Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
wouldnt be surprised to see skuse as a CB next season 19:28 - Apr 27 with 751 viewstextbackup

played really well in there imo.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

wouldnt be surprised to see skuse as a CB next season on 22:21 - Apr 27 with 691 viewsLancsBlue

Agreed. Looked very assured in his libero role.Reading the game and intercepting balls has always been his strength. Could only happen in a three though. He isn't going to win many headers so would need hep either side in that department.

Poll: If you watch Town less often than in the past, what is the main reason?

wouldnt be surprised to see skuse as a CB next season on 22:23 - Apr 27 with 681 viewsITFCBlues

In a 3. Not sure it's work as well in a 2...

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

wouldnt be surprised to see skuse as a CB next season on 22:24 - Apr 27 with 677 viewsNthsuffolkblue

wouldnt be surprised to see skuse as a CB next season on 22:21 - Apr 27 by LancsBlue

Agreed. Looked very assured in his libero role.Reading the game and intercepting balls has always been his strength. Could only happen in a three though. He isn't going to win many headers so would need hep either side in that department.

A first choice 3 of Chambers, Skuse and Woolfendon?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

wouldnt be surprised to see skuse as a CB next season on 22:32 - Apr 27 with 656 viewsBluefish

Hate to say I told you so but I said on here I thought he would be an excellent centre half and I was ridiculed. I also said Dozzell should have gone on loan this season and was ridiculed

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

wouldnt be surprised to see skuse as a CB next season on 22:36 - Apr 27 with 642 viewsKieran_Knows

Looked like Chambers was the centre mid playing at centre back but looking completely out of his depth.

Was very surprised at how well Skuse played though at CB, another option at CB from now on. Chambers, Skuse and Ndaba next weekend?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

wouldnt be surprised to see skuse as a CB next season on 22:41 - Apr 27 with 615 viewsReuser_is_God

wouldnt be surprised to see skuse as a CB next season on 22:32 - Apr 27 by Bluefish

Hate to say I told you so but I said on here I thought he would be an excellent centre half and I was ridiculed. I also said Dozzell should have gone on loan this season and was ridiculed

I’ve always felt Skuse in the middle of a back 3 would work well.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024