Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I and my mates have renewed 07:07 - Apr 24 with 3466 viewsgrimboy

I was wondering are the club sending out personal renewing packs or was it the brochure giving out on Monday it?
Just asking as it seems the club are not bothering with it.
I and my mates have renewed on 12:20 - Apr 24 with 323 viewsSuperblue95

I and my mates have renewed on 09:32 - Apr 24 by wrightsrightglove

I think that would then suggest that direct marketing doesn't work in the slightest which would mean companies like Dominos etc. are wasting huge amounts of time and money in carrying out leaflet drops. Not the same thing necessarily but a product that people are aware of but not necessarily going to purchase, giving them a little push / incentive will work in a percentage of cases and outweigh the initial outlay.

Surely companies like dominoes post leaflets through doors to indicate they are willing to deliver to that address in order to create interest from people who can’t be bothered to cook or leave the house? Very different idea.

I doubt the cost of posting packs to every house in Suffolk would be outweighed by people becoming season ticket holders who wouldn’t have done so previously but I’m not in marketing so what do I know. Nobody could prove it either way

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

I and my mates have renewed on 12:23 - Apr 24 with 318 viewsReuser_is_God

I and my mates have renewed on 11:57 - Apr 24 by Herbivore

I doubt there are any fans who won't renew because they didn't get posted a renewal pack.

Exactly.

I don't think I've even looked at one of those packs ever since the ST renewals have been online.

Probably about 10 years ago?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I and my mates have renewed on 12:25 - Apr 24 with 307 viewsHerbivore

I and my mates have renewed on 12:23 - Apr 24 by Reuser_is_God

Exactly.

I don't think I've even looked at one of those packs ever since the ST renewals have been online.

Same, I open it and then put it straight in the recycling. I'm glad they've stopped wasting money and paper on it.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I and my mates have renewed on 12:25 - Apr 24 with 305 viewsPJH

I and my mates have renewed on 12:23 - Apr 24 by Reuser_is_God

Exactly.

I want my pack-I will go into Planet Blue before going to Sheffield on Saturday and see if they have got one.

I did not get one on the turnstile on Monday because I assumed that mine was already in the post.

I agree in retrospect that it is logical to save on the postage.
I and my mates have renewed on 12:27 - Apr 24 with 300 viewsKieran_Knows

I and my mates have renewed on 12:25 - Apr 24 by PJH

I want my pack-I will go into Planet Blue before going to Sheffield on Saturday and see if they have got one.

I did not get one on the turnstile on Monday because I assumed that mine was already in the post.

I agree in retrospect that it is logical to save on the postage.

There would be nothing new in the packs than what has already been done though (the new website, leaflets at Monday's game - although I appreciate you didn't get one).

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I and my mates have renewed on 12:30 - Apr 24 with 289 viewsPJH

I and my mates have renewed on 12:27 - Apr 24 by Kieran_Knows

There would be nothing new in the packs than what has already been done though (the new website, leaflets at Monday's game - although I appreciate you didn't get one).

Yes I know.

It would not ruin the rest of my life if I did not get one but....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024