Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gerken pathetic 18:48 - Apr 27 with 6793 viewswarkthisway

Does Lambert really think Gerken is better than Bart? - what a waste of space they both are .

bentnkuqi

Gerken pathetic on 18:49 - Apr 27 with 6106 viewsjas0999

Gerken is nowhere near good enough.
Gerken pathetic on 18:52 - Apr 27 with 6069 viewsnifty2000

Gerken pathetic on 18:49 - Apr 27 by jas0999

Gerken is nowhere near good enough.

You’re watching this team and thinking Gerken is the outstanding problem? Wtf?

Poll: Who is the real proper bloke?

Gerken pathetic on 19:18 - Apr 27 with 5980 viewsRIPbobby

Don't think there is much between them.
Gerken pathetic on 19:24 - Apr 27 with 5933 viewssixtouchfootball

Gerken pathetic on 18:52 - Apr 27 by nifty2000

You’re watching this team and thinking Gerken is the outstanding problem? Wtf?

This

We are woeful. Utterly woeful. Gerken is not the issue here! Find another scapegoat..... try starting with Lambert
Gerken pathetic on 19:24 - Apr 27 with 5933 viewsVaughan8

A lot more areas need to be addressed before this.....practically every other position
Gerken pathetic on 19:30 - Apr 27 with 5887 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Gerken pathetic on 19:24 - Apr 27 by sixtouchfootball

This

We are woeful. Utterly woeful. Gerken is not the issue here! Find another scapegoat..... try starting with Lambert

Love your username.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Gerken pathetic on 19:33 - Apr 27 with 5878 viewsJ4ck22

Singling out poor players this season seems a pretty pointless exercise...

But this season, I think Gerken has been better than Bart. He's had an absolute shocker of a year, as has everybody else.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2019 19:34]
Gerken pathetic on 19:43 - Apr 27 with 5825 viewsBogblue

Looked to me as though he's just experimenting now to work out who to keep and how to play next season
Login to get fewer ads

Gerken pathetic on 19:47 - Apr 27 with 5792 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Gerken pathetic on 19:33 - Apr 27 by J4ck22

Singling out poor players this season seems a pretty pointless exercise...

But this season, I think Gerken has been better than Bart. He's had an absolute shocker of a year, as has everybody else.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2019 19:34]

Indeed.

Gerken would be an OK at this level or League 1.

A fit and on form Bart would be outstanding. The Bart of this season would be a liability in League 1. Gerken is not as good a keeper but I don't recall him being responsible for that many goals. He was a bit weak on the corner today but I think he expected the foul to be given. Perhaps as a team we need to learn how to manage the referee in that sort of situation.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Gerken pathetic on 20:20 - Apr 27 with 5725 viewsbrogansnose

Gerken pathetic on 19:18 - Apr 27 by RIPbobby

Apart from perhaps the wage bill which will impact us next season.
Gerken pathetic on 20:24 - Apr 27 with 5703 viewsm14_blue

Gerken pathetic on 19:47 - Apr 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

Indeed.

Gerken would be an OK at this level or League 1.

A fit and on form Bart would be outstanding. The Bart of this season would be a liability in League 1. Gerken is not as good a keeper but I don't recall him being responsible for that many goals. He was a bit weak on the corner today but I think he expected the foul to be given. Perhaps as a team we need to learn how to manage the referee in that sort of situation.

Well quite, he maybe should have been a bit stronger but pretty much every keeper would have gone down and the foul is given 99% of the time.

Gerken’s not great but he’s nowhere near the biggest problem we have right now.
Gerken and Bart both a waste of space on 20:29 - Apr 27 with 5667 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Fixed your title for you.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Gerken pathetic on 20:36 - Apr 27 with 5618 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Gerken pathetic on 19:43 - Apr 27 by Bogblue

Looked to me as though he's just experimenting now to work out who to keep and how to play next season

He’s played Gerken 10 times, what is he learning now that he doesn’t already know?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Gerken pathetic on 20:40 - Apr 27 with 5589 viewssundaze

Gerken pathetic on 20:36 - Apr 27 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

He’s played Gerken 10 times, what is he learning now that he doesn’t already know?

