Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You know this climate change girl 14:32 - Apr 24 with 5096 viewschicoazul

that everyone is talking about, and who was in Parliament yesterday. You know how she's from Sweden, right.

How did she get to the UK?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

You know this climate change girl on 17:04 - Apr 24 with 870 viewsBrixtonBlue

You know this climate change girl on 16:59 - Apr 24 by BloomBlue

So you wouldn't give up the internet if it meant saving the planet?

He could start by giving up TWTD and saving us.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

You know this climate change girl on 17:17 - Apr 24 with 849 viewschicoazul

You know this climate change girl on 17:04 - Apr 24 by BrixtonBlue

He could start by giving up TWTD and saving us.

"I'm done here"

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

You know this climate change girl on 17:18 - Apr 24 with 849 viewschicoazul

I personally certainly could and would but it is slightly impractical given that a lot of infrastructure now functions on it.

Here's something you could do tomorrow that would make a real genuine difference; stop eating meat.

You know this climate change girl on 18:35 - Apr 24 with 780 viewsBasuco

You know this climate change girl on 14:40 - Apr 24 by Steve_M

Are you going to join the likes of Brendan O'Neill and Toby Young in attacking the messenger rather than the message?

When you look at the lack of charging points for electric cars as well as the high number that are faulty and not usable, and the fact that a hydrogen engined car was being driven around Cambridge University in the mid 50's, but with no development of the technology, the total reliance of petrol and diesel tax to run the Country and no hurry to add more wind farms. It is no wonder climate change is considered a myth by so many. Successive governments have not given any serious concerns over climate change so why should we worry? In some ways I actually applaud the activists who have highlighted this total lack of action to protect the planet because no one else is showing any concern about it.
You know this climate change girl on 18:38 - Apr 24 with 775 viewsWeWereZombies

We are not going to save the planet, it is due to be swallowed by the energy of a rapidly expanding and dying Sun in around five billion years. Sustainability is about living to the best of our ability in the time remaining (and ensuring that the time remaining is is maximised so that we do not curtail our opportunities). How we balance the requirements of different cultures, societies and species will be the overriding question of a politically and economically tense future.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

You know this climate change girl on 20:25 - Apr 24 with 733 viewsDubtractor

Are you going to join the likes of Brendan O'Neill and Toby Young in attacking the messenger rather than the message?

Chico is usually MUCH better than this.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

You know this climate change girl on 21:15 - Apr 24 with 702 viewsGlasgowBlue

Mad Piers has given his view.

[Post edited 24 Apr 2019 21:17]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024