Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Sonner 13:47 - Apr 24 with 4150 viewsSmithy

Anyone remember why or how he fell out with George Burley? Just discussing this with a mate and seem to remember there was some kind of incident outside PR.

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Danny Sonner on 13:49 - Apr 24 with 4120 viewsslump

If you'd ever met DS, you'd not need to ask.

What a plum...
[Post edited 24 Apr 2019 13:54]

UTT

Danny Sonner on 13:49 - Apr 24 with 4122 viewsSteve_M

He got arrested for pissing on the Town hall steps if I remember correctly. IT was certainly off-field stuff which caused a lot of blubbing when he then joined Sheffield Wednesday.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Danny Sonner on 14:13 - Apr 24 with 4000 viewsLord_Lucan

Danny Sonner on 13:49 - Apr 24 by slump

If you'd ever met DS, you'd not need to ask.

What a plum...
[Post edited 24 Apr 2019 13:54]

He was indeed a knob.

I have seen him in pubs being very - let's put it kindly - daft.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Danny Sonner on 14:15 - Apr 24 with 3978 viewsHeathlander

Danny Sonner on 13:49 - Apr 24 by Steve_M

He got arrested for pissing on the Town hall steps if I remember correctly. IT was certainly off-field stuff which caused a lot of blubbing when he then joined Sheffield Wednesday.

Wasn't it something to do with damaging a taxi?
Danny Sonner on 14:20 - Apr 24 with 3936 viewsWickwar_Blue

.... and he wasn’t terribly good?
Danny Sonner on 14:48 - Apr 24 with 3837 viewsKropotkin123

I remember the song that rang round Portman Road - "Sonner, on the piss again".
[Post edited 24 Apr 2019 14:49]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Danny Sonner on 18:45 - Apr 24 with 3472 viewsNBVJohn

He came back to PR playing for Birmingham in a League Cup semi final (I think), and seemed hell bent on winding up as many Ipswich players as possible, and in the process of doing so he managed to wind himself up more. A bit of a numpty it would seem.
Danny Sonner on 18:55 - Apr 24 with 3451 viewsYallop

I met him once outside Hawk Express where he tried to queue jump with 'do you know who I am'. He went on to say 'Danny neat and tidy in the center of the park Sonner'.

T*at
Login to get fewer ads

Danny Sonner on 19:06 - Apr 24 with 3416 views3_5_2

he was a total bell end

he pressed himself up against a mates girlfriend in a club one night and asked her "if she wanted to feel his thighs" just as her boyfriend (a large local league striker) came back from a slash

he put his hand round Sonners throat and lifted him off his feet saying "she dosnt but do you want to feel my fists?"

Sonner left, leaving his champagne in its bucket on the bar
[Post edited 24 Apr 2019 19:12]

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Danny Sonner on 19:09 - Apr 24 with 3389 viewsIllinoisblue

Danny Sonner on 18:55 - Apr 24 by Yallop

I met him once outside Hawk Express where he tried to queue jump with 'do you know who I am'. He went on to say 'Danny neat and tidy in the center of the park Sonner'.

T*at

if he really said that, he's gone WAY up in my estimation.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Danny Sonner on 19:44 - Apr 24 with 3282 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

T*at

😂 Great name, rolls off the tongue

Winner

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Danny Sonner on 19:51 - Apr 24 with 3261 viewsLord_Lucan

T*at

I have heard that he used to say that - unless of course it was one of your posts I read.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Danny Sonner on 20:44 - Apr 24 with 3140 viewsOxford_Blue

He did score that great volley against Norwich in about 1996 at their place when we lost 1-3.

Used to see him in the Brewers Arms a lot.
Danny Sonner on 21:21 - Apr 24 with 3031 views66notout

Danny Sonner on 13:49 - Apr 24 by Steve_M

He didn’t help himself with his, er, attitude towards the WPC who was dealing with the misdemeanour.
Danny Sonner on 23:35 - Apr 24 with 2863 viewsActionMan

The bigger shock for me was Sheffield Wednesday signed him and offloaded Magic to us.

They were robbed.

I remember seeing a video from around 1996, a mid season thing which featured the team behind the scenes and theres one part where Mogga made a reference to his behaviour in some way if I recall.
Danny Sonner on 04:07 - Apr 25 with 2743 viewsSE1blue

Remember him getting the winner in 1997-98 season in 1-0 match against Manchester City (whatever happened to them?).

The match was memorable only for the fact there were about 3 shots on goal when you added the efforts of both sides. Mate and I were extremely hungover and moaning on and on about how crap we felt and how dull the game was to the annoyance of the lady in front of us.

She got fed up with our endless complaining and turned around to have a right go at us and as she told us off us, Sonner scored. We saw it, she didn’t.

Cheered us up no end.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024