Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"I hope fans who hounded me out enjoy the sexy football in League One" 18:21 - Apr 24 with 11285 viewsDublinBlue84

He just can't help himself can he.
https://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2019/0424/1045437-i-hope-fans-who-hounded-me-out

Not bitter, not at all....
[Post edited 24 Apr 2019 18:21]

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

"I hope fans who hounded me out enjoy the sexy football in League One" on 18:25 - Apr 24 with 4485 viewsfooters

Almost as bitter as some of our fans.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

"I hope fans who hounded me out enjoy the sexy football in League One" on 18:25 - Apr 24 with 4483 viewsartsbossbeard

Oof!

Has he said anything wrong here then?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

"I hope fans who hounded me out enjoy the sexy football in League One" on 18:27 - Apr 24 with 4445 viewsfactual_blue

"I hope fans who hounded me out enjoy the sexy football in League One" on 18:25 - Apr 24 by artsbossbeard

Oof!

Nope.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

"I hope fans who hounded me out enjoy the sexy football in League One" on 18:28 - Apr 24 with 4403 viewsGlasgowBlue

He's aiming those comments at a certain section of our support who didn't even have the decency to let the man see out the last few games of the season after he had agreed to leave.

He says in your link "I'm sad that they've gone down. Some of the lads are taking huge cuts in wages who were with me and who were brilliant for me. The staff, I've no doubt people will be losing their jobs because of it so that's going to be sad. It's a great club and pretty much most of their fans were brilliant with me.

"The ones that hounded me out... I hope they enjoy watching the sexy football in [League One]."

So the only people who should be offended are the numskulls who hounded him out. If you aren't one of them then there is nothing to take offence at.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

"I hope fans who hounded me out enjoy the sexy football in League One" on 18:28 - Apr 24 with 4434 viewsSitfcB

Ha ha, yes, go on Mick!

He’s right in what he says, always.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

"I hope fans who hounded me out enjoy the sexy football in League One" on 18:29 - Apr 24 with 4430 viewsTrequartista

What a nasty piece of work.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

"I hope fans who hounded me out enjoy the sexy football in League One" on 18:29 - Apr 24 with 4425 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It certainly got a reaction from you!

He is correct. Either they are happy that they will get something different (and hopefully more exciting) to watch or they should be embarrassed at how they treated him. I am looking forward to next season but nervously. The only way to stop him crowing about what he achieved with us will be for someone to achieve as well or better,

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

"I hope fans who hounded me out enjoy the sexy football in League One" on 18:29 - Apr 24 with 4417 viewsSitfcB

"I hope fans who hounded me out enjoy the sexy football in League One" on 18:28 - Apr 24 by GlasgowBlue

He's aiming those comments at a certain section of our support who didn't even have the decency to let the man see out the last few games of the season after he had agreed to leave.

He says in your link "I'm sad that they've gone down. Some of the lads are taking huge cuts in wages who were with me and who were brilliant for me. The staff, I've no doubt people will be losing their jobs because of it so that's going to be sad. It's a great club and pretty much most of their fans were brilliant with me.

"The ones that hounded me out... I hope they enjoy watching the sexy football in [League One]."

So the only people who should be offended are the numskulls who hounded him out. If you aren't one of them then there is nothing to take offence at.

This this this.

I can’t wait for Phil to type this up!

COYB

Login to get fewer ads

"I hope fans who hounded me out enjoy the sexy football in League One" on 18:30 - Apr 24 with 4396 viewsSomethingBlue

Nothing to see there, really, let's be completely honest.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

"I hope fans who hounded me out enjoy the sexy football in League One" on 18:30 - Apr 24 with 4398 viewsLankHenners

“I’m sad for the players, staff and most of the fans, but the ones who acted like a bunch of tw@ts got what they deserved”. Fair enough from the big man.

Worth pointing out the oft-forgotten fact that he was asked about this by a journo and therefore hasn’t suddenly decided to ‘have another dig at the fans’ as this stuff often gets labelled as.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

"I hope fans who hounded me out enjoy the sexy football in League One" on 18:31 - Apr 24 with 4379 viewsSitfcB

"I hope fans who hounded me out enjoy the sexy football in League One" on 18:25 - Apr 24 by artsbossbeard

Oof!

I was looking forward to sitting down and watching the Manchester Derby....but this is about to go off.

COYB

"I hope fans who hounded me out enjoy the sexy football in League One" on 18:31 - Apr 24 with 4370 viewsfactual_blue

"I hope fans who hounded me out enjoy the sexy football in League One" on 18:29 - Apr 24 by Trequartista

What a nasty piece of work.

Yes, but enough about you...

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

"I hope fans who hounded me out enjoy the sexy football in League One" on 18:31 - Apr 24 with 4361 viewschristiand

Yes and I bet ROI fans can't wait for the scintillating football to grace the Aviva stadium during their current European qualification campaign .

