Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I and my mates have renewed 07:07 - Apr 24 with 3472 viewsgrimboy

I was wondering are the club sending out personal renewing packs or was it the brochure giving out on Monday it?
Just asking as it seems the club are not bothering with it.
I and my mates have renewed on 07:14 - Apr 24 with 3119 viewsColin_Viljoen

Well the pack from last year contained the fixture list, so until that's out I don't think you will see anything!
I and my mates have renewed on 07:27 - Apr 24 with 3071 viewsBluebell

I and my mates have renewed on 07:14 - Apr 24 by Colin_Viljoen

Well the pack from last year contained the fixture list, so until that's out I don't think you will see anything!

Not possible as the packs last year came out early April and thre is no way fixtures were decided then!

Last night someone was saying no packs being sent out as they gave out the details at the turnstiles on Saturday. To be honest I threw mine away as I was expecting a pack and also what happens to people who weren't there to receive one?

I will order my ticket online.
I and my mates have renewed on 07:32 - Apr 24 with 3056 viewsgrimboy

I and my mates have renewed on 07:27 - Apr 24 by Bluebell

Not possible as the packs last year came out early April and thre is no way fixtures were decided then!

Last night someone was saying no packs being sent out as they gave out the details at the turnstiles on Saturday. To be honest I threw mine away as I was expecting a pack and also what happens to people who weren't there to receive one?

I will order my ticket online.

To be honest the club not sending out renewal packs is a bit odd and seems like they not that interested in keeping some fans.
I agree that brochure was very much tacky as you say most people just binned it.
I and my mates have renewed on 07:43 - Apr 24 with 3025 viewsartsbossbeard

I think it's important to moan about the club on every level possible.

Good work grimboy, keep it up.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

I and my mates have renewed on 07:47 - Apr 24 with 3008 viewsHerbivore

Why does anyone need a physical renewal pack? Mine just goes straight in the recycling.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I and my mates have renewed on 07:49 - Apr 24 with 3003 viewsgrimboy

I and my mates have renewed on 07:43 - Apr 24 by artsbossbeard

I think it's important to moan about the club on every level possible.

Good work grimboy, keep it up.

Oh do one please.
I’m asking for a friend you obviously ain’t got a clue or you would say so,
I and my mates have renewed on 07:51 - Apr 24 with 2995 viewsSitfcB

I and my mates have renewed on 07:14 - Apr 24 by Colin_Viljoen

Wrong. Fixtures don’t come out until mid June.

You’re probably thinking of the pack that contains the actual season ticket card.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

I and my mates have renewed on 07:54 - Apr 24 with 2989 viewsSitfcB

They’re saving money obviously.

The brochures were given out on Monday at the turnstiles.

They’ve produced a dedicated website this year...

http://www.myitfc.co.uk/

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

I and my mates have renewed on 07:57 - Apr 24 with 2981 viewsgrimboy

I and my mates have renewed on 07:54 - Apr 24 by SitfcB

They’re saving money obviously.

The brochures were given out on Monday at the turnstiles.

They’ve produced a dedicated website this year...

http://www.myitfc.co.uk/

Hum that link don’t work but as you say it is what it is I don’t think many brochures made it home Monday.
I and my mates have renewed on 07:58 - Apr 24 with 2970 viewsHerbivore

I and my mates have renewed on 07:57 - Apr 24 by grimboy

Hum that link don’t work but as you say it is what it is I don’t think many brochures made it home Monday.

The link works just fine. All the info needed is available via the regular ITFC website as well. I'm not sure what the issue is.

I and my mates have renewed on 08:10 - Apr 24 with 2912 viewsRegencyBlue

I and my mates have renewed on 07:32 - Apr 24 by grimboy

To be honest the club not sending out renewal packs is a bit odd and seems like they not that interested in keeping some fans.
I agree that brochure was very much tacky as you say most people just binned it.

Just more cost cutting I imagine.
I and my mates have renewed on 08:14 - Apr 24 with 2902 viewsHerbivore

I and my mates have renewed on 08:10 - Apr 24 by RegencyBlue

Just more cost cutting I imagine.

Good, the club shouldn't be wasting money unnecessarily.

I and my mates have renewed on 09:02 - Apr 24 with 2837 viewswrightsrightglove

I and my mates have renewed on 08:14 - Apr 24 by Herbivore

It'd make more sense for the club to send out season ticket packs to every property in Ipswich certainly, if not the whole of Suffolk, including a £5 food or drink voucher redeemable if you purchase a season ticket. For the small cost I think it'd more than make it's money back from people 'out of the loop' who might be tempted. People not into football who are looking to buy presents for others etc. etc.
I and my mates have renewed on 09:09 - Apr 24 with 2811 viewsSuperblue95

I and my mates have renewed on 09:02 - Apr 24 by wrightsrightglove

It'd make more sense for the club to send out season ticket packs to every property in Ipswich certainly, if not the whole of Suffolk, including a £5 food or drink voucher redeemable if you purchase a season ticket. For the small cost I think it'd more than make it's money back from people 'out of the loop' who might be tempted. People not into football who are looking to buy presents for others etc. etc.

