Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
His uncle tony might be mad but hes NOT better than his dad! 20:31 - Apr 24 with 2422 viewsTractorgirlforever

Is andre really better than jason?.. not in my opinion.
His uncle tony might be mad but hes NOT better than his dad! on 20:33 - Apr 24 with 2410 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Not sure anyone has claimed he is.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

His uncle tony might be mad but hes NOT better than his dad! on 20:33 - Apr 24 with 2405 viewsSpruceMoose

Who said he is?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

His uncle tony might be mad but hes NOT better than his dad! on 20:41 - Apr 24 with 2373 viewsTractorgirlforever

His uncle tony might be mad but hes NOT better than his dad! on 20:33 - Apr 24 by SpruceMoose

Who said he is?

We've got Dozzell
Andre Dozzell
I just don't think you understand
He's better than his dad
His uncle Tony's mad
We've got Andre Dozzell
His uncle tony might be mad but hes NOT better than his dad! on 21:50 - Apr 24 with 2248 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

His uncle tony might be mad but hes NOT better than his dad! on 20:41 - Apr 24 by Tractorgirlforever

We've got Dozzell
Andre Dozzell
I just don't think you understand
He's better than his dad
His uncle Tony's mad
We've got Andre Dozzell

....by far the greatest team the world has ever seen.

Don't take chants so seriously.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

His uncle tony might be mad but hes NOT better than his dad! on 21:53 - Apr 24 with 2236 viewsNthsuffolkblue

His uncle tony might be mad but hes NOT better than his dad! on 21:50 - Apr 24 by Marshalls_Mullet

....by far the greatest team the world has ever seen.

Don't take chants so seriously.

That said, I would also wait until nearer the end of Andre's career before making my mind up. I have seen some promising signs, if he can stay fit.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

His uncle tony might be mad but hes NOT better than his dad! on 22:10 - Apr 24 with 2179 viewsTrequartista

Far too early to tell, J Dozzell had several mediocre seasons under John Duncan before flourishing under John Lyall.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

His uncle tony might be mad but hes NOT better than his dad! on 23:26 - Apr 24 with 2060 viewsMelford

His uncle tony might be mad but hes NOT better than his dad! on 22:10 - Apr 24 by Trequartista

Far too early to tell, J Dozzell had several mediocre seasons under John Duncan before flourishing under John Lyall.

Kiwomya came through as a youth, he'd been here since 87, Lyall had those two firing us out of the division.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

His uncle tony might be mad but hes NOT better than his dad! on 23:37 - Apr 24 with 2034 viewsActionMan

His dad wasn't that good in terms of top tier football bar one season with us. He got found out at Spurs and we wouldn't even offer him a substantial deal when he had a cameo in 97.
Login to get fewer ads

His uncle tony might be mad but hes NOT better than his dad! on 00:07 - Apr 25 with 1983 viewsStokieBlue

His uncle tony might be mad but hes NOT better than his dad! on 23:37 - Apr 24 by ActionMan

His dad wasn't that good in terms of top tier football bar one season with us. He got found out at Spurs and we wouldn't even offer him a substantial deal when he had a cameo in 97.

He played 89 times for Spurs scoring 14 goals.

I wouldn't say that was being found out.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024