Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McCarthy: I Hope Fans That Hounded Me Out Enjoy the Sexy Football in League One 18:45 - Apr 24 with 7595 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/35963/mccarthy-i-hope-fans-that-hounded-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
McCarthy: I Hope Fans That Hounded Me Out Enjoy the Sexy Football in League One on 19:10 - Apr 24 with 6386 viewsLord_Lucan

T0SSER

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

McCarthy: I Hope Fans That Hounded Me Out Enjoy the Sexy Football in League One on 19:20 - Apr 24 with 6348 viewsSpruceMoose

Balls.ie?!

Arf!
[Post edited 24 Apr 2019 19:22]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

McCarthy: I Hope Fans That Hounded Me Out Enjoy the Sexy Football in League One on 19:24 - Apr 24 with 6340 viewsLord_Lucan

McCarthy: I Hope Fans That Hounded Me Out Enjoy the Sexy Football in League One on 19:20 - Apr 24 by SpruceMoose

Balls.ie?!

Arf!
[Post edited 24 Apr 2019 19:22]

Regardless of what I thought about his football I always thought he was probably a really nice bloke, an old school gentleman.

I really don't see why he has to keep fuelling the fire, it's as if he has a micro penis.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

McCarthy: I Hope Fans That Hounded Me Out Enjoy the Sexy Football in League One on 19:25 - Apr 24 with 6331 viewsSpruceMoose

McCarthy: I Hope Fans That Hounded Me Out Enjoy the Sexy Football in League One on 19:24 - Apr 24 by Lord_Lucan

Regardless of what I thought about his football I always thought he was probably a really nice bloke, an old school gentleman.

I really don't see why he has to keep fuelling the fire, it's as if he has a micro penis.

I think he probably just loves laughing at the response he gets. Same reason I bring up J2's eggs so often.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

McCarthy: I Hope Fans That Hounded Me Out Enjoy the Sexy Football in League One on 19:39 - Apr 24 with 6275 viewsSouperJim

McCarthy: I Hope Fans That Hounded Me Out Enjoy the Sexy Football in League One on 19:24 - Apr 24 by Lord_Lucan

Because he's the greatest manager in the history of the game and we should still be worshipping the ground he walks on.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

McCarthy: I Hope Fans That Hounded Me Out Enjoy the Sexy Football in League One on 19:43 - Apr 24 with 6259 viewsDarth_Koont

Or he doesn't give a feck about tw@ts.

To be fair, he got very poor treatment from some of our fans that, for me, were some of the lowest points of being a fan of this club.

Pronouns: He/Him

McCarthy: I Hope Fans That Hounded Me Out Enjoy the Sexy Football in League One on 19:47 - Apr 24 with 6237 viewsLord_Lucan

McCarthy: I Hope Fans That Hounded Me Out Enjoy the Sexy Football in League One on 19:43 - Apr 24 by Darth_Koont

Or he doesn't give a feck about tw@ts.

To be fair, he got very poor treatment from some of our fans that, for me, were some of the lowest points of being a fan of this club.

He certainly does give a feck and he certainly cannot rise above it and become the better man.

He has gone way down in my estimation, way down.

McCarthy: I Hope Fans That Hounded Me Out Enjoy the Sexy Football in League One on 19:54 - Apr 24 with 6209 viewsDarth_Koont

McCarthy: I Hope Fans That Hounded Me Out Enjoy the Sexy Football in League One on 19:47 - Apr 24 by Lord_Lucan

He certainly does give a feck and he certainly cannot rise above it and become the better man.

I know what you mean about rising above it. But I think looking after himself and his own is what makes him good at his job.

If it was just about him being thin-skinned then he'd surely have had a lot more to say about the Keane World Cup incident but even that he kept almost dignified as if it was an internal thing.

Login to get fewer ads

McCarthy: I Hope Fans That Hounded Me Out Enjoy the Sexy Football in League One on 20:00 - Apr 24 with 6186 viewsLord_Lucan

McCarthy: I Hope Fans That Hounded Me Out Enjoy the Sexy Football in League One on 19:54 - Apr 24 by Darth_Koont

I know what you mean about rising above it. But I think looking after himself and his own is what makes him good at his job.

