Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry hindsight- should have hired Scott Parker 20:21 - Apr 25 with 1304 viewsMickslimp

Evans once again missed a trick - was there for the taking. Talk about a young manager who will go places and that’s your man. Not saying that on basis of two wins at Fulham but the guy oozes management potential. Not a Lampard s Ipswich character or a Gerard’s Ipswich kind of guy but a quiet confident football guy. We were suckered into hurst and now left with a mere pr expert. End of.
Harry hindsight- should have hired Scott Parker on 22:23 - Apr 25 with 1132 viewsagentp

I mentioned him as my favourite at the time, but no-one seemed to agree with me. Heard nothing but good things about him at Spurs - not sure he really wanted the job though. Why some fans wanted PH still bemuses me.

Poll: If only these two were available who would you choose for the rest of the season

Harry hindsight- should have hired Scott Parker on 23:02 - Apr 25 with 1080 viewsGirthyguy

Harry hindsight- should have hired Scott Parker on 22:23 - Apr 25 by agentp

I mentioned him as my favourite at the time, but no-one seemed to agree with me. Heard nothing but good things about him at Spurs - not sure he really wanted the job though. Why some fans wanted PH still bemuses me.

Because anything seemed better than Mick Mccarthy at the time.
Harry hindsight- should have hired Scott Parker on 23:24 - Apr 25 with 1041 viewsLord_Lucan

I liked the look of him. I preferred Ross and I had a probably daft Liking of Kuqi. I never knew much about Hurst and certainly didn’t want him. Scott Parker in effect was my second choice amongst the people that had an interview.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Harry hindsight- should have hired Scott Parker on 00:07 - Apr 26 with 1007 viewscatch74

I think whoever it was needed appointing before the end of last season, Hurst might have had a better chance (think, again with hindsight, he shouldn’t have been given any chance.)
Lambert has zero excuse, therefore, next season, massive run up to see what the issues are and a full summer and pre-season. Really want him to succeed, positive results plus his positive pr would be massive.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024