Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's the longest ban Bamford can get for cheating? (n/t) 14:00 - Apr 28 with 5180 viewsSWGF

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

What's the longest ban Bamford can get for cheating? (n/t) on 14:04 - Apr 28 with 5180 viewsSteve_M

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

What's the longest ban Bamford can get for cheating? (n/t) on 14:37 - Apr 28 with 5085 viewshadleighboyblue

What's the longest ban Bamford can get for cheating? (n/t) on 14:04 - Apr 28 by Steve_M

He's always been a cheat , time to give him a ban
What's the longest ban Bamford can get for cheating? (n/t) on 14:41 - Apr 28 with 5070 viewsMullet

It would make life interesting if the bans were transferred to the cheating player. Imagine a dive etc earning you the 1-3 match ban the defender gets, you'd see some great stories.

There are no teams in the playoffs I want to go up, Wednesday are just short and they are the only club in the top ten apart from their rivals I'd like to see in the Prem.

Bamford missing the rest if the season, would be beautiful but won't happen.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

What's the longest ban Bamford can get for cheating? (n/t) on 14:45 - Apr 28 with 5034 viewsFtnfwest

What's the longest ban Bamford can get for cheating? (n/t) on 14:37 - Apr 28 by hadleighboyblue

He's always been a cheat , time to give him a ban

Sheffield Utd are bucking the trend on that. Basically to thrive in the premier or get promoted to it you have to be very good at cheating. We of course are absolutely dreadful at it.
What's the longest ban Bamford can get for cheating? (n/t) on 14:50 - Apr 28 with 5010 viewsSWGF

What's the longest ban Bamford can get for cheating? (n/t) on 14:41 - Apr 28 by Mullet

It would make life interesting if the bans were transferred to the cheating player. Imagine a dive etc earning you the 1-3 match ban the defender gets, you'd see some great stories.

There are no teams in the playoffs I want to go up, Wednesday are just short and they are the only club in the top ten apart from their rivals I'd like to see in the Prem.

I thought there was a retrospective ban for diving? Or is that Prem only?

Even before today, I think Bamford was my most detested player. Smug pr|ck. Can you imagine their fans' reaction if he'd done that *against* Leeds?

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

What's the longest ban Bamford can get for cheating? (n/t) on 14:51 - Apr 28 with 4995 viewsMullet

What's the longest ban Bamford can get for cheating? (n/t) on 14:50 - Apr 28 by SWGF

I thought there was a retrospective ban for diving? Or is that Prem only?

Even before today, I think Bamford was my most detested player. Smug pr|ck. Can you imagine their fans' reaction if he'd done that *against* Leeds?

It's how it's enforced is the issue.

Bamford is vile, and no coincidence he's spent formative years at Carrow Rd obviously.

What's the longest ban Bamford can get for cheating? (n/t) on 14:59 - Apr 28 with 4945 viewsWeWereZombies

What's the longest ban Bamford can get for cheating? (n/t) on 14:41 - Apr 28 by Mullet

But this is not a dive in the usual sense of going to ground too easily as the result of a tackle, doesn't this come under the description of 'ungentlemanly conduct' or has that charge fallen by the wayside?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

What's the longest ban Bamford can get for cheating? (n/t) on 15:01 - Apr 28 with 4924 viewsMullet

What's the longest ban Bamford can get for cheating? (n/t) on 14:59 - Apr 28 by WeWereZombies

But this is not a dive in the usual sense of going to ground too easily as the result of a tackle, doesn't this come under the description of 'ungentlemanly conduct' or has that charge fallen by the wayside?

To be charged with something like UC you have to be booked for it I'd assume. I can't imagine Atwell will put it in his report either as it highlights how poor he was.

Login to get fewer ads

What's the longest ban Bamford can get for cheating? (n/t) on 16:23 - Apr 28 with 4714 viewsElderGrizzly

What's the longest ban Bamford can get for cheating? (n/t) on 15:01 - Apr 28 by Mullet

To be charged with something like UC you have to be booked for it I'd assume. I can't imagine Atwell will put it in his report either as it highlights how poor he was.

Pretty sure Bamford can be done for bringing the game into disrepute, if the ref says he didn’t see it.

All depends on what Bamford is deemed in the refs report for getting a yellow card for.
What's the longest ban Bamford can get for cheating? (n/t) on 17:14 - Apr 28 with 4593 viewspoppiesman

Bamford should get a three game ban, which is what the Villa player will get for the sending off, although surely the red card will get rescinded.
What's the longest ban Bamford can get for cheating? (n/t) on 17:25 - Apr 28 with 4540 viewsfloridaboy

What's the longest ban Bamford can get for cheating? (n/t) on 17:14 - Apr 28 by poppiesman

Bamford should get a three game ban, which is what the Villa player will get for the sending off, although surely the red card will get rescinded.

