Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Given our quite remarkable lack of fit attackers and constant other niggles ... 19:29 - Apr 27 with 605 viewsSomethingBlue

... I'm not sure that there is anything to comment on at the moment. Have a snooze til August, wake up and judge it all from zero then.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Given our quite remarkable lack of fit attackers and constant other niggles ... on 19:31 - Apr 27 with 576 viewsEastTownBlue

A post that nobody should disagree with. Although be careful how you use the word “judge” these days though.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2019 19:32]
Given our quite remarkable lack of fit attackers and constant other niggles ... on 19:32 - Apr 27 with 571 viewsjudespiveyg

Who are we even going to play up front against Leeds? Gwion? Toto? Zak Brown maybe?

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

I can have a go (n/t) on 19:33 - Apr 27 with 549 viewsDyland

Given our quite remarkable lack of fit attackers and constant other niggles ... on 19:32 - Apr 27 by judespiveyg

Who are we even going to play up front against Leeds? Gwion? Toto? Zak Brown maybe?

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Given our quite remarkable lack of fit attackers and constant other niggles ... on 19:38 - Apr 27 with 505 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Given our quite remarkable lack of fit attackers and constant other niggles ... on 19:32 - Apr 27 by judespiveyg

That matters little and we have had a nightmare with injuries this season.

However, when our strikers are all fit (and that won't be until well into next season) our best one is Sears followed by some fairly inexperienced and unproved ones. I don't know about League 1 squads but our strikers do not compare at all with most in the Championship.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024