Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What’s the minimum number of new players we need for next season? 23:33 - Apr 27 with 1303 viewsRegencyBlue

A striker, if not two, has to be a priority.

Should be able to cobble together a midfield from what we already have.

Don’t rate any of our likely back four at the minute. If Chambers and Nsiala are our first choice centre halfs next season we are in serious trouble. Kenlock doesn’t seem consistent enough and if Emmanuel can’t force his way into this team this season I’m not sure he’s the answer to our problem at right back.

Bart will be on his way in my opinion if for no other reason that Evans will want to get his big wages off the books. We will need a replacement for him.

Six or seven new faces required then as a minimum and we need them to bring some quality into a squad desperately short of it. Will it happen is the question? It’s going to require some spending because quality costs.
What’s the minimum number of new players we need for next season? on 23:40 - Apr 27 with 1277 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Eleven.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

What’s the minimum number of new players we need for next season? on 06:54 - Apr 28 with 1187 viewsWeekender

I’m not so sure Bart will be off as he has been as poor as the rest this season - who’s going to buy him? The market for gks is normally slow.

In my view we need at least :

1 center back who is gong to be obvious first choice. Leader, organiser etc.
1st choice right back
A left back to compete with Kenlock
Holding midfielder to compete with Skuse
2 wide players, left side in particular
1 forward who is obvious first choice.

Poll: What's your HONEST opinion of nodge fans?
Blog: [Blog] The Curse of the Modern Football Fan.

What’s the minimum number of new players we need for next season? on 07:05 - Apr 28 with 1170 viewspennblue

You are living in dreamland. Evans is going to spend no money whatsoever, it is the youth, and anyone else we can get on a free.

We are in freefall.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

What’s the minimum number of new players we need for next season? on 07:16 - Apr 28 with 1152 viewsKieran_Knows

Goalkeeper
Right back
CB x2
Winger x2
Striker x2

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024