footers & Spruce on 14:59 - Apr 23 by pickles110564

Hang about I'll find my old post.

Edit -
Great News - they are not only happy with shutting the centre of London down by SpruceMoose 18 Apr 2019 18:35
Not wishing to doubt you, but my ticket was the end of row on row M. Which row were you sitting in? If there was some confusion I don't want you to think I just didn't bother showing up!

Capture1

And Footers has the same ticket as you. I have no idea what's going on here.

Edit- Footers you moron. You appear to have bought a ticket in row L!
[Post edited 23 Apr 2019 15:01]

Footers & Spruce on 15:02 - Apr 23 with 2386 viewspickles110564

Footers & Spruce on 14:56 - Apr 23 by SpruceMoose

WTF?!

There were two guys sat a couple of rows back from me, one had glasses and the other was quite tall with black hair.
Footers & Spruce on 15:07 - Apr 23 with 2355 viewsSwansea_Blue

Rows L and M you muppets

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Footers & Spruce on 15:16 - Apr 23 with 2329 viewsSpruceMoose

Footers & Spruce on 15:02 - Apr 23 by pickles110564

There were two guys sat a couple of rows back from me, one had glasses and the other was quite tall with black hair.

That wasn't us I'm afraid, not by that description at least.

Why didn't you let us know you'd bought a ticket and were going to meet us! I feel bad now that you were watching us be related on your todd!

Footers & Spruce on 15:16 - Apr 23 with 2327 viewsSpruceMoose

Footers & Spruce on 15:07 - Apr 23 by Swansea_Blue

Rows L and M you muppets

This is the last time I trust strangers on the internet to buy the goddamn tickets I tell them to buy.

Footers & Spruce on 16:52 - Apr 23 with 2239 viewspickles110564

Footers & Spruce on 15:16 - Apr 23 by SpruceMoose

That wasn't us I'm afraid, not by that description at least.

Why didn't you let us know you'd bought a ticket and were going to meet us! I feel bad now that you were watching us be related on your todd!

I did PM Footers saying I had bought the ticket.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024