Considering probably more than 50% of Suffolk have zero interest in football let alone ITFC I’d say that would be a ridiculous waste.

If somebody wants to get a season ticket they’ll find a way of getting one, pack or no pack. Nobody is going to get one just because something from the club has arrived in the post
[Post edited 24 Apr 2019 9:10]

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

I and my mates have renewed on 09:16 - Apr 24 with 2769 viewsslump

I and my mates have renewed on 07:57 - Apr 24 by grimboy

Is English your first language?

UTT

I and my mates have renewed on 09:32 - Apr 24 with 2735 viewswrightsrightglove

I and my mates have renewed on 09:09 - Apr 24 by Superblue95

Considering probably more than 50% of Suffolk have zero interest in football let alone ITFC I’d say that would be a ridiculous waste.

If somebody wants to get a season ticket they’ll find a way of getting one, pack or no pack. Nobody is going to get one just because something from the club has arrived in the post
[Post edited 24 Apr 2019 9:10]

I think that would then suggest that direct marketing doesn't work in the slightest which would mean companies like Dominos etc. are wasting huge amounts of time and money in carrying out leaflet drops. Not the same thing necessarily but a product that people are aware of but not necessarily going to purchase, giving them a little push / incentive will work in a percentage of cases and outweigh the initial outlay.
I and my mates have renewed on 09:35 - Apr 24 with 2719 viewsArnieM

I and my mates have renewed on 08:14 - Apr 24 by Herbivore

I seem to recall the Club asking the fans ( when they were working on the next seasons pricing structure), “would you want a gift with your ST or cheaper ST’s..... “ or words to that effect. I naturally said cheaper tickets !

I actually think the Club are doing very well and should be applauded for their efforts .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

I and my mates have renewed on 09:55 - Apr 24 with 2688 viewstextbackup

why are people worried about a renewal pack? a piece of paper that will look exactly the same as the email we've all got?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I and my mates have renewed on 11:14 - Apr 24 with 2587 viewsHerbivore

I and my mates have renewed on 09:02 - Apr 24 by wrightsrightglove

That would cost tens of thousands at least, I seriously doubt they'd get enough new customers to make it worthwhile. A season ticket is a very niche product.

I and my mates have renewed on 11:22 - Apr 24 with 2548 viewsBrixtonBlue

I and my mates have renewed on 07:49 - Apr 24 by grimboy

Oh do one please.
I’m asking for a friend you obviously ain’t got a clue or you would say so,

You're not just "asking for a friend", you're creating an excuse to have a moan.

"seems like they not that interested in keeping some fans"

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I and my mates have renewed on 11:57 - Apr 24 with 2500 viewsHerbivore

I and my mates have renewed on 11:22 - Apr 24 by BrixtonBlue

You're not just "asking for a friend", you're creating an excuse to have a moan.

"seems like they not that interested in keeping some fans"

I doubt there are any fans who won't renew because they didn't get posted a renewal pack.

I and my mates have renewed on 11:58 - Apr 24 with 2492 viewsBrixtonBlue

I and my mates have renewed on 11:57 - Apr 24 by Herbivore

I doubt there are any fans who won't renew because they didn't get posted a renewal pack.

Indeed. I'm actually pleased they're saving money/the environment.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

I and my mates have renewed on 12:11 - Apr 24 with 2435 viewsPJH

I and my mates have renewed on 09:55 - Apr 24 by textbackup

why are people worried about a renewal pack? a piece of paper that will look exactly the same as the email we've all got?

What email is that?

I have not received an email about ST although I renewed online yesterday anyway.

Maybe emails sent to those that pay by DD rather than pay outright?

Not too bothered although I get emails from ITFC about all sorts of other things.
I and my mates have renewed on 12:14 - Apr 24 with 2418 viewstextbackup

I and my mates have renewed on 12:11 - Apr 24 by PJH

What email is that?

I have not received an email about ST although I renewed online yesterday anyway.

Maybe emails sent to those that pay by DD rather than pay outright?

Not too bothered although I get emails from ITFC about all sorts of other things.

ive had about 6 emails so far, you may be correct, as I pay DD

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I and my mates have renewed on 12:18 - Apr 24 with 2406 viewsPJH

I and my mates have renewed on 12:14 - Apr 24 by textbackup

ive had about 6 emails so far, you may be correct, as I pay DD

Only had the email acknowledging my payment but no email regarding ST before they went on sale so it probably is just those that pay by DD.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024