Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 15:38 - Apr 26 with 2120 viewsbahri

[Post edited 26 Apr 2019 15:47]

redandella

Bolton players might refuse to play there last two games on 15:40 - Apr 26 with 2109 viewsGeoffSentence

Even so, barring some miraculous turn around on our part, they will still finish above us.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Bolton players might refuse to play there last two games on 15:41 - Apr 26 with 2114 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48067603

If they are deducted 3 points per fixture for nonfulfillment we won't finish bottom.

What a time to be a Town fan!

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Bolton players might refuse to play there last two games on 15:43 - Apr 26 with 2092 viewsITFC_Forever

FFS.

T H E I R.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Bolton players might refuse to play there last two games on 15:44 - Apr 26 with 2079 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Bolton players might refuse to play there last two games on 15:43 - Apr 26 by ITFC_Forever

FFS.

T H E I R.

If you going to be pedantic …

their

No spaces between the letters.

Bolton players might refuse to play there last two games on 15:44 - Apr 26 with 2068 viewsSarge

Bolton players might refuse to play there last two games on 15:44 - Apr 26 by WarkTheWarkITFC

their

you’re
Bolton players might refuse to play there last two games on 15:45 - Apr 26 with 2059 viewshomer_123

Bolton players might refuse to play there last two games on 15:44 - Apr 26 by Sarge

you’re

BOOM!!!!

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Bolton players might refuse to play there last two games on 15:46 - Apr 26 with 2050 viewsJ4ck22

Bolton players might refuse to play there last two games on 15:43 - Apr 26 by ITFC_Forever

FFS.

T H E I R.

Calm down.
Bolton players might refuse to play there last two games on 15:47 - Apr 26 with 2041 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Bolton players might refuse to play there last two games on 15:45 - Apr 26 by homer_123

BOOM!!!!

I was setting him up but someone else jumped in first.

No way I deliberately miss an entire word out a sentence.

Login to get fewer ads

Bolton players might refuse to play there last two games on 15:47 - Apr 26 with 2036 viewsbahri

FFS.

T H E I R.

C.C.

redandella

Bolton players might refuse to play there last two games on 15:48 - Apr 26 with 2034 viewsfactual_blue

Bolton players might refuse to play there last two games on 15:44 - Apr 26 by WarkTheWarkITFC

their

'If you're going to be pedantic'.
(Underlining for emphasis).

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Bolton players might refuse to play there last two games on 15:48 - Apr 26 with 2025 viewsfactual_blue

Bolton players might refuse to play there last two games on 15:47 - Apr 26 by WarkTheWarkITFC

I was setting him up but someone else jumped in first.

No way I deliberately miss an entire word out a sentence.

You've missed a comma out of your first sentence.

Bolton players might refuse to play there last two games on 15:50 - Apr 26 with 2011 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Bolton players might refuse to play there last two games on 15:48 - Apr 26 by factual_blue

You've missed a comma out of your first sentence.

I also missed the word 'of' again deliberately.

Obviously just my sense of humour then.

If your going to be pedantic about someones punctuation then I find it's great to mess up your own reply to theres.

Bolton players might refuse to play there last two games on 15:51 - Apr 26 with 2002 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Bolton players might refuse to play there last two games on 15:48 - Apr 26 by factual_blue

'If you're going to be pedantic'.
(Underlining for emphasis).

Brilliant. It's such an easy thing to do reel people in from.

Reply to a mistake, include your own mistake and wait to see who comes wading in needing to correct you.

Hook, line, sinker and copy of Angling Times.

Bolton players might refuse to play there last two games on 15:56 - Apr 26 with 1974 viewsSwansea_Blue

Bolton players might refuse to play there last two games on 15:51 - Apr 26 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Reply to a mistake, include your own mistake and wait to see who comes wading in needing to correct you.

Angling Times used to be so much better when it was a broad sheet. It felt like a real paper then. Ah, TWTD.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Bolton players might refuse to play there last two games on 15:56 - Apr 26 with 1971 viewsBobbychase

Bolton players might refuse to play there last two games on 15:40 - Apr 26 by GeoffSentence

Even so, barring some miraculous turn around on our part, they will still finish above us.

What we need is them to go into admin, and start next season on minus 12 points

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

Bolton players might refuse to play there last two games on 15:56 - Apr 26 with 1970 viewsfactual_blue

Bolton players might refuse to play there last two games on 15:50 - Apr 26 by WarkTheWarkITFC

I also missed the word 'of' again deliberately.

Obviously just my sense of humour then.

If your going to be pedantic about someones punctuation then I find it's great to mess up your own reply to theres.

I realised that, but didn't bite.

I won't mention the missing commas and apostrophe in your latest reply.

Bolton players might refuse to play there last two games on 16:02 - Apr 26 with 1945 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Bolton players might refuse to play there last two games on 15:56 - Apr 26 by factual_blue

I realised that, but didn't bite.

I won't mention the missing commas and apostrophe in your latest reply.

Good. Because they are again deliberate, which I tried to make painfully obvious.

But Im not convinced that youve realised that.

Bolton players might refuse to play there last two games on 16:23 - Apr 26 with 1879 viewsfactual_blue

Bolton players might refuse to play there last two games on 15:51 - Apr 26 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Ah...the old ex post facto rationalisation.

Bolton players might refuse to play there last two games on 16:26 - Apr 26 with 1869 viewsfactual_blue

Bolton players might refuse to play there last two games on 16:02 - Apr 26 by WarkTheWarkITFC

Good. Because they are again deliberate, which I tried to make painfully obvious.

But Im not convinced that youve realised that.

Yore trying too hard.

Bolton players might refuse to play there last two games on 17:06 - Apr 26 with 1820 viewsWeWereZombies

Bolton players might refuse to play there last two games on 15:56 - Apr 26 by Bobbychase

What we need is them to go into admin, and start next season on minus 12 points

Or preferably that they, Nodge and Sheffield United have all secretly been in admin since June so forfeiting all the points they have to us (because somehow we have helped every other team by not being very good and so we deserve them) meaning we go into the Premiership as champions for 2018/19.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024