Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Rowe and his comments 20:37 - Apr 23 with 2961 viewsBLUEBEAT

I always find it weird when loaned out players say they don’t hear from their parent clubs.

Anyway, I reckon he’ll be good for us next season. Him and Edwards on the wings giving Judge the area of the pitch he craves.

Rowe will also give the full-backs better cover, unlike Judge.

Poll: W or W

Danny Rowe and his comments on 20:43 - Apr 23 with 2895 viewsHerbivore

I'd be surprised if Rowe is here next season.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Danny Rowe and his comments on 20:51 - Apr 23 with 2856 viewsBLUEBEAT

Danny Rowe and his comments on 20:43 - Apr 23 by Herbivore

Lambert would be looking to get a winger in if that was the case as we don’t have any fit/competent LWs and Judge will start spitting feathers if he is continually utilised out wide.

Poll: W or W

Danny Rowe and his comments on 09:45 - Apr 24 with 2432 viewsmeekreech

Rather have cameron Stewart on the wing than Edwards! No chance of getting an end product from him !

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

Danny Rowe and his comments on 09:48 - Apr 24 with 2418 viewsKieran_Knows

Me too. 2 and a half years here with the best part of a year out on loan at Lincoln over 2 spells with the other 18 months either injured/out of favour (under 3 different managers as well).

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Danny Rowe and his comments on 09:54 - Apr 24 with 2397 viewstextbackup

done well on loan at lower league club...... we are now a lower league club. personally think we should atleast have a look at him

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Danny Rowe and his comments on 10:19 - Apr 24 with 2335 viewsRadlett_blue

Lambert doesn't appear to rate him, although I may be reading too much into his apparently disparaging "We haven't heard anything from Lincoln to say they want him" comment. He's our player FFS - it's up to us if we want to keep him or try to get rid.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2019 11:45]

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Danny Rowe and his comments on 11:34 - Apr 24 with 2209 viewspickles110564

Danny Rowe and his comments on 10:19 - Apr 24 by Radlett_blue

Lambert doesn't appear to rate him, although I may be reading too much into his apparently disparaging "We haven't heard anything from Lincoln to say they want him" comment. He's our player FFS - it's up to us if we want to keep him or try to get rid.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2019 11:45]

Hurst?
Danny Rowe and his comments on 11:45 - Apr 24 with 2169 viewsRadlett_blue

Danny Rowe and his comments on 11:34 - Apr 24 by pickles110564

Hurst?

Oops - corrected, thanks.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Login to get fewer ads

Danny Rowe and his comments on 11:50 - Apr 24 with 2145 viewscatch74

Danny Rowe and his comments on 09:48 - Apr 24 by Kieran_Knows

Me too. 2 and a half years here with the best part of a year out on loan at Lincoln over 2 spells with the other 18 months either injured/out of favour (under 3 different managers as well).

I imagine we’re trying to get an extra £10/£20 out of Lincoln for him.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Danny Rowe and his comments on 11:56 - Apr 24 with 2120 viewsHerbivore

Danny Rowe and his comments on 09:54 - Apr 24 by textbackup

done well on loan at lower league club...... we are now a lower league club. personally think we should atleast have a look at him

He's done well at League 2 level. So far here three managers haven't really rated him, despite us frequently being short in wide areas.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Easy mistake to make.... on 11:57 - Apr 24 with 2110 viewsBloots

Danny Rowe and his comments on 11:45 - Apr 24 by Radlett_blue

Oops - corrected, thanks.

...but a bit unfair on Hurst.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Danny Rowe and his comments on 11:58 - Apr 24 with 2108 viewsKieran_Knows

Danny Rowe and his comments on 11:50 - Apr 24 by catch74

I imagine we’re trying to get an extra £10/£20 out of Lincoln for him.

Every little helps.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Danny Rowe and his comments on 12:14 - Apr 24 with 2052 viewsclive_baker

I find that strange too. A bit different if it's Sarri at Chelsea and the many players they've got out on loan all over the place, but they will have different representatives keeping in touch with the likes of Chalobah and checking in. We don't have many of the pro's out on loan, I wouldn't have thought it would be too hard to stay in touch personally, and it's just feels like a bit of sensible 'man management' to me, not to mention an opportunity to learn in terms of how other clubs are going about their business, especially with Lincoln flying. I know it's a bit different but in semi professional football I went on loan twice, once reluctantly and once very willingly and on both occasions my managers called for a catch up etc every now and then and would text to congratulate me on good results etc. I do find the apparent lack of communication weird in football sometimes, also when it comes to contract talks. Mick regularly used to say how he hasn't spoken to so and so about various things etc. That could well have been BS to the press, and a lot of that talk is through agents now, but I always found that weird. I would be in their ear every day at the training ground giving them some banter about signing the contract.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Danny Rowe and his comments on 12:17 - Apr 24 with 2039 viewstextbackup

Danny Rowe and his comments on 11:56 - Apr 24 by Herbivore

He's done well at League 2 level. So far here three managers haven't really rated him, despite us frequently being short in wide areas.

he's also got something the rest of our lot haven't got at the moment - a winning mentality.

factually you are completely correct, 3 managers haven't played him..... just wonder if a pre season with us could change PL's mind.

ive not seen him play so not saying he should, just think it might be one of those to bite us in the arse if we got rid.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Danny Rowe and his comments on 12:22 - Apr 24 with 2017 viewsPJH

Danny Rowe and his comments on 12:17 - Apr 24 by textbackup

he's also got something the rest of our lot haven't got at the moment - a winning mentality.

factually you are completely correct, 3 managers haven't played him..... just wonder if a pre season with us could change PL's mind.

ive not seen him play so not saying he should, just think it might be one of those to bite us in the arse if we got rid.

What little time that he has spent on the pitch in an ITFC shirt I have thought that he looked quite good.

I think that PL will have a good look at him in pre season and if we did let him go I think that you are right that it could turn out to be a mistake.
Danny Rowe and his comments on 12:26 - Apr 24 with 2003 viewsclive_baker

Danny Rowe and his comments on 12:17 - Apr 24 by textbackup

On the occasions I've seen him he's looked really dangerous, very direct and not afraid to test the keeper. I like the look of him personally and while he may not be a Championship player, I wouldn't be surprised if he can contribute next season. As you say, that winning mentality is what we need a little more of too, it becomes habitual and I feel like there's a few faces at the club who appreciate an easy ride. We need to be ruthless, winning machines and building a squad around players that lead the way in that quest. Judge seems to set high standards, I like that. Need more of it.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Danny Rowe and his comments on 13:13 - Apr 24 with 1881 viewsTractorCam

Danny Rowe and his comments on 09:45 - Apr 24 by meekreech

Rather have cameron Stewart on the wing than Edwards! No chance of getting an end product from him !

Our top scorer Edwards?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024