Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When do you think we'll get another season ticket update? 11:40 - Apr 25 with 4095 viewsBobbychase

I don't want daily ones but...

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

When do you think we'll get another season ticket update? on 11:41 - Apr 25 with 3440 viewsTractorCam

Tonight/tomorrow night

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

When do you think we'll get another season ticket update? on 11:42 - Apr 25 with 3428 viewsBobbychase

When do you think we'll get another season ticket update? on 11:41 - Apr 25 by TractorCam

Tonight/tomorrow night

Inside info...? :-)

When do you think we'll get another season ticket update? on 11:44 - Apr 25 with 3417 viewsBenters2

How many days until this deal ends?
When do you think we'll get another season ticket update? on 11:46 - Apr 25 with 3391 viewsTractorCam

When do you think we'll get another season ticket update? on 11:42 - Apr 25 by Bobbychase

Inside info...? :-)

Yeah I wouldn't hold me to that

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

When do you think we'll get another season ticket update? on 11:48 - Apr 25 with 3395 viewsSouperJim

When do you think we'll get another season ticket update? on 11:44 - Apr 25 by Benters2

How many days until this deal ends?

11. Let's assume for a wild totally unrealistic moment we'll repeat the day 1 result and sell 400 season tickets a day to totally new customers, 400x12=4,800. 8,000+4,800 = 12,800. So we'll narrowly meet further discount target number 1.

Not going to happen is it. Never ever. The updates on how many we've sold are therefore pointless.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2019 11:49]

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

When do you think we'll get another season ticket update? on 11:50 - Apr 25 with 3374 viewsReuser_is_God

Seen a fair few people on Twitter saying they've got a ST after years away.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

When do you think we'll get another season ticket update? on 11:51 - Apr 25 with 3375 viewsReuser_is_God

When do you think we'll get another season ticket update? on 11:48 - Apr 25 by SouperJim

11. Let's assume for a wild totally unrealistic moment we'll repeat the day 1 result and sell 400 season tickets a day to totally new customers, 400x12=4,800. 8,000+4,800 = 12,800. So we'll narrowly meet further discount target number 1.

Not going to happen is it. Never ever. The updates on how many we've sold are therefore pointless.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2019 11:49]

You're a bundle of hope & optimism.

If we get 4,800 new ST holders added to the 10,200 we already have then that will be 15,000 sold.
[Post edited 25 Apr 2019 12:27]

Evans out

When do you think we'll get another season ticket update? on 11:53 - Apr 25 with 3360 viewsBobbychase

When do you think we'll get another season ticket update? on 11:51 - Apr 25 by Reuser_is_God

If we get 4,800 new ST holders added to the 10,200 we already have then that will be 15,000 sold.

I think we'll pass the 12,000 target. 14,000 is possible because as well as the social media stuff I know a lot of people personally who are getting new season tickets for the first time in years. Would be an amazing achievement though, it's still a big outlay for some people

Login to get fewer ads

When do you think we'll get another season ticket update? on 11:55 - Apr 25 with 3336 viewsSouperJim

When do you think we'll get another season ticket update? on 11:51 - Apr 25 by Reuser_is_God

I do think that there is some hope that we'll sell more season tickets this season than we did last, but I think relegation vs renewed enthusiasm under Lambert pretty much cancel each other out. I hope we sell 20k, I just can't see it. The discount targets were there last year for Hurst's revolution and we never got near them, it's just good marketing to try and encourage as many people as possible to get one.

When do you think we'll get another season ticket update? on 11:57 - Apr 25 with 3325 viewsReuser_is_God

When do you think we'll get another season ticket update? on 11:53 - Apr 25 by Bobbychase

I think we'll pass the 12,000 target. 14,000 is possible because as well as the social media stuff I know a lot of people personally who are getting new season tickets for the first time in years. Would be an amazing achievement though, it's still a big outlay for some people

I think the u19 ST at approx £5 a game is superb.

If we can't capture the imagination of teenagers with that then we never will.

That would be my only criticism of the ST campaign actually, the club should've made a big song & dance about that.

Evans out

When do you think we'll get another season ticket update? on 12:00 - Apr 25 with 3301 viewsBobbychase

When do you think we'll get another season ticket update? on 11:57 - Apr 25 by Reuser_is_God

I think the u19 ST at approx £5 a game is superb.

If we can't capture the imagination of teenagers with that then we never will.

That would be my only criticism of the ST campaign actually, the club should've made a big song & dance about that.

Spot on. My first game was a 1-0 home defeat to Portsmouth in the 1980s, an awful game but I was hooked from the word go. Important to get the next generation into the ground

When do you think we'll get another season ticket update? on 12:01 - Apr 25 with 3293 viewsSouperJim

When do you think we'll get another season ticket update? on 11:53 - Apr 25 by Bobbychase

Not enough time to sell the tickets at the early bird price for me, also take up is likely to be negatively affected by the last two weak performances, with two tough games left.

Call me a horrible pessimist, but I doubt we'll see a big increase on last year. Hope I'm wrong.

