Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst we've ever been?? 19:13 - Apr 27 with 7930 viewsBluefish

I detested keane but I'm not sure he was this bad. We have no direction no style and no hope.

If you blame it on Hurst and give Lambert a free pass then you are clueless.

I ranked Swansea as equally bad as the rotherham game that year. Today was worse

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Worst we've ever been?? on 19:15 - Apr 27 with 4751 viewsSwansea_Blue

Ever? Don't be such a drama queen. Just in the last 70 years or so.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Worst we've ever been?? on 19:16 - Apr 27 with 4734 viewsWD19

Nobody deserves a free pass.

Hurst deserves the electric chair.
Worst we've ever been?? on 19:17 - Apr 27 with 4711 viewsjudespiveyg

What an original thread. Bold of you to call others clueless.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Worst we've ever been?? on 19:17 - Apr 27 with 4710 viewsblueconscience

Worst we've ever been?? on 19:16 - Apr 27 by WD19

Nobody deserves a free pass.

Hurst deserves the electric chair.

And Evans’ deserved punishment is?
[Post edited 27 Apr 2019 19:19]

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

Worst we've ever been?? on 19:18 - Apr 27 with 4687 viewsMattinLondon

Boooooooo
Worst we've ever been?? on 19:22 - Apr 27 with 4632 viewsbrogansnose

I haven't watched the game - I hate watching us on tv- but this season has been the worst in my memory, and I'm knocking on now. I'm not basing this just on todays result playing a team that was the best I saw at PR this season but on the season overall.

Hurst is culpable and so is Evans over the long term. If we absolve Evans then we just have to hush up about the way that modern football has overtaken us financially. When it comes to Lambert, I didn't think he could keep us up, but I expected better at least results wise. If he's not the man then I don't now where we go from here, and that scares and depresses me Fishers.
Worst we've ever been?? on 19:22 - Apr 27 with 4630 viewstextbackup

Lincoln away was slightly worse than today.
(and this isn't a manager angle im going on, im saying just what I watched on the pitch)
[Post edited 27 Apr 2019 19:24]

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Worst we've ever been?? on 19:29 - Apr 27 with 4573 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

To be fair, Keane had the benefit of a good budget.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Login to get fewer ads

Worst we've ever been?? on 19:31 - Apr 27 with 4548 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Good god man. Get a grip on yourself.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Worst we've ever been?? on 19:37 - Apr 27 with 4501 viewsBluefish

Worst we've ever been?? on 19:22 - Apr 27 by textbackup

(and this isn't a manager angle im going on, im saying just what I watched on the pitch)

I was at both and the only difference was that at Lincoln we thought we could win. Today was dreadful.

2 players came out with credit. Bishop and Skuse

Worst we've ever been?? on 19:41 - Apr 27 with 4472 viewsBluefish

Worst we've ever been?? on 19:22 - Apr 27 by brogansnose

I haven't watched the game - I hate watching us on tv- but this season has been the worst in my memory, and I'm knocking on now. I'm not basing this just on todays result playing a team that was the best I saw at PR this season but on the season overall.

Hurst is culpable and so is Evans over the long term. If we absolve Evans then we just have to hush up about the way that modern football has overtaken us financially. When it comes to Lambert, I didn't think he could keep us up, but I expected better at least results wise. If he's not the man then I don't now where we go from here, and that scares and depresses me Fishers.

The way we couldn't stop booting the ball to Jackson's head was bordering on bizarre. We then decided to boot it at the head of judge. We were playing 5-5-0, what do we gain out of only losing by 1 or 2? Just try and play ffs. It was the same against Swansea.

Worst we've ever been?? on 19:46 - Apr 27 with 4433 viewssundaze

Worst we've ever been?? on 19:22 - Apr 27 by textbackup

Of course Lincoln was worse than today, they were a non league team and we were a mid table Championship team expected to win. Today we were an already relegated, bottom of the league team, playing against the probable winners of the Championship in front of a passionate sell out crowd giving it the works.
It wasn't nice to watch us getting totally outplayed today, but there are one or two people on here,( not you ), expecting miracles.
Worst we've ever been?? on 19:47 - Apr 27 with 4424 viewsSomethingBlue

Did Keane have attackers pulling up lame every week? Lambert has had no chance to give anything a consistent run. We all understand your point; we've heard it a lot. Please stay open-minded and start from zero next season, it is the only way.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Worst we've ever been?? on 19:49 - Apr 27 with 4400 viewsbrogansnose

Worst we've ever been?? on 19:41 - Apr 27 by Bluefish

The way we couldn't stop booting the ball to Jackson's head was bordering on bizarre. We then decided to boot it at the head of judge. We were playing 5-5-0, what do we gain out of only losing by 1 or 2? Just try and play ffs. It was the same against Swansea.

