Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sadly, think it could be carnage today... 10:49 - Apr 27 with 1276 viewschristiand

Could Sheffield United have cherry picked a better game to confirm their promotion to the Premier League?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Sadly, think it could be carnage today... on 11:15 - Apr 27 with 1207 viewstextbackup

1-1 draw is my guess, and we take the lead

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Sadly, think it could be carnage today... on 11:18 - Apr 27 with 1197 viewsgtsb

Thankfully when we get beat and then those lot up the road get promoted I will be in a pub in Camden and then the Electric Ballroom to see a band. I will miss both games. Phew.
Sadly, think it could be carnage today... on 11:52 - Apr 27 with 1123 viewsITFC_Forever

Us, Bolton or QPR.... although given Bolton’s predicament now, I’m not sure that would have been a wise choice.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Sadly, think it could be carnage today... on 11:53 - Apr 27 with 1117 viewsFoD_Blue

Sadly, think it could be carnage today... on 11:18 - Apr 27 by gtsb

Thankfully when we get beat and then those lot up the road get promoted I will be in a pub in Camden and then the Electric Ballroom to see a band. I will miss both games. Phew.

Monster Truck?
Saw them last week in Bristol and they were excellent. The support band, Royal Tusk weren't bad either.
Sadly, think it could be carnage today... on 13:08 - Apr 27 with 999 viewsgtsb

Sadly, think it could be carnage today... on 11:53 - Apr 27 by FoD_Blue

Monster Truck?
Saw them last week in Bristol and they were excellent. The support band, Royal Tusk weren't bad either.

That's the one. Saw them in Camden last time they toured.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2019 13:09]
Sadly, think it could be carnage today... on 13:10 - Apr 27 with 990 viewsHerbivore

Sadly, think it could be carnage today... on 11:15 - Apr 27 by textbackup

What you smoking bro?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Sadly, think it could be carnage today... on 13:11 - Apr 27 with 987 viewsDyland

Sadly, think it could be carnage today... on 11:18 - Apr 27 by gtsb

Can I recommend the Constitution on St Pancras Way. Off the beaten track, good beer, a cracking old school boozer.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Sadly, think it could be carnage today... on 14:21 - Apr 27 with 840 viewsSwansea_Blue

Could be 5 or 6 easily.

Or maybe a couple less if Quanar doesn’t get a hatrick 🙃

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Sadly, think it could be carnage today... on 15:19 - Apr 27 with 742 viewschristiand

Sadly, think it could be carnage today... on 11:15 - Apr 27 by textbackup

I'm going for a comfortable 3-0 home win for the Blades. Henderson, in their goal, will have a cigar on while leaning up against one of his posts for the majority of the game.

I was really impressed by Sheffield United when they came to our place, looked a real quality Championship side and played some good stuff too.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Sadly, think it could be carnage today... on 15:26 - Apr 27 with 719 viewsFramfarmer

hope we have even a tiny bit of pride today, and don't roll over 5 or 6 nil. It will show me once-and-for-all whether Lambo is capable of motivating our players
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024