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

"I hope fans who hounded me out enjoy the sexy football in League One" on 18:32 - Apr 24 with 4350 viewsblueislander

“Hounded out” . I didn’t think he was that thin skinned. It was a very small number of idiots that abused him at Brentford. He left pretty much on his own terms.
"I hope fans who hounded me out enjoy the sexy football in League One" on 18:33 - Apr 24 with 4330 viewsSitfcB

“I’d RaThEr GeT rElEgAtEd ThAn HaVe HiM sTiLl HeRe!1!1!!!1!”

COYB

"I hope fans who hounded me out enjoy the sexy football in League One" on 18:34 - Apr 24 with 4320 viewsSitfcB

"I hope fans who hounded me out enjoy the sexy football in League One" on 18:31 - Apr 24 by christiand

Yes and I bet ROI fans can't wait for the scintillating football to grace the Aviva stadium during their current European qualification campaign .

Yes they’re gutted that they got two wins out of two.

6 points out of 6.

Results don’t matter though.

COYB

"I hope fans who hounded me out enjoy the sexy football in League One" on 18:35 - Apr 24 with 4295 viewsTrequartista

"I hope fans who hounded me out enjoy the sexy football in League One" on 18:34 - Apr 24 by SitfcB

6 points out of 6.

Do you know how big Gibraltar is?

"I hope fans who hounded me out enjoy the sexy football in League One" on 18:35 - Apr 24 with 4284 viewsartsbossbeard

"I hope fans who hounded me out enjoy the sexy football in League One" on 18:31 - Apr 24 by SitfcB

I was looking forward to sitting down and watching the Manchester Derby....but this is about to go off.

*butters popcorn *

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

"I hope fans who hounded me out enjoy the sexy football in League One" on 18:36 - Apr 24 with 4261 viewsfooters

"I hope fans who hounded me out enjoy the sexy football in League One" on 18:35 - Apr 24 by Trequartista

Do you know how big Gibraltar is?

6.8 km² for those curious.

It's also a sh1thole.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

"I hope fans who hounded me out enjoy the sexy football in League One" on 18:39 - Apr 24 with 4215 viewsHipsterectomy

The guy is a caretaker manager so that they could wait for the person they really wanted who is the under 21 coach. Sit down, pal.

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

"I hope fans who hounded me out enjoy the sexy football in League One" on 18:39 - Apr 24 with 4197 viewsTrequartista

"I hope fans who hounded me out enjoy the sexy football in League One" on 18:32 - Apr 24 by blueislander

“Hounded out” . I didn’t think he was that thin skinned. It was a very small number of idiots that abused him at Brentford. He left pretty much on his own terms.

His ego is so fragile that he thinks that our predicament is nothing to do with the managers we have appointed after he left. I wonder if Wolves wish they still had him in charge.

"I hope fans who hounded me out enjoy the sexy football in League One" on 18:40 - Apr 24 with 4188 viewsEly_Blue

"I hope fans who hounded me out enjoy the sexy football in League One" on 18:28 - Apr 24 by GlasgowBlue

Unfortunately with his dour brand of football, pig ignorance and distain towards the fans who were ultimately paying his wages it was MM that hounded himself out of a job. It’s easy for him to sit and say what he has done post him leaving but you can’t help but think that once him and ME had agreed he was leaving last summer that he did what he could to make it look like the fans were the ones who hounded him out.

A man who could have been know and recognised for how he dragged us back to some stability will now unfortunately known as someone who since leaving can’t seem to keep his mouth shut at every opportunity even a year after he left. FFS MM let it go. I for one hope he never gets another job where he has to return to PR as I fear the atmosphere towards him will be quite toxic

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

"I hope fans who hounded me out enjoy the sexy football in League One" on 18:41 - Apr 24 with 4163 viewsSitfcB

"I hope fans who hounded me out enjoy the sexy football in League One" on 18:35 - Apr 24 by artsbossbeard

*butters popcorn *

https://www.facebook.com/265364820142529/posts/2538809012798087/

It’s so easy.

COYB

"I hope fans who hounded me out enjoy the sexy football in League One" on 18:41 - Apr 24 with 4155 viewsLankHenners

"I hope fans who hounded me out enjoy the sexy football in League One" on 18:39 - Apr 24 by Trequartista

His ego is so fragile that he thinks that our predicament is nothing to do with the managers we have appointed after he left. I wonder if Wolves wish they still had him in charge.

What’s everyone’s favourite type of equivalence? Mine’s ‘false’.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

"I hope fans who hounded me out enjoy the sexy football in League One" on 18:42 - Apr 24 with 4154 viewstiptreeblue

"I hope fans who hounded me out enjoy the sexy football in League One" on 18:34 - Apr 24 by SitfcB

6 points out of 6.

Of course results matter, but also the style matters as well, sorry but there was no entertainment at all while he was manager
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024