Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our last two games, what a laugh! 04:23 - Apr 24 with 1885 viewsharlingblue

Any chance of a point? any chance of a goal?
Any chance of a relegated team, going out to WIN a game, with
an all out attack?
One up front is a joke and has blighted our season, under two
very poor Managers.
Gerken
Skuse, Chambers, Nsiala, Knudsen
Bishop, Chalabah, Downes
Judge
Jackson/Keane Quana
Strange team? but might be the best that we have at the moment?
Our last two games, what a laugh! on 04:30 - Apr 24 with 1881 viewsIllinoisblue

It would be funny to piss on the Blunts parade but realistically we're going to get turned over big style. Didz inevitably will score.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Our last two games, what a laugh! on 04:42 - Apr 24 with 1858 viewsBenters2

No I reckon we will get stuffed both games.
Our last two games, what a laugh! on 07:54 - Apr 24 with 1678 viewsgrimboy

Our last two games, what a laugh! on 04:42 - Apr 24 by Benters2

No I reckon we will get stuffed both games.

To be honest in the last two games we have shown very little threat going foward so I am under the impression we will get done on both occasions.
Shame really everyone can see one up top is not enough threat we need two I hope Lambert can work this out for himself.
Our last two games, what a laugh! on 11:48 - Apr 24 with 1524 viewsNo9

Lacking the necessary skill sets
Our last two games, what a laugh! on 11:51 - Apr 24 with 1516 viewsReuser_is_God

Our last two games, what a laugh! on 04:30 - Apr 24 by Illinoisblue

It would be funny to piss on the Blunts parade but realistically we're going to get turned over big style. Didz inevitably will score.

I hope he does.

Him getting promoted is a big 'fcuk off' to everyone at ITFC who thought he was done, fans included.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Our last two games, what a laugh! on 11:53 - Apr 24 with 1502 viewsNo9

Our last two games, what a laugh! on 11:51 - Apr 24 by Reuser_is_God

I hope he does.

Him getting promoted is a big 'fcuk off' to everyone at ITFC who thought he was done, fans included.

Perhaps Didz injuries at ITFC & lack of at the Blades is something that says a lot about team management and maybe a factor in why he wanted away?
Our last two games, what a laugh! on 12:21 - Apr 24 with 1450 viewsSouperJim

I hope he does.

To be fair, Didz himself pretty much admitted he was in comfort zone at ITFC. You can't always look at a player after they have left and say "if only", because often it's the move that makes the man.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Our last two games, what a laugh! on 13:37 - Apr 24 with 1355 viewsWhymarkmariner

Our last two games, what a laugh! on 12:21 - Apr 24 by SouperJim

To be fair, Didz himself pretty much admitted he was in comfort zone at ITFC. You can't always look at a player after they have left and say "if only", because often it's the move that makes the man.

I think the question that should be asked is why we seem to get so many injuries and why they are out for so long. In McGoldricks case he had the best part of two and a half seasons out and when he did come back he couldn't hit a barn door. Now all of a sudden he's been fit all season and scored around eleven goals for the Blades. Same with Webster, never fit, now he's a regular. We had Williams on loan a second time and I don't think he played a game. Fraser was injured for a while. Maybe one of the reasons some of these players are injured is that other teams target them and we haven't had enough skill or toughness in the team. Most top sides during their best times had a couple of hard men. Players such as, dare I say, Roy Keane, a Billy Bremner, a Jack Charlton. Whilst some of those would probably be yellow or red carded every other match nowadays you can still get physical players who strengthen a side. Something Town need and don't have.
Login to get fewer ads

Our last two games, what a laugh! on 13:58 - Apr 24 with 1320 viewssotd78

Our last two games, what a laugh! on 13:37 - Apr 24 by Whymarkmariner

I think the question that should be asked is why we seem to get so many injuries and why they are out for so long. In McGoldricks case he had the best part of two and a half seasons out and when he did come back he couldn't hit a barn door. Now all of a sudden he's been fit all season and scored around eleven goals for the Blades. Same with Webster, never fit, now he's a regular. We had Williams on loan a second time and I don't think he played a game. Fraser was injured for a while. Maybe one of the reasons some of these players are injured is that other teams target them and we haven't had enough skill or toughness in the team. Most top sides during their best times had a couple of hard men. Players such as, dare I say, Roy Keane, a Billy Bremner, a Jack Charlton. Whilst some of those would probably be yellow or red carded every other match nowadays you can still get physical players who strengthen a side. Something Town need and don't have.

More likely that both those players are in a winning side; challenging for promotion. Little injuries get ignored or overcome but when the team is struggling they become bigger injuries. It might not even be deliberate; just psychological.
If we were top six would Huws and Adeyemi be fit? Would McGoldrick have been out of his comfort zone?
It is in teams like ours that players like Skuse and Chambers stand out - prepared to play through injuries and pain that some of our lesser mortals won't/can't.

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

Our last two games, what a laugh! on 16:19 - Apr 24 with 1220 viewsBenters2

I hope he does.

He was very comfortable here,and we do have a lot of sentimental fans.

The End.
Our last two games, what a laugh! on 18:14 - Apr 24 with 1116 viewsgrimboy

I hope he does.

Yep Didzy ok us all for a ride YOU included.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024