If it was just about him being thin-skinned then he'd surely have had a lot more to say about the Keane World Cup incident but even that he kept almost dignified as if it was an internal thing.

I think he is sh1t scared of Roy Keane to be fair.

I wouldn't want to wind that loony up.

McCarthy: I Hope Fans That Hounded Me Out Enjoy the Sexy Football in League One on 20:29 - Apr 24 with 6102 viewsDarth_Koont

McCarthy: I Hope Fans That Hounded Me Out Enjoy the Sexy Football in League One on 20:00 - Apr 24 by Lord_Lucan

Maybe. Mick's probably tough as nails but Keane has an insanity about him you wouldn't want to deal with.

It's a theory but I still think it's about Mick's view of professionals and some sort of circle of trust. I can't remember him ever having a pop at a player or even an opposing manager. Whether that's right or not, I don't think he'd have made Hurst's comments after the Exeter game which seemed to break the spirit of the team and any trust before the season had even got going.

McCarthy: I Hope Fans That Hounded Me Out Enjoy the Sexy Football in League One on 20:42 - Apr 24 with 6056 viewsOxford_Blue

McCarthy: I Hope Fans That Hounded Me Out Enjoy the Sexy Football in League One on 19:47 - Apr 24 by Lord_Lucan

I assume the fans who chanted against him at home, booed players and made our home ground hostile for our own team have also gone down in your estimation?
McCarthy: I Hope Fans That Hounded Me Out Enjoy the Sexy Football in League One on 20:47 - Apr 24 with 6048 viewsGluedtoBlue

I think he gave an answer to a question he was asked. He clearly states he feels sad for the club and aims his dig at a specific minority.

All the talk of 'boring hoofball' and 'finishing 15th' just looks stupid when we didn't even make a fight of staying up.

It was time for MM to move on but failing to acknowledge he was a good manager for the club is a nonsense...even PL has said MM did a decent job.

Poll: Who do you hate the most?

McCarthy: I Hope Fans That Hounded Me Out Enjoy the Sexy Football in League One on 21:04 - Apr 24 with 6004 viewsLord_Lucan

McCarthy: I Hope Fans That Hounded Me Out Enjoy the Sexy Football in League One on 20:42 - Apr 24 by Oxford_Blue

I assume the fans who chanted against him at home, booed players and made our home ground hostile for our own team have also gone down in your estimation?

They couldn't, because I don't respect anyone who chants and boos within a crowd.

It's moronic and bullying, anyone who boos their own team is a cretin.

Is that clear enough for you or would you like to tell me something else that I haven't said?

McCarthy: I Hope Fans That Hounded Me Out Enjoy the Sexy Football in League One on 21:15 - Apr 24 with 5966 viewsChurchman

I suspect he is over the moon at the state we are in. Considering he says the fans that ‘hounded him out’ were a minority, he seems to talk about them an awful lot. Maybe he’ll throw a party for Sutton Huckerby and the rest of the ‘be careful what you wish for’ glee club. Who knows or cares. I just wish he would leave it alone and enjoy his free trips abroad with Ireland.
on 22:19 - Apr 24 with 5718 views_

McCarthy: I Hope Fans That Hounded Me Out Enjoy the Sexy Football in League One on 22:23 - Apr 24 with 5682 viewsOxford_Blue

McCarthy: I Hope Fans That Hounded Me Out Enjoy the Sexy Football in League One on 21:04 - Apr 24 by Lord_Lucan

They couldn't, because I don't respect anyone who chants and boos within a crowd.

It's moronic and bullying, anyone who boos their own team is a cretin.

Is that clear enough for you or would you like to tell me something else that I haven't said?