When do you think we'll get another season ticket update? on 12:04 - Apr 25 with 3278 viewsJ2BLUE

If they were counting STs from customers who automatically rolled over then there is a very real chance that STs might have gone down. I find it very odd that they decided to give us an update on day one when current direct debit ST holders need to cancel in writing. With that said, it seems there are loads and loads of former ST holders/new fans buying STs.

If they give us frequent updates there is also a chance we could see a load of cancellations on deadline day if the discounts haven't been met.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

When do you think we'll get another season ticket update? on 12:07 - Apr 25 with 3258 viewsBobbychase

When do you think we'll get another season ticket update? on 12:04 - Apr 25 by J2BLUE

If they were counting STs from customers who automatically rolled over then there is a very real chance that STs might have gone down. I find it very odd that they decided to give us an update on day one when current direct debit ST holders need to cancel in writing. With that said, it seems there are loads and loads of former ST holders/new fans buying STs.

If they give us frequent updates there is also a chance we could see a load of cancellations on deadline day if the discounts haven't been met.

Yeah. it's a bold path for the club to take and could blow up in their face but from what I've seen it has fired peoples' imaginations and enthusiasm.

When do you think we'll get another season ticket update? on 12:14 - Apr 25 with 3213 viewsActionMan

It would be something to have around 15k in League One.

How many did Norwich have at that level? Surely we can beat them.
When do you think we'll get another season ticket update? on 12:16 - Apr 25 with 3192 viewsITFC_Forever

I renewed mine today.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

When do you think we'll get another season ticket update? on 12:20 - Apr 25 with 3176 viewsBobbychase

When do you think we'll get another season ticket update? on 12:14 - Apr 25 by ActionMan

It would be something to have around 15k in League One.

How many did Norwich have at that level? Surely we can beat them.

We won't. Their average crowds didn't drop much below 23,000 that season. It's one of the reasons, I think, that they bounced straight back and much as I hate them, you have to admire how their fans stuck with them in what were dark days

When do you think we'll get another season ticket update? on 12:25 - Apr 25 with 3125 viewsFtnfwest

When do you think we'll get another season ticket update? on 12:20 - Apr 25 by Bobbychase

We won't. Their average crowds didn't drop much below 23,000 that season. It's one of the reasons, I think, that they bounced straight back and much as I hate them, you have to admire how their fans stuck with them in what were dark days

Suspect they wouldn't have by then if they had just had 17 consecutive years in the championship.
They still had the Premiership fans on 12:26 - Apr 25 with 3121 viewsDyland

When do you think we'll get another season ticket update? on 12:20 - Apr 25 by Bobbychase

If you know what I mean. But yes, it's not going full Stockholm Syndrome to begrudgingly recognise that as good support.

ITFC has been stagnating for a decade and the whole MEG ownership and "strategy" has been an unmitigated disaster. I'm not a vociferous Evans outer particularly but he should be embarrassed.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

When do you think we'll get another season ticket update? on 12:29 - Apr 25 with 3103 viewsActionMan

That and they were charging kids just a £1 to watch them, which was a smart business strategy as those kids will have grown into full tickets by now and their ground is still full while Evans wouldn't even offer a refund for a called off game with Middlesbrough around the same period of time.

There lies the difference between us, Evans has done so much damage here whether we respect the fact he's put the money in or not, from a business perspective he's been short sighted.
When do you think we'll get another season ticket update? on 12:32 - Apr 25 with 3086 viewsFifeITFC

I think if people are only going to get a season ticket because 13,999 people have, there is something wrong. You ether get one because you want one or you don't.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

When do you think we'll get another season ticket update? on 12:41 - Apr 25 with 3032 viewsFtnfwest

Remember Mick's last season? The club lost the ability to count ST sales that year.
When do you think we'll get another season ticket update? on 12:59 - Apr 25 with 2945 viewsxrayspecs

If the results of Phil’s poll yesterday are representative of all Town fans, then it suggests a total around 11,500 next season.
When do you think we'll get another season ticket update? on 12:59 - Apr 25 with 2933 viewsBobbychase

When do you think we'll get another season ticket update? on 12:25 - Apr 25 by Ftnfwest

Suspect they wouldn't have by then if they had just had 17 consecutive years in the championship.

Yep. And if Lambert hadn't rescued them and taken them to two consecutive promotions and then three years in the Premier League which wiped out their financial problems and paved the way for years of yo-yoing betwen the top two divisions, their crowds might have struggled.

And yet they refuse to acknowledge his contribution to their club. Weird bunch

When do you think we'll get another season ticket update? on 13:01 - Apr 25 with 2920 viewsBobbychase

When do you think we'll get another season ticket update? on 12:32 - Apr 25 by FifeITFC

I think if people are only going to get a season ticket because 13,999 people have, there is something wrong. You ether get one because you want one or you don't.

If it was 13,999 I am happy, along with another 299 people, to chip in a quid for an SBR lower ST

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024