Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just had a labour candidate 19:01 - Apr 26 with 3112 viewsgrimboy

For our area knock on my door.
Swiftly told him to sling his hook.
[Post edited 26 Apr 2019 19:58]
Just had a labour candidate on 19:02 - Apr 26 with 2543 viewsSpruceMoose

Bet your heart is still racing from the confrontation isn't it?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Just had a labour candidate on 19:25 - Apr 26 with 2462 viewsgrimboy

Just had a labour candidate on 19:02 - Apr 26 by SpruceMoose

Bet your heart is still racing from the confrontation isn't it?

Nah.I don’t hold council with idiots.
That’s why I’m going to put Luton ignore.
Just had a labour candidate on 19:26 - Apr 26 with 2460 viewsSpruceMoose

Just had a labour candidate on 19:25 - Apr 26 by grimboy

Thought you were mates with Benters?

Anyway, my mistake. Thought it was some kind of big moment for you, as you rushed on here to tell us all.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Just had a labour candidate on 19:30 - Apr 26 with 2443 viewsBenters2

Just had a labour candidate on 19:26 - Apr 26 by SpruceMoose

Anyway, my mistake. Thought it was some kind of big moment for you, as you rushed on here to tell us all.

Pipe down yank.
Just had a labour candidate on 19:30 - Apr 26 with 2439 viewsSpruceMoose

Just had a labour candidate on 19:30 - Apr 26 by Benters2

Pipe down yank.

Never, you mockney!

Just had a labour candidate on 19:32 - Apr 26 with 2436 viewsBenters2

Just had a labour candidate on 19:30 - Apr 26 by SpruceMoose

Never, you mockney!

Did you miss taking the medication today dear?
Just had a labour candidate on 19:32 - Apr 26 with 2429 viewsSpruceMoose

Just had a labour candidate on 19:32 - Apr 26 by Benters2

Did you miss taking the medication today dear?

What medication would that be, you silly old sausage?

Just had a labour candidate on 19:34 - Apr 26 with 2428 viewsbackwaywhen

Done the same thing last week ..... told labour candidate it’s brexit party for me and all the family , as Parliament had let democracy down big time , his face was a picture as I just shut the door on him ✌️👍😁
Login to get fewer ads

Just had a labour candidate on 19:35 - Apr 26 with 2417 viewsgrimboy

Just had a labour candidate on 19:26 - Apr 26 by SpruceMoose

I just knew you would love the fact I told him to do one as you are a Tory through and through.
Just had a labour candidate on 19:37 - Apr 26 with 2413 viewsSpruceMoose

Just had a labour candidate on 19:34 - Apr 26 by backwaywhen

Done the same thing last week ..... told labour candidate it’s brexit party for me and all the family , as Parliament had let democracy down big time , his face was a picture as I just shut the door on him ✌️👍😁

Who is your Brexit Party candidate out of interest?
[Post edited 26 Apr 2019 19:38]

Just had a labour candidate on 19:38 - Apr 26 with 2407 viewsSpruceMoose

Just had a labour candidate on 19:35 - Apr 26 by grimboy

I just knew you would love the fact I told him to do one as you are a Tory through and through.

on 19:38 - Apr 26 with 2407 views_

Just had a labour candidate on 19:25 - Apr 26 by grimboy

Just had a labour candidate on 19:38 - Apr 26 with 2401 viewsLeoMuff

That picture on his face was pity...

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Just had a labour candidate on 19:39 - Apr 26 with 2392 viewsm14_blue

Yeah I bet he was well shocked to hear such original and searing political analysis.
Just had a labour candidate on 19:40 - Apr 26 with 2385 viewsSpruceMoose

Just had a labour candidate on 19:38 - Apr 26 by LeoMuff

That picture on his face was pity...

The idea of all these bacon fries getting their 10 seconds in the sun as they hastily shut the door in a candidates face is making me chuckle. No doubt the story gets grander every time they tell it down Spoonys.

I wonder if it makes them feel like a real big man, until they then remember their Brexit dream is in the toilet!

How many leaving days have we had now? I've lost count!
[Post edited 26 Apr 2019 19:41]

Just had a labour candidate on 19:41 - Apr 26 with 2370 viewsDubtractor

Just had a labour candidate on 19:37 - Apr 26 by SpruceMoose

Given that the canvassing was almost certainly for the local elections I doubt there is a Brexit candidate.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Just had a labour candidate on 19:43 - Apr 26 with 2357 viewsSpruceMoose

Just had a labour candidate on 19:41 - Apr 26 by Dubtractor

Given that the canvassing was almost certainly for the local elections I doubt there is a Brexit candidate.

You mean to say it was either entirely made up, or spoken by a clueless knownothing?

on 19:44 - Apr 26 with 2350 views_

Just had a labour candidate on 19:41 - Apr 26 by Dubtractor

Just had a labour candidate on 19:44 - Apr 26 with 2339 viewsSpruceMoose

Just had a labour candidate on 19:43 - Apr 26 by SpruceMoose

You mean to say it was either entirely made up, or spoken by a clueless knownothing?

Grimboy! Why you downvote the gay black man Gif!? I admire your dedication to the downvote cause, but you have some way to go until I match your negative 300 forum rating!
[Post edited 26 Apr 2019 19:48]

Just had a labour candidate on 19:45 - Apr 26 with 2340 viewsbackwaywhen

Just had a labour candidate on 19:37 - Apr 26 by SpruceMoose

It was meant as a get lost message more than anything else .... and correcto I don’t know , but any ballot box votes from now on they get my cross !.
Just had a labour candidate on 19:46 - Apr 26 with 2325 viewsSpruceMoose

Just had a labour candidate on 19:45 - Apr 26 by backwaywhen

It was meant as a get lost message more than anything else .... and correcto I don’t know , but any ballot box votes from now on they get my cross !.

Well, I'm sure your lack of knowledge on the subject really impressed him.

on 19:46 - Apr 26 with 2321 views_

Just had a labour candidate on 19:50 - Apr 26 with 2288 viewsfooters

"I don’t know , but any ballot box votes from now on they get my cross !."

Not wishing to take sides, but this seems an appropriate summation of things, albeit taken out of context.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Just had a labour candidate on 19:52 - Apr 26 with 2268 viewsSpruceMoose

on 19:46 - Apr 26 by _

Indeed. There's no way whatsoever that an approach like this could suggest anything other than the fact that he has carried out a rigorous and intellectually honest assessment of the facts.

Further to this, it strongly suggests that as a result of said research and intellectual honesty, he has arrived at a solid understanding of what's best for the UK and our future relationship to the rest of the European Union.

In opposite world that is. Hopefully his family are just like "yes dad" then go pop an X in dat Labour box.

on 19:54 - Apr 26 with 2257 views_

Just had a labour candidate on 19:52 - Apr 26 by SpruceMoose

Indeed. There's no way whatsoever that an approach like this could suggest anything other than the fact that he has carried out a rigorous and intellectually honest assessment of the facts.

Further to this, it strongly suggests that as a result of said research and intellectual honesty, he has arrived at a solid understanding of what's best for the UK and our future relationship to the rest of the European Union.

In opposite world that is. Hopefully his family are just like "yes dad" then go pop an X in dat Labour box.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024