Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Existing season ticket renewal deadline 17:02 - Apr 23 with 874 viewsChateauWines

Hi all,
I`m looking at coming back with season ticket next season and have heard whisper my old ticket may not be being renewed. When do existing holders have to renew by to keep seat?

Poll: CRUMPETS- What to put on?

Existing season ticket renewal deadline on 17:10 - Apr 23 with 841 viewsHerbivore

By the early bird deadline. If you pay by DD then just do nothing and it'll renew automatically.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Existing season ticket renewal deadline on 17:12 - Apr 23 with 830 viewsChateauWines

Existing season ticket renewal deadline on 17:10 - Apr 23 by Herbivore

By the early bird deadline. If you pay by DD then just do nothing and it'll renew automatically.

Somebody took my season ticket last season but have said to my mates next to him not renewing

Existing season ticket renewal deadline on 17:14 - Apr 23 with 816 viewsHerbivore

Existing season ticket renewal deadline on 17:12 - Apr 23 by ChateauWines

Somebody took my season ticket last season but have said to my mates next to him not renewing

Eh?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Existing season ticket renewal deadline on 17:22 - Apr 23 with 795 viewsloyalfan

Existing season ticket renewal deadline on 17:14 - Apr 23 by Herbivore

Eh?

Could you maybe buy a ticket very close to the one you want and contact the Ticket Office to say that IF the seat you want (your original one)isn't renewed can they move you? If they don't agree to do that then they are very unreasonable.
Existing season ticket renewal deadline on 17:58 - Apr 23 with 712 viewsChateauWines

club statement linked to sale of nearly 8,000 tickets today answers my question. have until early bird deadline to say in writing not renewing. so i guess i will just have to keep an eye

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024