PL is using his honeymoon up and needed to get some wins to buy him time for next season. Others have said this, but he needs to get this together from the off next season beause if not , its not going to be all 'allez, allez.'

I'm not seeing us to go straight back up but I do expect us to be top six come Christmas.
Worst we've ever been?? on 19:52 - Apr 27 with 4378 viewsBluefish

Worst we've ever been?? on 19:47 - Apr 27 by SomethingBlue

Did Keane have attackers pulling up lame every week? Lambert has had no chance to give anything a consistent run. We all understand your point; we've heard it a lot. Please stay open-minded and start from zero next season, it is the only way.

We didn't look any more likely to score on Monday either and however you want to dress it up he brought on a CDM and dropped deeper and deeper. He could have brought on El Mizouni and he could have at least played a midfielder or a defender as a striker. Why play 5-5-0?

Worst we've ever been?? on 19:52 - Apr 27 with 4373 viewsSomethingBlue

Worst we've ever been?? on 19:49 - Apr 27 by brogansnose

PL is using his honeymoon up and needed to get some wins to buy him time for next season. Others have said this, but he needs to get this together from the off next season beause if not , its not going to be all 'allez, allez.'

I'm not seeing us to go straight back up but I do expect us to be top six come Christmas.

The cupboard is absolutely bare at the moment. It's clear. Most of this season has been appalling but at the moment I'm not sure what anybody could do. Just come back in August; there's nothing to see right now.

Worst we've ever been?? on 19:53 - Apr 27 with 4360 viewsSomethingBlue

Worst we've ever been?? on 19:52 - Apr 27 by Bluefish

We didn't look any more likely to score on Monday either and however you want to dress it up he brought on a CDM and dropped deeper and deeper. He could have brought on El Mizouni and he could have at least played a midfielder or a defender as a striker. Why play 5-5-0?

Because we don't have any strikers.

I'm impressed anyone has the energy to pore over any of this!

Worst we've ever been?? on 19:56 - Apr 27 with 4322 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Worst we've ever been?? on 19:52 - Apr 27 by Bluefish

Dozzell is a CDM?

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Worst we've ever been?? on 19:56 - Apr 27 with 4318 viewsBluefish

Worst we've ever been?? on 19:52 - Apr 27 by SomethingBlue

The cupboard is absolutely bare at the moment. It's clear. Most of this season has been appalling but at the moment I'm not sure what anybody could do. Just come back in August; there's nothing to see right now.

The simple point is that he could have tried to win some games. I would love to know our average shots on target under Lambert. Refusing to question any of it is beyond weird. The bloke had 2/3rds of a season and we have managed to halt the slide at all, if anything we have got worse and and further away

Worst we've ever been?? on 19:57 - Apr 27 with 4311 viewsbrogansnose

Worst we've ever been?? on 19:52 - Apr 27 by SomethingBlue

We all of us need to re-group then come out in August together, as one. I do fear that its a long way back but I'm still in camp Lambert.
Worst we've ever been?? on 19:58 - Apr 27 with 4304 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Worst we've ever been?? on 19:56 - Apr 27 by WestStanderLaLaLa

Dozzell is a CDM?

I’m disgusted that I’ve used CDM btw (by the way)

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Worst we've ever been?? on 19:59 - Apr 27 with 4288 viewsITFCBlues

Why are you clueless?

You're clueless if you think that he stands any chance with the squad he inherited. He had a January window where the damage was done and he had to get in who he could.

He needs the summer to start sorting this mess out. We've got a side full of kids as it stands

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Worst we've ever been?? on 20:04 - Apr 27 with 4250 viewsBluefish

Worst we've ever been?? on 19:56 - Apr 27 by WestStanderLaLaLa

Dozzell is a CDM?

Yes he is but the player that came on was Chalobah

Worst we've ever been?? on 20:06 - Apr 27 with 4226 viewsSomethingBlue

Worst we've ever been?? on 19:56 - Apr 27 by Bluefish

The simple point is that he could have tried to win some games. I would love to know our average shots on target under Lambert. Refusing to question any of it is beyond weird. The bloke had 2/3rds of a season and we have managed to halt the slide at all, if anything we have got worse and and further away

He's been trying to win games. Our attackers are not good enough and, what's more, at the moment we don't actually have any. I just think you are labouring your point.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2019 20:06]

Worst we've ever been?? on 20:06 - Apr 27 with 4219 viewsBluefish

Worst we've ever been?? on 19:53 - Apr 27 by SomethingBlue

Because we don't have any strikers.

I'm impressed anyone has the energy to pore over any of this!

No you are doing you usual of dismissing football analysis and then claiming to be above offering a counter argument. You offer no insight at all as to why Lambert is untouchable

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024