Villa have to contest the red card surely, that decision was disgraceful.

Hopefully the FA will look at the incident and do something about it but doubt it!
What's the longest ban Bamford can get for cheating? (n/t) on 19:57 - Apr 28 with 4243 viewsMattinLondon

What’s the difference between a striker diving in an attempt to win a penalty and a defender pulling on a strikers shirt in order to try and stop him from scoring? Personally I don’t think that much.

But feigning injury is blatantly trying to get another player sent off and should be punished with a three match ban.
What's the longest ban Bamford can get for cheating? (n/t) on 20:57 - Apr 28 with 4077 viewspaulmarci

What is also worrying is the ref is looking directly towards Bamford but seems to not see it so consults the assistant who appears to say he did it twice about El Ghazi ! ...if the ref and assistant didn't see it 100% then it's not a sending off ...Playing on the players and crowd reactions is very dangerous as we see so many times.
What's the longest ban Bamford can get for cheating? (n/t) (n/t) on 15:03 - Apr 29 with 3681 viewsAlanFB

What's the longest ban Bamford can get for cheating? (n/t) on 14:04 - Apr 28 by Steve_M

[Post edited 29 Apr 2019 20:19]
What's the longest ban Bamford can get for cheating? (n/t) on 15:12 - Apr 29 with 3660 viewsMrTown

He should miss the rest of the season. Why you would DELIBERATELY tried to get a fellow professional sent off over absolutely nothing is disgrace.

Hope they lose in the play-off final and Bamford is banned for the lot.

Heard he was meant to be a fairly switched on lad as well, sure i read before he was offered a place at Harvard.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

What's the longest ban Bamford can get for cheating? (n/t) on 15:31 - Apr 29 with 3604 viewsMattinLondon

What's the longest ban Bamford can get for cheating? (n/t) on 15:12 - Apr 29 by MrTown

He should miss the rest of the season. Why you would DELIBERATELY tried to get a fellow professional sent off over absolutely nothing is disgrace.

Heard he was meant to be a fairly switched on lad as well, sure i read before he was offered a place at Harvard.

Intelligence and honesty don’t necessarily go hand-in-hand.
What's the longest ban Bamford can get for cheating? (n/t) on 15:34 - Apr 29 with 3600 viewsColchesterBlue1985

What's the longest ban Bamford can get for cheating? (n/t) on 15:12 - Apr 29 by MrTown

His highly “educated” and was indeed offered a place at Harvard. It also helps that he comes from one of the wealthiest family backgrounds in the UK/world.
What's the longest ban Bamford can get for cheating? (n/t) on 15:55 - Apr 29 with 3556 viewsMrTown

What's the longest ban Bamford can get for cheating? (n/t) on 15:34 - Apr 29 by ColchesterBlue1985

His highly “educated” and was indeed offered a place at Harvard. It also helps that he comes from one of the wealthiest family backgrounds in the UK/world.

Isn't he of distant relation to Joseph Bamford in some way?

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

What's the longest ban Bamford can get for cheating? (n/t) on 20:03 - Apr 29 with 3427 viewsColchesterBlue1985

What's the longest ban Bamford can get for cheating? (n/t) on 15:55 - Apr 29 by MrTown

Isn't he of distant relation to Joseph Bamford in some way?

His a nephew of JCB
What's the longest ban Bamford can get for cheating? (n/t) on 20:11 - Apr 29 with 3403 viewsSpruceMoose

Anyone can buy a place at Harvard these days, if you chuck them enough cash.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

What's the longest ban Bamford can get for cheating? (n/t) on 21:32 - Apr 29 with 3316 viewspointofblue

Four match ban, or a three match ban after Sunday hopefully - our game means nothing; he should be hit where it hurts.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

What's the longest ban Bamford can get for cheating? (n/t) on 09:24 - Apr 30 with 3120 viewsGriller

What's the longest ban Bamford can get for cheating? (n/t) on 14:51 - Apr 28 by Mullet

It's how it's enforced is the issue.

Bamford is vile, and no coincidence he's spent formative years at Carrow Rd obviously.

A slight exaggeration there Mr Mullet! Bamford made only seven loan appearances for Norwich City in less than one season and it quickly became obvious that he had attitude and couldn't hit a barn door from ten feet! However, we can probably agree on one thing - born with the proverbial silver spoon in his mouth he is the epitome of the spoilt brat, always used to getting his own way and hurling toys out of the pram when he doesn't. A high academic achiever at school who was once offered a place at Harvard he is of course from the Bamford family who founded the highly successful British Company JCB. Nuff said I think!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024