What difference does it make? Perhaps one of them should play up front.
Gerken pathetic on 20:44 - Apr 27 with 5569 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Gerken pathetic on 20:40 - Apr 27 by sundaze

What difference does it make? Perhaps one of them should play up front.

It doesn’t really matter who’s playing - but the argument that Lambert needs to take a look at a 30+ year old goalkeeper who’s made over 300 professional appearances, including several for him, is plainly ludicrous

Gerken pathetic on 20:50 - Apr 27 with 5554 viewssundaze

Gerken pathetic on 20:44 - Apr 27 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

It doesn’t really matter who’s playing - but the argument that Lambert needs to take a look at a 30+ year old goalkeeper who’s made over 300 professional appearances, including several for him, is plainly ludicrous

But it's not actually Lambert who is saying it, just the usual suspects on here. I find it strange that people came on here this evening to have a go at Gerken when there were numerous other players wearing a Town shirt who played much worse.
Gerken pathetic on 20:55 - Apr 27 with 5531 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Gerken pathetic on 20:50 - Apr 27 by sundaze

But it's not actually Lambert who is saying it, just the usual suspects on here. I find it strange that people came on here this evening to have a go at Gerken when there were numerous other players wearing a Town shirt who played much worse.

I never said he was - I was replying to the poster on here that suggested it

Gerken pathetic on 00:26 - Apr 28 with 5377 viewsPJH

Gerken pathetic on 19:18 - Apr 27 by RIPbobby

Nothing between them this season.
Gerken pathetic on 10:24 - Apr 28 with 5198 viewsBogblue

Gerken pathetic on 20:36 - Apr 27 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I expect he's more thorough and proffessional in his analysis and decision making than you
Gerken pathetic on 11:02 - Apr 28 with 5146 views3_5_2

Our GK position is well down the list compared to everything else we need to sort but we seem to have a GK who, for whatever reason, has lost confidence and another who when he gets his chance, cannot seem to take it long term.

Neither dominate the box for crosses and both are not comfortable with their kicking which I always think should be a relatively easy fix with decent coaching

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Gerken pathetic on 12:09 - Apr 28 with 5082 viewsNo9

Gerken pathetic on 11:02 - Apr 28 by 3_5_2

Our GK position is well down the list compared to everything else we need to sort but we seem to have a GK who, for whatever reason, has lost confidence and another who when he gets his chance, cannot seem to take it long term.

Neither dominate the box for crosses and both are not comfortable with their kicking which I always think should be a relatively easy fix with decent coaching

What PL's experimenting has shown is that very few of the 'players' at ITFC have any talent or skillsets
His re-build job is really scary
Gerken pathetic on 12:12 - Apr 28 with 5074 viewshampstead_blue

Getting rid of Bart would definitely free-up wage budget.
Gerkin has never been more than a #2 at L1 level.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Gerken pathetic on 18:36 - Apr 28 with 4958 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Gerken pathetic on 10:24 - Apr 28 by Bogblue

I expect he's more thorough and proffessional in his analysis and decision making than you

If he’s thorough and professional in his analysis then he will have long since made a decision on a 30yr old+ professional with over 300 senior appearances who he’s managed for 6 months and played several times already

Gerken pathetic on 18:57 - Apr 28 with 4916 viewsCoco

Gerken pathetic on 18:36 - Apr 28 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

If he’s thorough and professional in his analysis then he will have long since made a decision on a 30yr old+ professional with over 300 senior appearances who he’s managed for 6 months and played several times already

My assumption is that this is a shop window for gerken to prove his form and fitness. Bart is no1 next season.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Gerken pathetic on 19:00 - Apr 28 with 4905 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Gerken pathetic on 18:57 - Apr 28 by Coco

My assumption is that this is a shop window for gerken to prove his form and fitness. Bart is no1 next season.

Yeah maybe. Or he’s staying and Bart will be off...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024