I suggest you re read the post again and take a chill pill. Never claimed you had said anything to the contrary. That’s why I chose the word “assumed” - you hadn’t made it clear but it followed that you would take that approach. So we agree.
McCarthy: I Hope Fans That Hounded Me Out Enjoy the Sexy Football in League One on 22:46 - Apr 24 with 5526 viewsLord_Lucan

McCarthy: I Hope Fans That Hounded Me Out Enjoy the Sexy Football in League One on 22:23 - Apr 24 by Oxford_Blue

I suggest you re read the post again and take a chill pill. Never claimed you had said anything to the contrary. That’s why I chose the word “assumed” - you hadn’t made it clear but it followed that you would take that approach. So we agree.

Boll0cks, If you weren't trying to dig me out you wouldn't have asked such a non question.
[Post edited 24 Apr 2019 22:47]

McCarthy: I Hope Fans That Hounded Me Out Enjoy the Sexy Football in League One on 10:33 - Apr 25 with 5005 viewsJohnny_Boy

on 22:19 - Apr 24 by _

Good luck in your interim ROI role X X

Fascinated to see where you will go from there.
on 11:01 - Apr 25 with 4979 views_

McCarthy: I Hope Fans That Hounded Me Out Enjoy the Sexy Football in League One on 10:33 - Apr 25 by Johnny_Boy

Good luck in your interim ROI role X X

Fascinated to see where you will go from there.

McCarthy: I Hope Fans That Hounded Me Out Enjoy the Sexy Football in League One on 11:22 - Apr 25 with 4938 viewsDeano69

McCarthy: I Hope Fans That Hounded Me Out Enjoy the Sexy Football in League One on 20:00 - Apr 24 by Lord_Lucan

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

McCarthy: I Hope Fans That Hounded Me Out Enjoy the Sexy Football in League One on 21:11 - Apr 25 with 4746 viewsJohnny_Boy

on 11:01 - Apr 25 by _

Nonsense! Just reciprocating the tone of Mick's best wishes statement. Swear down.
McCarthy: I Hope Fans That Hounded Me Out Enjoy the Sexy Football in League One on 21:19 - Apr 25 with 4732 viewsDarth_Koont

McCarthy: I Hope Fans That Hounded Me Out Enjoy the Sexy Football in League One on 21:11 - Apr 25 by Johnny_Boy

Nonsense! Just reciprocating the tone of Mick's best wishes statement. Swear down.

You're only reciprocating if you're a numbskull.

McCarthy: I Hope Fans That Hounded Me Out Enjoy the Sexy Football in League One on 21:25 - Apr 25 with 4723 viewsblueislander

McCarthy: I Hope Fans That Hounded Me Out Enjoy the Sexy Football in League One on 21:11 - Apr 25 by Johnny_Boy

Any professional in any profession with an ounce of class who had earned millions of pounds from his employer, and having left on reasonable terms, would not have blamed his clients for his leaving. If asked the question he would / should have said. “That is all in the past,: I have no further comment to make”.
McCarthy: I Hope Fans That Hounded Me Out Enjoy the Sexy Football in League One on 21:31 - Apr 25 with 4710 viewsDarth_Koont

McCarthy: I Hope Fans That Hounded Me Out Enjoy the Sexy Football in League One on 21:25 - Apr 25 by blueislander

Any professional in any profession with an ounce of class who had earned millions of pounds from his employer, and having left on reasonable terms, would not have blamed his clients for his leaving. If asked the question he would / should have said. “That is all in the past,: I have no further comment to make”.

"His clients"!!??

They were a fecking stain on the club. I'm glad he calls them out.

McCarthy: I Hope Fans That Hounded Me Out Enjoy the Sexy Football in League One on 21:39 - Apr 25 with 4684 viewsblueislander

McCarthy: I Hope Fans That Hounded Me Out Enjoy the Sexy Football in League One on 21:31 - Apr 25 by Darth_Koont

"His clients"!!??

They were a fecking stain on the club. I'm glad he calls them out.

Absolutely that small band of tw-ts that abused him at Brentford are a stain on the club , but his comment does not specify that, and for anyone unfamiliar with that situation, they may construe that Ipswich fans in general “hounded him out” That is not true. He had agreed with the owner that he would go at the mend of the season, and it was his decision to go when he did.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024