Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nigel Farage and his Brexit party 10:33 - Apr 23 with 5999 viewschicoazul

Have they, in effect, cut off the head of the most right wing mainstream political party in decades? UKIP are dead.

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics/articles-reports/2019/04/17/brexit-party-le

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Nigel Farage and his Brexit party on 21:25 - Apr 23 with 1027 viewsDarth_Koont

Nigel Farage and his Brexit party on 19:02 - Apr 23 by ballycastle

That's Corbynbin a nutshell.

The nutshell being your mind?

Pronouns: He/Him

Nigel Farage and his Brexit party on 23:12 - Apr 23 with 976 viewsrosseden

Their 'party' has a rally type thing in a building next door to a restaurant i own in Nottingham last weekend.

It just so happened i had to move a stack of stuff, at about the time they were there, so just happened to park my XLWB High Top transit right in the middle of it on double yellows to load it, surprisingly it took all the time to load that they were there. Fortunately there arent many good pics of the day now.

The whole thing was horrendous, anyone who thinks this new party is anything other than the new BNP is deluded. The rhetoric being shouted at the peaceful protestors opposite (about 20 people with signs etc) by the 700 odd Farage-ites, was shocking, some properly threatening behaviour, shouting in faces and so on. It was like a collection 55 to 80 y/o white people and a handful of the Football Lads Alliance types in among it with a very few other people who looked like they had more brain cells than teeth. I was a combination or shocked / disappointed in humanity that day......

Poll: can the majority of twtd users count?
Blog: [Blog] To Deal or Not to Deal, That is the Question?

Nigel Farage and his Brexit party on 11:42 - Apr 24 with 896 viewsNo9

Not really, it is returning to the tory party as the ERG
Nigel Farage and his Brexit party on 12:12 - Apr 24 with 873 viewsflimflam

Nigel Farage and his Brexit party on 23:12 - Apr 23 by rosseden

Their 'party' has a rally type thing in a building next door to a restaurant i own in Nottingham last weekend.

It just so happened i had to move a stack of stuff, at about the time they were there, so just happened to park my XLWB High Top transit right in the middle of it on double yellows to load it, surprisingly it took all the time to load that they were there. Fortunately there arent many good pics of the day now.

The whole thing was horrendous, anyone who thinks this new party is anything other than the new BNP is deluded. The rhetoric being shouted at the peaceful protestors opposite (about 20 people with signs etc) by the 700 odd Farage-ites, was shocking, some properly threatening behaviour, shouting in faces and so on. It was like a collection 55 to 80 y/o white people and a handful of the Football Lads Alliance types in among it with a very few other people who looked like they had more brain cells than teeth. I was a combination or shocked / disappointed in humanity that day......

Yeah because everyone who voted Brexit are white middle aged football supporting racists!!

You need to stick that massive brush away and get down off your horse.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Nigel Farage and his Brexit party on 12:15 - Apr 24 with 865 viewsSwansea_Blue

Nigel Farage and his Brexit party on 12:12 - Apr 24 by flimflam

Yeah because everyone who voted Brexit are white middle aged football supporting racists!!

Except he didn't say that.

The eyes are useless when they don't see.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Nigel Farage and his Brexit party on 12:16 - Apr 24 with 855 viewsDarth_Koont

Nigel Farage and his Brexit party on 12:12 - Apr 24 by flimflam

I think the sort of people who would turn up to the launch of the Brexit party or march to leave in London are white and middle-aged and seemingly a lot of them are racist or support football if the similar EDL and FLA are included.

So, you're right that not everyone who voted leave are like that. But the hardcore footsoldiers certainly are.

Pronouns: He/Him

Nigel Farage and his Brexit party on 12:53 - Apr 24 with 803 viewsflimflam

Nigel Farage and his Brexit party on 12:15 - Apr 24 by Swansea_Blue

Except he didn't say that.

The eyes are useless when they don't see.

I fully understood the meaning of the post.

racist comment
"anyone who thinks this new party is anything other than the new BNP is deluded"

middle aged white people plus racist football supporters comment
"It was like a collection 55 to 80 y/o white people and a handful of the Football Lads Alliance types in among it"

everyone else who must be thick or ugly comment
"with a very few other people who looked like they had more brain cells than teeth"

What exactly did I read wrong from that post as it is the same tired rhetoric which is why the country is so divided, you voted leave so must be either old, white, racist or a football thug or possibly all four.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Nigel Farage and his Brexit party on 12:56 - Apr 24 with 795 viewsm14_blue

Nigel Farage and his Brexit party on 12:53 - Apr 24 by flimflam

I fully understood the meaning of the post.

racist comment
"anyone who thinks this new party is anything other than the new BNP is deluded"

middle aged white people plus racist football supporters comment
"It was like a collection 55 to 80 y/o white people and a handful of the Football Lads Alliance types in among it"

everyone else who must be thick or ugly comment
"with a very few other people who looked like they had more brain cells than teeth"

What exactly did I read wrong from that post as it is the same tired rhetoric which is why the country is so divided, you voted leave so must be either old, white, racist or a football thug or possibly all four.

Do you not believe him then?

He was talking about the people at the event, which he observed, not all Brexit supporters.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024