Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a f****** joke 18:27 - Apr 26 with 8582 viewsgtsb

No deterrent whatsoever. Just hit someone hard ffs and it will soon sink in.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48072307
What a f****** joke on 18:29 - Apr 26 with 4741 viewsJ2BLUE

I wonder if anyone would like to apologise to Danny Rose over his comments.

UEFA are a joke.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What a f****** joke on 18:30 - Apr 26 with 4712 viewsjjblue84

What did the fans actually do? Doesn't say
What a f****** joke on 18:32 - Apr 26 with 4701 viewsgtsb

What a f****** joke on 18:30 - Apr 26 by jjblue84

What did the fans actually do? Doesn't say

Eh? Try the first and fourth paragraphs.
What a f****** joke on 18:38 - Apr 26 with 4656 viewsjjblue84

What a f****** joke on 18:32 - Apr 26 by gtsb

Eh? Try the first and fourth paragraphs.

What racist abuse was there, all rather vague
What a f****** joke on 18:40 - Apr 26 with 4640 viewsSpruceMoose

What a f****** joke on 18:38 - Apr 26 by jjblue84

Tread carefully. Phil gives pointless and lonely trolls a little bit of leeway, but if you're going to start trolling on threads about racism you could be in hot water.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

What a f****** joke on 18:41 - Apr 26 with 4635 viewsJ2BLUE

What a f****** joke on 18:40 - Apr 26 by SpruceMoose

Tread carefully. Phil gives pointless and lonely trolls a little bit of leeway, but if you're going to start trolling on threads about racism you could be in hot water.

Is he trolling or just incredibly thick?

Truly impaired.

What a f****** joke on 18:43 - Apr 26 with 4618 viewsSpruceMoose

What a f****** joke on 18:41 - Apr 26 by J2BLUE

Is he trolling or just incredibly thick?

History of trolling. One of these edge lords who has to take a contrary stance on anything you can think of, just to get a bit of attention.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

What a f****** joke on 18:44 - Apr 26 with 4615 viewsjjblue84

What a f****** joke on 18:40 - Apr 26 by SpruceMoose

Interesting how questions provoke this response...what sort of site is this?
Login to get fewer ads

What a f****** joke on 18:46 - Apr 26 with 4603 viewsgtsb

Yeah I get your point. They may have all been on YouTube watching Jungle Book. Silly me for getting the wrong end of the stick.
What a f****** joke on 18:47 - Apr 26 with 4583 viewsjjblue84

What a f****** joke on 18:46 - Apr 26 by gtsb

Yeah I get your point. They may have all been on YouTube watching Jungle Book. Silly me for getting the wrong end of the stick.

??
What a f****** joke on 18:47 - Apr 26 with 4584 viewsSpruceMoose

What a f****** joke on 18:44 - Apr 26 by jjblue84

Interesting how questions provoke this response...what sort of site is this?

Ask an interesting question, get an interesting answer. Invest in the site and it's community, and they'll invest back in you. This site has witnessed some truly humbling and wonderful acts of compassion towards fellow posters and causes over the years. That's the type of site this is.

But if you decide to not get genuinely involved, if you decide to continually troll and ask a questions designed to wind people up and get a rise out of them, then don't be surprised when people think you're a joke, or at best, a lonely stainpanted dullard.

It's not complicated sweetheart x.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2019 18:48]

What a f****** joke on 18:49 - Apr 26 with 4564 viewsjjblue84

What a f****** joke on 18:47 - Apr 26 by SpruceMoose

Ask an interesting question, get an interesting answer. Invest in the site and it's community, and they'll invest back in you. This site has witnessed some truly humbling and wonderful acts of compassion towards fellow posters and causes over the years. That's the type of site this is.

But if you decide to not get genuinely involved, if you decide to continually troll and ask a questions designed to wind people up and get a rise out of them, then don't be surprised when people think you're a joke, or at best, a lonely stainpanted dullard.

It's not complicated sweetheart x.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2019 18:48]

Feel free to start anytime!
What a f****** joke on 18:51 - Apr 26 with 4549 viewsSpruceMoose

What a f****** joke on 18:49 - Apr 26 by jjblue84

Feel free to start anytime!

I've donated to many of the charitable causes that have come up on this board over the years.

What have you done other than act all salty because Phil rejected your book report?

What a f****** joke on 18:54 - Apr 26 with 4522 viewsjjblue84

What a f****** joke on 18:51 - Apr 26 by SpruceMoose

I've donated to many of the charitable causes that have come up on this board over the years.

What have you done other than act all salty because Phil rejected your book report?

!! look at me alert !!
What a f****** joke on 18:57 - Apr 26 with 4495 viewsSpruceMoose

What a f****** joke on 18:54 - Apr 26 by jjblue84

!! look at me alert !!

I shall enjoy seeing you banned from here!

What a f****** joke on 18:58 - Apr 26 with 4486 viewsjjblue84

What a f****** joke on 18:57 - Apr 26 by SpruceMoose

I shall enjoy seeing you banned from here!

Of course you would, that's the sort of intolerant person you are (who does a lot for charity, so that's ok...)
What a f****** joke on 18:59 - Apr 26 with 4475 viewsvapour_trail

What a f****** joke on 18:58 - Apr 26 by jjblue84

Of course you would, that's the sort of intolerant person you are (who does a lot for charity, so that's ok...)

Was blue oyster banned or retired?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

What a f****** joke on 19:00 - Apr 26 with 4460 viewsJ2BLUE

What a f****** joke on 18:59 - Apr 26 by vapour_trail

Was blue oyster banned or retired?

There's no way he's Blue Oyster.

Truly impaired.

What a f****** joke on 19:01 - Apr 26 with 4452 viewsSpruceMoose

What a f****** joke on 18:58 - Apr 26 by jjblue84

We've had crap trolls come and go over the years.They come and go. Nobody cares.

You'll mainly be remembered for the awkwardness of Phil having to tell you your 'essay' was cobblers, and the fact that you were still crying about it many months later. Now that is truly 'look at me!'

What a f****** joke on 19:06 - Apr 26 with 4431 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Do you want to have the full argument, or were you thinking of taking a course?

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

What a f****** joke on 19:19 - Apr 26 with 4327 viewsjjblue84

What a f****** joke on 19:01 - Apr 26 by SpruceMoose

We've had crap trolls come and go over the years.They come and go. Nobody cares.

You'll mainly be remembered for the awkwardness of Phil having to tell you your 'essay' was cobblers, and the fact that you were still crying about it many months later. Now that is truly 'look at me!'

Apart from you it seems....
What a f****** joke on 19:22 - Apr 26 with 4307 viewsSpruceMoose

What a f****** joke on 19:19 - Apr 26 by jjblue84

Apart from you it seems....

I can tell my last post landed. Someone had dreams of being a writer like Howard Jacobson, instead they couldn't even top Jade Goody.

What a f****** joke on 19:28 - Apr 26 with 4255 viewsjjblue84

What a f****** joke on 19:22 - Apr 26 by SpruceMoose

I can tell my last post landed. Someone had dreams of being a writer like Howard Jacobson, instead they couldn't even top Jade Goody.

Still nothing...
What a f****** joke on 19:30 - Apr 26 with 4237 viewsSpruceMoose

What a f****** joke on 19:28 - Apr 26 by jjblue84

Still nothing...

You could have spent this time educating yourself about racism you know. Not that you're remotely interested.

What a f****** joke on 19:30 - Apr 26 with 4234 viewsSuperblue95

What a f****** joke on 19:22 - Apr 26 by SpruceMoose

All these rofl emojis are hurting my eyes

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024